flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > be happy thread

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
most of the time, i felt happy without any reason. Smile
i felt the content, peace. satisfied.

today i am happy, so i open this thread Cool
hopefully this will charge others with more positive energy..

see ... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

in current world that in war, full of hatred, jealous, possessiveness and etc.

let us be happy, appreciate and be glad, coz we are still living today.
Post 16 Jan 2009, 07:36
Artlav

Artlav
Forget the past of memories, forget the future of problems, look around at the now of wonders, be happy.
Post 16 Jan 2009, 09:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
today i am happy, so i open this thread Cool
hopefully this will charge others with more positive energy.
Congratulations. Very Happy At last you've started the thread, which doesn't scare me. Wink
sleepsleep wrote:
in current world that in war, full of hatred, jealous, possessiveness and etc. let us be happy, appreciate and be glad, coz we are still living today.
I agree. Smile This seems to be only sensible philosophy of living, IMHO. If you want to change this world, start from yourself. Wink
Post 16 Jan 2009, 09:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Raedwulf

Raedwulf
sleep sleep I'm starting to worry what you've been smoking.
Post 16 Jan 2009, 11:27
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

sleep sleep I'm starting to worry what you've been smoking.

dont' worry, i haven't yet got a chance to try DMT... Wink
Post 16 Jan 2009, 12:59
Borsuc

Borsuc
I'm frustrated Mad
Post 16 Jan 2009, 16:20
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
Calm, the ECC will come some day to you Wink
Post 16 Jan 2009, 16:35
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
I smile randomly at women until they smile back - makes me happy. If they are smiling first then I have to smile, too.
Post 16 Jan 2009, 16:55
Borsuc

Borsuc
LocoDelAssembly wrote:
Calm, the ECC will come some day to you Wink
Not only because of that hehe Smile

Now I'm trying to figure out if there are any computer cases with very few holes (and only holes for fans, so I can put in dust filters), or with built-in filters. Dust will be a massive problem for my new comp (yes I clean it regularly but it will probably not be accessible).

Also, I would not like to regret later on that I skipped a good case (with filters)
Nexus cases seem cool enough though (and silent) but they don't have filters at the exhaust -> not a problem for fan exhausts but it is for holes where there is no fan (dust gets in).

Post 16 Jan 2009, 23:45
YONG

YONG
I used to have three computers: a 80486, a PIII notebook & a 1.6GHz P4. Now, I don't have any computers. I use the public computers in the library.

I used to have two hi-fi sets, a MD deck & a portable MD recorder/player. Now, I still have the portable one, but I guess I'll discard it once I have finished copying the tracks (on the MDs) to mp3 files. I listen to the songs via the computer.

I used to be a lonely person. Now I surf a message board daily, where I can find beautiful songs recommended by board members, beautiful photos of dwarf tigers, furious exchanges between members, silly posts by a drunk French member & a "happy" thread by a believer ... Wink

Have a nice day. Razz
Post 17 Jan 2009, 10:40
Raedwulf

Raedwulf
Surprised are you a cyber tramp? Very Happy
Post 17 Jan 2009, 13:33
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG

This is the one of the most sincere and touching posts I've ever read on this board (I can also recall here one of the bitRAKE posts where he described deadly fear). BTW, it was some act of courage too... Wink

Solitude in the net isn't a new idea, probably we all know this more or less from the own experience. Unfortunately, most of interpersonal contacts in the Internet reminds collisions of the cold, hard steel cubes, still most of the people don't have enough empathy, still there is very much to learn. Yes, that's true, language barrier also can be a reason - I've noticed that sometimes my posts can be understood in two ways (sincere or ironic, positive or negative), although in most cases were written in good faith. Wink
Post 17 Jan 2009, 13:56
Plue

Plue
sleepsleep wrote:
most of the time, i felt happy without any reason. Smile
i felt the content, peace. satisfied.
What brand are you on (and what dose)?

And some don't.
Post 17 Jan 2009, 21:57
YONG

YONG
Raedwulf wrote:
Surprised are you a cyber tramp? Very Happy
Probably. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
This is the one of the most sincere and touching posts I've ever read on this board. BTW, it was some act of courage too ...
Quoting my past experience, I just wanted to point out a simple truth: don't be a slave of what you have. Wink

Enjoy your life. Razz
Post 18 Jan 2009, 05:32
nop

nop
im so bored nuthin to do

yong all your cyber friends on this board are actually the same person their names are all lies and so are their locations they are all really your next door neigbour so say hello

actually i ges that includes you so i know you are really my neigbour too

but not me im the only one on this board that is different
Post 18 Jan 2009, 19:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
nop wrote:
yong all your cyber friends on this board are actually the same person their names are all lies and so are their locations they are all really your next door neigbour so say hello
Laughing I expected that some day someone will post such nonsense. Laughing Truth is quite different and obvious, but of course you aren't able to accept it. Laughing
Post 18 Jan 2009, 19:51
nop

nop
MHajduk wrote:
nop wrote:
Laughing I expected that some day someone will post such nonsense. Laughing Truth is quite different and obvious, but of course you aren't able to accept it. Laughing
Laughing Laughing
Post 18 Jan 2009, 21:04
Borsuc

Borsuc
First I thought it was revolution who posted that Laughing
Post 18 Jan 2009, 23:57
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
I was born happy then I bumped my head. Laughing
Post 19 Jan 2009, 00:26
tom tobias

tom tobias
nop wrote:
...but not me im the only one on this board that is different
Not to be always so disagreeable, and confrontational, but, do you then suggest that William was in error in Merchant of Venice:
Shakespeare wrote:
If you prick us do we not bleed?
I deny your claim of uniqueness.
bitRAKE wrote:
I was born happy then I bumped my head.
When the little tykes come slithering out, they tend to be a tad slippery, and it is not unknown for an occasional slip out of the hands of the midwife, onto the floor of the obstetrics delivery room....Fortunately, the calvarium is quite plastic at that point in the life process, and permanent damage is uncommon. This is another reason (shorter distance to fall) for the superiority of the squatting method of delivery, as opposed to the supine position on a table, universally practiced in the west... Yes, I am happy that I was not dropped on the floor. I did, however, hit my head, twice, subsequently, during childhood. At first I had hoped that the two blows, one to the frontal bone, a result of falling in an ice storm, the other to the Parietal bone, perpendicular to the first blow, a result of poor vision, as I crashed while running, into a concrete pipe, might cancel each other out, however, as FASM forumers understand all too well, they didn't.
Smile
Post 19 Jan 2009, 13:50

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: