flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > I have a Russian lover...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
HyperVista

HyperVista
For those who are taking vid's advice NOT to download and watch this video (which I totally agree with), you can watch THIS relatively short video of some folks watching it. You don't see the swap.avi video, just them describing the action and their reaction to it. Their reaction says it all!!
Post 20 Nov 2008, 12:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
pricelist:
to have sex - $10
to watch - $20
to watch on those who watch - $50
Post 20 Nov 2008, 12:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Sorry guys, I was drunk yesterday evening when I got home... but hey, I warned you. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post 20 Nov 2008, 14:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
vid: since you don't want anyone to download the file, how about you remove the link. Yeah? Why link it and then say don't download it? It is similar to saying to a child "don't spill the drink", two seconds later you will be on the floor cleaning up the raspberry cordial.
Post 20 Nov 2008, 15:02
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
It is similar to saying to a child "don't spill the drink", two seconds later you will be on the floor cleaning up the raspberry cordial.

Exactly, at least i know who has strong will and who is too curious.

But I will remove it, as linking that kind of stuff from site is never safe.
Post 20 Nov 2008, 15:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
haven't watch it, but actually quite curious,
but after reading
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swap%20avi

i think luckily i haven't watch it,
probably those who have watched it will have some kinda demotivation towards human & sex???
Post 20 Nov 2008, 16:11
HyperVista

HyperVista
sleepsleep wrote:
probably those who have watched it will have some kinda demotivation towards human & sex???

No, more like a kinda demotivation toward chunky peanut butter. Very Happy

I watched part of it out of curiosity, and because as I researched it there is quite an "internet underground" kind of buzz about it. I also think vid has a great sense of humor and wanted to check it out for that reason alone. It is funny in a shocking and sick kind of way. Definitely some OMGZ moments there.
Post 20 Nov 2008, 16:44
revolution

revolution
Sorry, I couldn't resist! Hehe.Image
Post 21 Nov 2008, 20:16
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
I also think vid has a great sense of humor and wanted to check it out for that reason alone. It is funny in a shocking and sick kind of way.

Actualy, I didn't watch the video, few screenshots were more than enough to stop me. But I watched few of my friends watching the video, that was real fun: their faces and comments surely were OMGWTF... "What the fuck?!? Now she is puts those shit-covered fingers down her throat and vomits on her" etc. And when I was drunk, I was asshole enough to provide some fun for you too. Wink

And yeah, I really love this internet "culture". It is pretty novel, easy-minded, treats everything with humor (even things people take very emotionally and hate joking about), and sometimes is more sincere than all the "serious" sources. For example, see Encyclopediae Dramatica (*THE* internet culture site) entry about Tatu - have you ever seen more true description of that "band"? http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Tatu
Post 22 Nov 2008, 05:04
revolution

revolution
With friends like vid who needs enemies! Wink

Yes, there is no question mark at the end of that sentence, it's rhetorical and therefore not really a question!
Post 22 Nov 2008, 05:53
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
Quote:
For example, see Encyclopediae Dramatica (*THE* internet culture site) entry about Tatu - have you ever seen more true description of that "band"? http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Tatu

Marvellous Laughing Laughing Laughing
The Uncyclopedia and Encyclopedia Dramatica are really the best.
Post 22 Nov 2008, 09:32
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
I feel it's my doody to steer this thread, so ...

http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212
(Some of the comments are very funny!)

If that doesn't cook your weiner...
http://englishrussia.com/?p=2134

Laughing
Post 24 Nov 2008, 01:54
shoorick

shoorick
bitRAKE
Quote:
http://englishrussia.com/?p=2134
Very Happy

i had similar situation in real, have no photo so with words:

when i was a student i was living in the hostel at 9th floor. we had bad windows - at winter we attach paper tape to make it "hermetic" Smile

once at autumn it became occasionally cold and it was hard wind blowing from our side - i even got chill Cool ihave quickly seal mywindow, but it still was too cold. so, i took piece of nichrome wire, and usual 2-lines power cord, which i turn to two parts to strectch ends into different sides. then i took two surgical clips and clip ends of nichrome wire with ends of power cord, clips were fixed at the table so nichrome wire hang like "arc", power cord attach to 220V - and red wire made my life much better then little time before Wink

Description:
Filesize: 9.56 KB
Viewed: 3522 Time(s)

nicr.jpg

Post 24 Nov 2008, 06:39
baldr

baldr
shoorick,

As a bonus, you got handy electrocution table… Wink
Post 24 Nov 2008, 07:03
shoorick

shoorick
yeah... it was electric and cute Smile
Post 24 Nov 2008, 09:06
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
How much you paid for the consumed electricity later??
Post 24 Nov 2008, 14:23
shoorick

shoorick
as i've live in student hostel we were pay fixed payment for year Razz it was when USSR yet been, computers were by astronomic prices, but it was relatively cheap life that time - i had stipendy 50 roubles ~$3.5 per month (by black market course) and it was enough to go home (300km) and back 8 times by train Wink (full ticket 6-7 roubles, for students 50% - 3-3.5 roubles)

ps: 1kW*h cost was 0.04 roubles
Post 24 Nov 2008, 14:33
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Once I connected main power to a door handle and metal frame - cheap burglar alarm. Luckily no one tried to open the door.
Post 24 Nov 2008, 16:51
baldr

baldr
bitRAKE,

A-ha! That's why modern burglars keep live wire detectors handy… Wink
Post 24 Nov 2008, 20:05
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
bitRAKE: errrrm... I am the least here to comment on electronic, but isn't that supposed to kill a person?
Post 24 Nov 2008, 23:20

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: