flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Muslim family booted off U.S. airline

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
bitRAKE



Joined: 21 Jul 2003
Posts: 2913
Location: [RSP+8*5]
bitRAKE
It is not my intent to align myself with your view of things MichaelH - not to say their aren't things in common, but I don't like your approach in this thread. Sure there are extremely different perspectives on the matter, but I doubt any of them are based in hate -- fear is the more likely candidate. There is much uncertainty in the world today which breeds fear.

Carl G. Jung wrote:
People forget that even doctors have moral scruples and that certain patient's confessions are hard even for a doctor to swallow. Yet the patient does not feel himself accepted unless the very worst in him is accepted too. No one can bring this about by mere words; it comes only through reflection and through the doctor's attitude towards himself and his own dark side.

If the doctor wants to guide another or even accompany him a step of the way, he must feel with that person's psyche. He never feels it when he passes judgment. Weather he puts his judgment into words or keeps them to himself makes not the slightest difference. To take the opposite position and to agree with the patient off-hand is also of no use, but estranges him as much as condemnation. Feeling comes only through unprejudiced objectivity.

This sound almost like a scientific precept and it could be confused with a purely intellectual abstract attitude of mind, but what I mean is something quite different. It is a human quality, a kind of deep respect for the facts, for the man who suffers from them, and for the riddle of such a man's life.

The truly religious person has this attitude: he knows that god has brought all sorts of strange and inconceivable things to pass and seeks in the most curious of ways to enter a man's heart. He therefore senses in everything the unseen presence of the divine will. This is what I mean by unprejudiced objectivity, it is a moral achievement of the part of the doctor, who ought not to be repelled by sickness and corruption.

We cannot change anything unless we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses and I am the oppressor of the person I condemn, not his friend and fellow sufferer. I do not in the least mean to say that we must never pass judgment when we desire to help and improve, but if the doctor wishes to help a human being he must be able to accept him as he is, and he can do this in reality only when he has already seen and accepted himself as he is.

Perhaps this sounds very simple, but simple things are always the most difficult. In actual life it requires the greatest art to be simple, and so acceptance of one's self is the essence of the moral problem and the acid test of one's whole outlook on life.

That I feed the beggar, that I forgive an insult, that I love my enemy in the name of Christ; all these are undoubtedly great virtues. What I do unto the least of my brethren that I do unto Christ. but what if I should discover that the least amongst them all, the poorest of all beggars, the most impudent of all offenders, yea that the very fiend himself, that these are within me, and that I myself stand in need of my own kindness, that I myself am the enemy who must be loved, what then? Then, as a rule, the whole truth of Christianity is reversed. There is then no more talk of love and long-suffering. We say to the brother within us: "raka!" and condemn and rage against ourselves. We hide him from the world, we deny ever having met the least of the lowly in ourselves, and had it been God himself who drew near to us in this despicable form, we should have denied him a thousand times before a single cock had crowed.

Healing may be called a religious problem. in the sphere of social or national relations, the state of suffering may be civil war, and this state is to be cured by the Christian virtues of forgiveness and love of one's enemies. That which we recommend with the conviction of good Christians, as applicable to external situations, we must also apply inwardly in the treatment of neurosis. This is why modern man has heard enough about guilt and sin. He is sorely beset by his own bad conscience and wants rather to know how he is to reconcile himself with his own nature. How he is to love the enemy in his own heart and call the wolf his brother. the modern man does not want to know in what way he can imitate Christ, but in what way he can live his own individual life, however meager and un-interesting it may be.

It is because every form of imitation seems to him deadening and sterile, that he rebels against the force of tradition that would hold him to well-trodden ways. All such roads lead for him in the wrong direction. He may not know it, but he behaves as if his own individual life were God's special will which must be fulfilled at all costs. This is the source of his egoism, which is one of the most tangible evils of the neurotic state, but the person who tells him he is too egoistic has already lost his confidence, and rightfully so, for that person has driven him still further into his neurosis.

If I wish to affect a cure for my patients, I am forced to acknowledge the deep significance of their egoism. I should be blind indeed if I did not recognize it as a true will of God. I must even help the patient to prevail in his egoism. If he succeeds in this he estranges himself from other people, he drives them away, and they come to themselves as they should, for they were seeking to rob him of his sacred egoism. This must be left of him for it is his strongest and healthiest power.

It is as I have said, "a true will of god," which sometimes drives him into complete isolation. However wretched this state may be, it also stands him in good stead, for in this way alone can he get to know himself and learn what an invaluable treasure is the love of his fellow beings. It is moreover only in the complete state of abandonment and loneliness that we experience the helpful powers of our own natures.

When one has several times seen this development at work, one can no longer deny that what was evil has turned to good and that what seemed good kept alive the forces of evil. The arch demon of egoism leads us along the royal road to that in gathering which religious experience demands. What we observe here is a fundamental law of life: enantiodromia or conversion into the opposite; and it is this that makes possible the reunion of the warring halves of the personality, and thereby brings the civil war to an end.
(I'm sorry for the long quote, but I typed it from the audio.)

_________________
¯\(°_o)/¯ unlicense.org
Post 05 Jan 2009, 08:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HyperVista



Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 691
Location: Virginia, USA
HyperVista
MichaelH wrote:
I'm the one posting no more attacks, your "friend" is the one who wants to attack, with bombs no less.

I'm not attacking you MichaelH. I'm asking you to justify what you continue to accuse me of. If you wish to accuse a fellow board member of advocating the bombing of innocent people, as you have once again in your most recent post, then you should be decent enough to provide proof of that. I'm not attacking you, I'm taking you to task.
I understand that because I've shown you to be the flamethrowing idiot that you are, my taking you to task must surely feel like an attack, but I assure you it is not.
To make such an unfounded claim of a fellow board member is a serious thing and I challenge you to produce one post of mine where I've advocated the bombing of innocent people or appologize, or not. To be honest, I don't care one way or the other what you have to say. It is important to me that every other member of this community understand that I have never advocated the bombing of innocent people, despite your dillutional assertion to the contrary.
MichaelH wrote:
There's absolutely no courtesy in any of your post that promote dropping bombs on innocent people

Produce an unedited quote from me where I've advocated dropping bombs on innocent people, or piss off.
Post 05 Jan 2009, 11:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MichaelH



Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 402
MichaelH
bitRAKE: Thankyou for not listening to a single word I've said and taking away a basic human right of mine to be free FROM YOUR religion. Is there any wonder there is so much hatred in this world when you insult others with your faiths arrogance all the while arrogantly believing you are in some way part of the solution when in fact you are the problem ..... enough said, this thread should remain about the Palestinian/Moslem plight and not turn into a fight against arrogant christians.
Post 05 Jan 2009, 11:32
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
bitRAKE



Joined: 21 Jul 2003
Posts: 2913
Location: [RSP+8*5]
bitRAKE
MichaelH, I don't believe in God or Christianity.
Post 05 Jan 2009, 11:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MichaelH



Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 402
MichaelH
bitRAKE: Then I humbly apologize for my above post. I admit however to feeling a bit perplexed by the words you posted of Carl G. Jung, as they read to me as being of christian origins with a huge dose of the christian arrogance I mentioned.
Post 05 Jan 2009, 12:00
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tom tobias



Joined: 09 Sep 2003
Posts: 1320
Location: usa
tom tobias
ronware wrote:

for completeness you should post the parallel list of Christian and Jewish terrorist acts worldwide
thanks, I agree with you.
I would add also the terrorist acts by Buddhists, Hindus, Tamil Tigers, Maoists, atheists, and so on....
Terrorism has become the only military strategy for those groups which lack an adequate defense, or the technological prowess needed to fight on even terrain against the invading army.
In the 1980's the Red Army faction in Germany and Italy carried out raids, kidnappings, murders, and ransoms, ostensibly to promote a revolution, but actually to simply further their own clique's capabililities. One man's revolutionary is another's traitor/terrorist: George Washington was a Major in the British Army. Americans consider him a hero. Would he have been so highly regarded by the British at that time? As a slave owner, would Washington not have been condemned in Canada, even in the Eighteenth Century? Before citizens of USA point fingers at the Israelis or anyone else for military aggressiveness against the indigenous population (i.e. the Palestinians), we ought to look in the mirror and judge our own ancestors' actions murdering the indigenous population here.
Hamas, much despised by literati in USA, Israel, and some European countries, is beloved by a significant proportion of the Palestinians for the same reason that Irgun and Haganah were beloved by the Jews in Palestine living under the rule of the British in the 1930's. Like Hamas, the Haganah, and its more radical offshoot, the Irgun engaged in murder, kidnapping, and theft of property. Unlike the murder of the North and South American aboriginal inhabitants by European colonists, and their black African slaves, however, the Irgun and Hamas were/are killing fellow semites. The DNA differences between Palestinians living in Gaza and the Jews whose ancestry living in Palestine exceeds half a century, (i.e. excluding recent European and American immigrants) is UNDETECTABLE. A molecular geneticist looking at the DNA profile of one of the murdered victims of a Hamas rocket, (I think there has been only one, to date....) or one of the several hundred murdered victims of the Israeli bombing of Gaza, would not be able to distinguish which was the Israeli, and which the member of Hamas.
To me, this mess in the Middle East is all about money. Invasion of Iraq: USA desire to control oil; Israel with free reign to massacre hundreds of innocent Palestinians---USA needs a strong surrogate army to fight the Iranians, they can't be distracted by mosquito bites from the Gaza rockets.
I would ask FASM forumers to reread Revolutions initial post: he correctly, in my opinion, illustrated the ignorance and paranoia of both the USA populace and its government. Islam is certainly ALSO at fault here, but so are we. We too easily jump to conclusions upon encountering cultural differences. When I first visited Afghanistan, 35 years ago, I was horrified by the appearance of so many black insects, scurrying furtively about, but who am I to insist that women should be free to walk about without wearing that heavy black cloth in the summer time? Maybe women should be treated differently. Maybe men should not be allowed to see the face of a woman. Why is my opinion to the contrary superior, absolutely superior, to the Jewish/Muslim/Christian view of women as mere breeders? Why is it wrong to kill all those innocent citizens of Gaza? If the Jews are stronger militarily, why shouldn't the USA government encourage them to round up all of their Palestinian cousins in Gaza, murder the one's they wish, steal their land and water, enslave the others, and prepare for mid 21st century tourists visiting Third Reich camps?
Post 05 Jan 2009, 13:05
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HyperVista



Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 691
Location: Virginia, USA
HyperVista
tom, good to hear from you again.

tom wrote:

ronware wrote:

for completeness you should post the parallel list of Christian and Jewish terrorist acts worldwide

thanks, I agree with you.

if the discussion start off as a debate on which group engages in more terrorism, or similar flavor of dialog, I certainly would have attempted to provide parallel lists. but since the discussion was about muslims being profiled by US airline security, i was simply providing some justification for that profiling in the form of an extensive and impressive list of muslim terror acts.

i agree with revolution and you in that this incident is an excellent example of the paranoia and ignorance surrounding security wrt muslims. its a shame. but to call the profiling of muslims by airline security folks racisism is not justified given the list i provided.

it seems too often that discussions devolve into some sort of equivocation argument. i hear that form of debate way too often from my kids, "but he/she did this or that".... Very Happy
Post 05 Jan 2009, 13:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ronware



Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 179
Location: Israel
ronware
tom tobias wrote:
thanks, I agree with you.

I was being sarcastic, but even so...

I must take exception to a number of statements of 'fact' you make, and set the record straight, if you will indulge me but a moment:

Point 1: there is not, nor has there ever been, a people called "Palestinian". The term "Palestine" was invented by the Romans to humiliate the conquered Jews (who lived ... in Judea, now known as Israel). For an exhaustive discourse on this point and historical perspective, please read Ronen Tsafrir's article entitled Hadrian's Curse.

Point 2: the Arabs living in Israel are mostly not "aboriginal inhabitants" as you claim, but rather immigrants from the neighboring countries who came as the Jewish immigration over the past hundred or so years increased the value of the land and the prosperity of the area. This is documented historical fact.

Point 3: the missiles fired from the Gaza belt (approximately 10,000 Qassams, Grads and mortars over the past eight years) have caused plenty of fatalities in "Israel proper". However, it beggars the imagination that you seem to think that it is acceptable for Israel to "absorb" this de-facto and de-jure declaration of war without response!

Point 4: the majority of the missiles were fired after Israel unilaterally withdrew all of its forces from the Gaza strip, and uprooted 8,000 of its citizens. This was supposed to usher in an era of "peace" with the Hamas "government". Instead, it earned their scorn and a continual rain of explosive missiles in Israel.

Point 5: Hamas is not "beloved" by a significant portion of the Arabs in Judea and Samaria (what you call the "West Bank").

Point 6: Israel does not desire innocent bloodshed. This particular canard really pisses me off. We go to extreme measures to ensure a minimum loss of civilian life, even at the expense of our own soldiers' lives. I say this from personal experience. And I must also point out that if you care to read the Israeli press, you will find an almost incessant criticism of the government (any one), as well as support. There is a real public dialog here; contrast that to the non-stop Israel bashing and vilification in the Arab press (including such stalwarts as our "peace partner" Egypt). Watch the TV from Ramallah educating young children that Jews are "apes and pigs" (that is a literal quote from a children's program). See also this interview of a 3 year old Arab girl.

Point 7: Where the hell do you get the idea that Jews think women are "mere breeders"? I can't speak about Muslim or Christian views on this, but your ignorance of Jewish thought and practice is profound.

As to "Why is it wrong to kill all those innocent citizens of Gaza?", I will posit that in any war there are innocent victims. However, of the (as of last count) 500+ Arabs killed in the current action, the vast majority were Hamas terrorists. If Israel truly desired bloodshed, we would have hit the population centers, you self-righteous prick, and caused hundreds of thousands of casualties instead of 500 or so.

But as usual Israel can do no right, no matter how much she tries to kowtow to "world opinion". The only thing for which we would be praised on the world stage, would be if we all went and drowned ourselves in the sea. And even then, we'd be excoriated for having polluted the Mediterranean.
Post 05 Jan 2009, 14:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Borsuc



Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 2466
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Borsuc
MichaelH wrote:
bitRAKE: Then I humbly apologize for my above post. I admit however to feeling a bit perplexed by the words you posted of Carl G. Jung, as they read to me as being of christian origins with a huge dose of the christian arrogance I mentioned.
MichaelH, you should stop with personal attacks. Instead of attacking the user, attack the message and the points it has.

In politics, even more so than religion, seems to me like no matter how many points a post has, if it's made by a certain user who previously posted something that pissed you off (such as in HyperVista's case), you ignore the post totally and post meaningless attacks.

I want to be free FROM sexy clothing too Confused
Those sexy girls are so arrogant on me right?

_________________
Previously known as The_Grey_Beast
Post 05 Jan 2009, 16:27
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development


Joined: 05 Sep 2003
Posts: 7105
Location: Slovakia
vid
Quote:
Point 2: the Arabs living in Israel are mostly not "aboriginal inhabitants" as you claim, but rather immigrants from the neighboring countries who came as the Jewish immigration over the past hundred or so years increased the value of the land and the prosperity of the area. This is documented historical fact.
If you take it that way, according to latest archaelogy "Israelites" came to Jerusalem area from hill area north, and have driven original population/culture away. Or if you prefer Old Testament/Torah over archaelogy, Israelites wiped out original populations too. And that was over 2000 years ago anyway - can you imagine what world would look like if every country would want to claim land its supposed ancestors occupied?

Quote:
Israel does not desire innocent bloodshed.

...as long as Arabs are willing to give away land they have occupied for hundreds years...

Quote:
Where the hell do you get the idea that Jews think women are "mere breeders"? I can't speak about Muslim or Christian views on this, but your ignorance of Jewish thought and practice is profound.

Torah? (I hope I am correct that Torah = Books of Moses). I can't comment on today practice, but in Bible women are commonly listed along with livestock when discussing property, women have much less rights than men, etc. etc.

Anyway, ronware. I agree with you that Arabs are the less humane side in this conflict. But they aren't ones who started it. It was Israel who openly worked to get hold over land of other nation, inspired by religious zealotry, and went as far as open war when it was denied this unjust demand. AFAIK Jews were offered land in other parts of world, but they were only willing to accept one precise spot on earth because their scripture says it was given to them. Or do you think that Italy should claim land of Israel too, because it was under Roman control 2000 years ago? Or should Spain organize mass imigrations into USA and then erupt civil war there, because once it claimed that land was mandated by god to them?
Post 05 Jan 2009, 17:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
bitRAKE



Joined: 21 Jul 2003
Posts: 2913
Location: [RSP+8*5]
bitRAKE
MichaelH wrote:
I admit however to feeling a bit perplexed by the words you posted of Carl G. Jung, as they read to me as being of christian origins with a huge dose of the christian arrogance I mentioned.
I would recommend his book, Man and His Symbols. Do you have an aversion to any spiritual talk, or are there trigger words to avoid? How is one to relate to you with the commonality which is obvious in our humanity? Do you realize that the positive assertion against religious expression could be construed as a religious expression? (This is the fundamental problem with aggressive "preaching" of Atheism - by self-definition Atheism is where we all start - a movement back to the start is by choice. In contrast, Jung is considered as the first modern psychologist to state that human psyche is "by nature religious" and to explore it in depth).

_________________
¯\(°_o)/¯ unlicense.org
Post 05 Jan 2009, 18:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias



Joined: 09 Sep 2003
Posts: 1320
Location: usa
tom tobias
ronware wrote:
...Where the hell do you get the idea that Jews think women are "mere breeders"? I can't speak about Muslim or Christian views on this, but your ignorance of Jewish thought and practice is profound. ...
Agree.
However, it is not important what I think, or know, but rather what the Jews believe, teach, and have written. I think we cannot understand the conflict in Palestine without making at least some effort to understand them. Maybe, as ronware suggests, I am wholly ignorant, however, that does not obviate the need for all FASM forumers to learn more. In that context, I submit the following quote from a Jewish web site:

...
The position of women is not nearly as lowly as many modern people think;
....
Women are discouraged from pursuing higher education or religious pursuits, but this seems to be primarily because women who engage in such pursuits might neglect their primary duties as wives and mothers. The rabbis are not concerned that women are not spiritual enough, but rather are concerned that women might become too spiritually devoted.
...
There is no question that in traditional Judaism, the primary role of a woman is as wife and mother, keeper of the household.
...
The person who refrains from pork because it is a commandment has more merit than the person who refrains from pork because he does not like the taste. In addition, the commandments, burdens, and obligations that were given to the Jewish people are regarded as a privilege, and the more commandments one is obliged to observe, the more privileged one is.
Because women are not obligated to perform certain commandments, their observance of those commandments does not "count" for group purposes.
....
Another thing that must be understood is the separation of men and women during prayer. According to Jewish Law, men and women must be separated during prayer, usually by a wall or curtain called a mechitzah or by placing women in a second floor balcony.
...
The combination of the exemption from certain commandments and this separation results in some women feeling that they have an inferior place in the synagogue. Because of these problems, many Orthodox women rarely attend services.

In summary, women, in judaism, are regarded PRIMARILY (and obviously, there will surely be exceptions) as "wives and mothers and keepers of the household", i.e. breeders.

Islam, a truly degenerate, and disgusting ideology, is derived almost entirely from three influences,
1. first and foremost: judaism--> hence the nonsense about not eating Pork, and covering up women from head to toe, and men wearing little skull caps, and women not deserving of education, lest they become too enamored of thinking and knowledge and forget their primary role as breeders.
2. secondly, christianity, including the many flavors of it, extant in the sixth and seventh centuries, i.e. especially influences from Marcion, Ebionites, Nazarenes, Arians, and other "heretics".
3. traditional bedouin Arabic culture.

All three elements represent influences hostile to contemporary culture in western Europe, Asia, North and South America in this 21st century. Our culture likewise does not encourage eating Pork, but not because of some supposed commandment, or childish view of Pigs as consumers of fecal material--> hence, their muscle tissue which we eat should also be tainted with bacteria from the human colon!!! Nonsense. We understand science. We dislike the notion of absolutes based on ignorance. jews, muslims and christians are enamored of such thinking. The fundamental point here is that ALL of these different sects, shias, sunnis, orthodox, catholic, lutherans, mormons, etc, etc, ALL of them come from JUDAISM. The fighting by muslims, including their terrorist actions, originates with the doctrines espoused in their "sacred" texts, books largely based, again, on judaism. Worth while for everyone to watch the Taliban training video for (male) children, showing them bobbing their heads back and forth, rhythmically chanting passages, EXACTLY the same as the young jewish boys in an Israeli religious school. The only difference I could observe was in the color of the skull cap: black for the jews, white for the muslims. They all look, sound, and act like zombies, to me.
ronware wrote:

If Israel truly desired bloodshed, we would have hit the population centers, you self-righteous prick, and caused hundreds of thousands of casualties instead of 500 or so.

Hmmm....
Post 05 Jan 2009, 21:03
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Borsuc



Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 2466
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Borsuc
tom tobias wrote:
In summary, women, in judaism, are regarded PRIMARILY (and obviously, there will surely be exceptions) as "wives and mothers and keepers of the household", i.e. breeders.
LOL tom, that's what you consider "breeder"? Why is it a bad 'job'? You should respect that, everyone needs it.

That is, ironically, the NATURAL 'job' for women. Remember cavemen? Women used to stay at home while men were 'hunting'. What's so bad in that? In fact I respect it even more than hunting to be honest.

If you take a look, asian women are much more "family oriented" and thus 'breeders' (but with their own will) than spoiled western women who are arrogant etc... and asians do a much better job without complaining -- which has to be done. Else it leads to spoiled and frivolous behavior.

(actually I clean my house regularly too, does that make me a breeder?)

and what I said above, has nothing to do with judaism Exclamation

_________________
Previously known as The_Grey_Beast
Post 05 Jan 2009, 23:55
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MichaelH



Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 402
MichaelH
Borsuc wrote:

MichaelH, you should stop with personal attacks. Instead of attacking the user, attack the message and the points it has.


Oh come on Borsuc, pull the other one, it's got bells on it even your christian church would be to proud to hang in their belfry. "Hate monger" is an accurate description of one who posts misleading bias information against a race. The fact you fail to recognise that is more a reflection of your poor character than it is mine. Does your christian shaded glasses make you attack anyone who sticks up for moslems? Clearly they do, cause if you were truly worried about personal attacks, you'd be focusing on the one here who is doing them!!!!!




bitRAKE wrote:

Do you have an aversion to any spiritual talk


No I do not have an aversion to any spiritual talk, however I do find it often is a fruitless endeavour.



bitRAKE wrote:

How is one to relate to you with the commonality which is obvious in our humanity?


By being a good person and standing up to those who wish/promote harm towards others.


bitRAKE wrote:

Do you realize that the positive assertion against religious expression could be construed as a religious expression?


Yes I do, in fact it's the basis of my faith.



Thankyou for the link, I have already googled and learnt a little of this mans life (simple because it obviously meant something to you). Any futher talk of this man perhaps needs to be in an other thread.


Last edited by MichaelH on 06 Jan 2009, 01:25; edited 1 time in total
Post 06 Jan 2009, 01:19
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Borsuc



Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 2466
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Borsuc
MichaelH wrote:
Oh come on Borsuc, pull the other one, it's got bells on it even your christian church would be to proud to hang in their belfry. "Hate monger" is an accurate description of one who posts misleading bias information against a race. The fact you fail to recognise that is more a reflection of your poor character than it is mine. Does your christian shaded glasses make you attack anyone who sticks up for moslems? Clearly they do, cause if you were truly worried about personal attacks, you'd be focusing on the one here who is doing them!!!!!
No that's where you're wrong Wink
I did not defend HyperVista's assertions against the muslims, I defended his assertions that you attack him pointlessly -- but I said nothing about what he actually said. For all that matters, he could have said completely the opposite.

I don't agree 100% with HyperVista regarding this subject (in fact, below 50% to say), but I agree with him that you attack him pointlessly (well, with everyone else on this board anyway Laughing). I'm trying to look at it from 'neutral' perspective.

(for example, just because I disagree with someone at a certain thing doesn't mean I will not 'defend' him at something else, when he is right, as in this case. but that is, at a different subject (not the one which i disagreed). I disagree (not totally, there's always middle-ground) with what he says mostly about muslims/etc, but I don't disagree with him regarding your attacks towards him, since I'm not going personal)

anyway I think it's kinda pointless to continue Smile

_________________
Previously known as The_Grey_Beast
Post 06 Jan 2009, 01:24
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MichaelH



Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 402
MichaelH
Borsuc: The fact there is only five minutes since I posted suggest to me you did not even bother to reread this thread and see if in fact the person making personal attacks against posters was someone other than me.


I reiterate, the fact you believe "Hate monger" is not an accurate description of one who posts misleading bias information against a race is more a reflection of your poor character than it is mine.


Borsuc wrote:

I'm trying to look at it from 'neutral' perspective.


Classic Smile ...... perhaps you need to take those glasses I mentioned in my previous post off then!
Post 06 Jan 2009, 01:40
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MichaelH



Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 402
MichaelH
tom tobias wrote:

Why is my opinion to the contrary superior, absolutely superior, to the Jewish/Muslim/Christian view of women as mere breeders? Why is it wrong to kill all those innocent citizens of Gaza? If the Jews are stronger militarily, why shouldn't the USA government encourage them to round up all of their Palestinian cousins in Gaza, murder the one's they wish, steal their land and water, enslave the others, and prepare for mid 21st century tourists visiting Third Reich camps?



Tom as always I just love the way you write. The fact you can take a serious subject and do what you do to it ..... inspiring, thank you very much.
Post 06 Jan 2009, 01:58
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HyperVista



Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 691
Location: Virginia, USA
HyperVista
MichaelH - I'm still waiting for you to prove your assertion and provide one unedited post of mine where I've advocated bombing innocent people. It's quite easy to locate others posts. So go ahead, show us that post where I advocated bombing innocent people.

A hate monger among us? You bet, here's the mirror MichaelH:

MichaelH wrote:
Of course you are too stupid to realise what really has transpired


MichaelH wrote:
I don't give a shit what your opinion is tantrikwizard. You, tom and rugxulo are just mindless morons


MichaelH wrote:
you'll still a complete twat!


MichaelH wrote:
Yes you must subscribe fully to my view


MichaelH wrote:
The true terrorist of this world, the fudders, the rugxulos, they live amongts us!!!!


MichaelH wrote:
vid's rantings often destroys any intelligent debate


MichaelH wrote:
Because you posted your usual nonsense void of facts, so I took the opportunity to relate your great talent of showing total stupidity


MichaelH wrote:
and yes I read your bullshit sob story about not being able to stop it


MichaelH wrote:
bitRAKE: Thankyou for not listening to a single word I've said and taking away a basic human right of mine to be free FROM YOUR religion. Is there any wonder there is so much hatred in this world when you insult others with your faiths arrogance all the while arrogantly believing you are in some way part of the solution when in fact you are the problem


MichaelH wrote:
My opinion is your IQ is too low to debate using your own thoughts so as usual you engage in re posting regurgitated text from somewhere while massaging your own ego to believe you are actually appearing to be a thinking person


MichaelH wrote:
Go get stuffed Tom


MichaelH wrote:
That's just a comment from a weak admin who is too afraid to do anything in case someone gets angry at them.


MichaelH wrote:
I find you to be one of the rudest I have met on the net


MichaelH wrote:
I don't give a shit what your religous opinion is you arrogant jerk!!!!


MichaelH wrote:
I called vid stupid and said he had a low IQ


MichaelH wrote:
See fudders ridiculous rant


MichaelH wrote:
Oh come on Borsuc, pull the other one, it's got bells on it even your christian church would be to proud to hang in their belfry. "Hate monger" is an accurate description of one who posts misleading bias information against a race. The fact you fail to recognise that is more a reflection of your poor character than it is mine.


MichaelH wrote:
Bullshit!!!!


MichaelH wrote:
So now we all have to put up with ignorant people like you infecting every part of the interweb regurgitating the lies of your government and posting endless US political crap like anyone gives a rats arse


MichaelH wrote:
if we all sit back and let the HyperVistas of this world push their pro U.S rhetoric, we risk the status quo continuing which sadly will mean countless more innocent people dying for no reason.


MichaelH wrote:
an honest comparison would be terrific and a refreshing change to the completely dishonest comparison you keep ranting


MichaelH wrote:
Thanks also to HyperVista for playing the part of ignorant American with his head in the sand!


MichaelH wrote:
After reading MattBro's racist rant…


MichaelH wrote:
Whether the average individual from the United States has obtained a degree or not, they'll still to stupid to realise what complete and utter twats!!!!!


MichaelH wrote:
did you just decide automatically to get into your usual offer nothing to the fasm forum muck raking?


MichaelH wrote:
Please use your imagination this time HyperVista ...... ready....., see the mosque in your mind, got your torch flame burning, add some accelerant and -


MichaelH wrote:
arafel, first you join this thread and blurt out complete hatred for others different to yourself


MichaelH wrote:
this level of complete apathy/ignorance is the usual US input


MichaelH wrote:
all living US Presidents, they too should hang


MichaelH wrote:
It's racism, it still flows everywhere within the U.S.


MichaelH wrote:
you're such a sick individual kohlrak!


MichaelH wrote:
STOP PUSHING YOUR BIGOTRY!!!!


MichaelH wrote:
you are the same person that was burning mosques only a few months


MichaelH wrote:
the sad thing is, there's millions of you racist living in the U.S


MichaelH wrote:
or is it just you delusional people with your belief, that posting endless mindless drivel from either the bible or in your case some other ridiculous moron who decided to put pen to paper, are the only opinions that count?


MichaelH wrote:
But alas we have the mighty U.S.A leading the charge with religous hatred and stinking up the world pushing their christianity.


MichaelH wrote:
You sound like an american, bomb everyone before they .... well actually more truthful, just bomb everyone


MichaelH wrote:
the part where I once again have to remind you to stop being a racist?


MichaelH wrote:
but being an arrogant racist American, sadly you have no idea what I mean


MichaelH wrote:
drhowarddrfine, perhaps you might like to repost when you are sober and explain what your above non english drivel actually meant.


MichaelH wrote:
A rope around his neck would surely be a great sight too see.


MichaelH wrote:
Save your ignorant comments for stupid Americans who will believe such crap!!!!


MichaelH wrote:
Because FUCKEN wanking Americans build military weapons and send them to Israel to drop on who they feel while all the while tossing off in public forums just how they are offended by intolerance


MichaelH wrote:
I hate the fact you've posted such a ridiculous nonsensical pointless "let all Americans come together and show just how nice we really all are"


MichaelH wrote:
I say those who practice freedom of religion should get their arrogant arses kicked off more than just planes


MichaelH wrote:
connect the dot between how HyperVista posts and what is happening currently in Gaza, Afghanistan, Iraq etc etc.


MichaelH wrote:
can you stand aside and let those who wish to stand up to such a cowardly person as HyperVista and the other pro US "lets drop more bombs" diskheads, do so without resorting to your usual dictatorship style of admins


MichaelH wrote:
Sorry but I'm not going to justify your hate monger posts! So you hate Muslim and want them dead .... we get it.... now sod off hate monger!


MichaelH wrote:
we lucky the fasm forum has our own hate monger ..... a personal friend of our admin did you know


MichaelH wrote:
your "friend" is the one who wants to attack, with bombs no less.


MichaelH wrote:
right now I see a disgusting hate monger spewing US propaganda all over this forum and if anyone speaks out against him, vid the dictator admin will step in and protect him
Post 06 Jan 2009, 04:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc



Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 2466
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Borsuc
MichaelH wrote:
Borsuc: The fact there is only five minutes since I posted suggest to me you did not even bother to reread this thread and see if in fact the person making personal attacks against posters was someone other than me.
hehe why would I reread the thread? I have limited free time here and this thread isn't really something good to waste it on by re-reading it Wink

_________________
Previously known as The_Grey_Beast
Post 06 Jan 2009, 14:27
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MichaelH



Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 402
MichaelH
Borsuc wrote:

why would I reread the thread


I just thought since you were accusing me of making "personal attacks" and not accurate assessments, you might like to be fully informed.

Borsuc wrote:

I have limited free time here and this thread isn't really something good to waste it on by re-reading it



Fair enough but at least take the time to read the list our own forum hate monger has presented above. Although many are out of context, it still shows an impressive list of confronting those who post hatred, bigotry and the belief America has the right to drop bombs on, murder who ever they see fit. One day you may wish to spare a little of your precious time to help combat these hate mongers .......over and out Wink
Post 06 Jan 2009, 19:41
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.