Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> Examples and Tutorials > micro3d
Goto page Previous 1, 2
hi the board!
gui is approx 1/2 rewritten
all axels seem working, threads synced, and finally - completed so it's the time to add 3d some day (i've got so many ideas to visualize..)
i still need help with macgub.txt
|25 Sep 2016, 20:05||
i finally understood how hash works and managed to copy-paste & comment it out
so try loading '.. /tst/hash.fnv1a.txt'
|04 Oct 2016, 18:43||
hi, i've frozen my android phone hence i'm scarce on net traffic at the moment, some stuff not included, see an old link from post #1, which is not updated damnit
i found some time to improve gui a bit
there are several tips/fixes in ".asm" and "fedit.ash" for TG, marked with ;; or TG or so
-drag -n- drop, TG, can fedit post drop message to its parent?
-search -n- replace, TG, F3 activity should be rewised in fedit
sorry, 3d not ready
ps, the tutorial macgub offered gets rank 3/10th as it imlies some knowledge with no mention of what exactly
fletcher dunn, ian parberry - 3d math primer for graphics and game development, 2nd ed - 2011
Last edited by idle on 19 Oct 2017, 23:52; edited 2 times in total
|03 Apr 2017, 22:22||
macgub, i mean 3DICA's - 3d basics tutorial
|03 Apr 2017, 22:35||
hi the board
- does any one know why locals, named .dst,.src,.cnt get replaced with edi,esi,ecx?
- also ESC in search dialog does not close it
- added file path/name/ext routines
tnx in advance
|12 Apr 2017, 15:27||
hi, next features added
- include statement support
it is once by default but slight fix possible to follow fasm
experimental as tokenization leaves most complicated proc for me
- each token got .file_ondisk field
include tokens got .include and .include_nest_level (stored but not used currently)
- Interface .get_full_pathname_lower_padzero, .set_cur_dir; find_include_by_string, shift_in_buffer
include logics needs that
- GetFullPathNameA, ShiftInBuffer gizmo
- get_float gizmo renamed into GetFloat to keep the style
- added tokens.ExprBufRealSizeOf field -> minimal tokens.szExprToken should be 16 (finally seen smart in OllyDbg by default
scripting speed gain up to 1/3rd
and that seems the limit caused by fpu-cpu mixture
- load/save/error behaviour corrected
- maybe smth else
p.s.: u can alway recompile the gui using one of predifined languages or defining yours, e.g.:
%LNG% equ 'ENU' ;etc
%LNG% equ 'EST' ;etc
|01 May 2017, 07:06||
|Goto page Previous 1, 2
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 2004-2018, Tomasz Grysztar.
Powered by rwasa.