flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Programming Poetry...

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
shoorick

shoorick
AH-ha-ha Very Happy
there was no any mathematical sence in that "poem", i even have not been supposing to see such wide discussion Smile it was just rhymes made with numbers instead of usual words Smile i found it is possible with russian when i was a boy, and this topic reminded it to me, so, i made a try to do the same in english Wink my basic school mathematical education does not let me to invent such complex algorythms Very Happy

what about marx and lenin - we were forsed to study them in school, so, we were resisting via ignoring and disliking it just because of this. it's a usual reaction: i was forsed to learn play fortepiano when i was a boy, thus i've been resisting and my parents gave up Very Happy now i'm sorry about losted opportunity to play good with piano Sad

regards!
Post 10 Jan 2009, 05:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
shoorick wrote:
i was forsed to learn play fortepiano when i was a boy, thus i've been resisting and my parents gave up now i'm sorry about losted opportunity to play good with piano
Don't worry. You can now make your little princess learn the piano! Wink Wait a minute, better make her learn painting - she has raw talent! Razz Wink
Post 10 Jan 2009, 06:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
sure, YONG, i try Smile a one friend gave me a good children synthesizer (CASIO, 4 voices at once, 99 kinds of sound patterns, accomplish), but she is not interesting much with it. in real she mostly physically directed girl - she visits dancing and likes it most of all. and, sure, i try to prevent her from tv and plaing on pc too long, try to interest her with any job with hands Smile

ps: even i try to play that syntesizer, but it has narrow keys, so my fingers stuck there from time to time Smile i have also an old made in DDR syntesizer - i have been presented with only bare wooden box and keypad - everything other was eat by mice Very Happy mabe i'll find the time to make MIDI keyboard with it, or a not complex syntesizer (have some symple schematics). the question is the TIME... :S or maybe will have extra money to buy Wink
Post 10 Jan 2009, 06:50

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: