The full README is available at the GitHub link and in the source ZIP.
This example showcases a number of things:
* The TaskDialog, introduced in Vista
* Embedding an external resource (.RES) file, containing a manifest to enable visual styles (required for TaskDialog) and the experimenter's dialog box
* How to create a dialog box object from a dialog resource in a RES file.
* How to build a message loop, and how to build the message handler for the dialog
* Some basic window and control operations, such as moving a window with respect to the available working area on the desktop
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum