flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > I have a Russian lover...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Maybe. If they touch metal frame opposite side of body opening the door. I've shocked myself many times (not on purpose) to various levels of pain and/or melting of skin. It depends on how conductive contact interfaces are. My bets were on a loud scream as they burnt their hand, but I cared not either way.

It's not like children are roaming around at 2am trying to break down my door. The wacko drug addicts were the problem. (Cheap rent has a down side.) Luckily, I live far away in a more pleasant environment.
Post 25 Nov 2008, 03:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
i had high voltage converter (12V->...kV) and also have try to use it connected to the door handle, but it appeared had too low current Very Happy
if you try to touch handle slow and gently - you will get a small shock, but if you take it fast and tight - no feelings at all, so, this were disconnected exactly after try Smile fortunately, when i live in the village i was a respectable person and nobody had touch my home even when i forgot it unlocked Cool
Post 25 Nov 2008, 06:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: