Joined: 02 Feb 2004
Location: Madrid - Spain
Yet another puzzle game
Hello, here an asm+gdi puzzle game with no external libs, playing with a dog figure by default, though you can choose any bmp file (size not controlled, be warned). In the zip you can choose a bmp from a medieval walled Spanish city called Ávila.
* Eight levels of difficulty
* You can choose restart the game or reorder the tiles.
* You can load any bmp file, beware of its size, not controlled.
* You can take the help of the original picture.
* About box with dynamic banner and custom button
It doesn't seem so random when starting a new game. Maybe just the corners avoid permutation? On Windows 10, I am unable to access the window title (to move the window) unless I switch to the larger image. Otherwise it worked well. Thank you.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum