flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Search engines

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
HaHaAnonymous

HaHaAnonymous
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by HaHaAnonymous on 28 Feb 2015, 18:40; edited 1 time in total
Post 02 Jan 2014, 18:14
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
saw this, and i think, the crypto coin wallet distributed database should be used as internet searchable index file,

Google or etc search engines are holding almost 99.9% methods to identify a person through search keywords, search history and etc,

we need a downloadable search database and perform local search,

and we could customized our local database as of what categories of search index we want to include,
Post 02 Jan 2014, 21:30
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
we need a downloadable search database and perform local search,
Just do what the search engines do and index the www into your local database then you can do what you want. You could also allow others to search your DB and give them results. Perhaps you could also sell some advertising to pay for all the bandwidth and storage costs.
Post 02 Jan 2014, 23:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i think i need your ideas, revolution,

the perfect or near perfect situation i think of now is,

everybody can contribute, like dmoz.org
a centralized database would make the person or entity, or company having too much control power,

and would cause them to be targeted, eg.
hostile takeover by government or etc entities when you don't do exactly as they requested.

so, the must have technology features :
eg. like bit torrent, as long as there are seeds, one could download, nobody can control if somebody else want to share etc stop sharing.

a voting system on submitted resources,
the task of vote, submit, modify, delete, report will generate cryptocoin for that particular users.

i was thinking we need 7 type of "magics" to enable a submitted link and tag inserted into distributed database,

and the system will try to automized the whole procedures, try to no human intervention.
Post 03 Jan 2014, 04:38
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i think i need your ideas, revolution,
Is is not my idea. It is what Google, MS, Yahoo, Ask, etc. do now. All I suggested was you make your own version of a search engine. If you don't like what others are offering then make your own. Of course it won't be cheap or easy to do, and when you suggest a bittorrent it seems that you do not understand the required amount of data exchange required.

Last edited by revolution on 03 Jan 2014, 12:23; edited 1 time in total
Post 03 Jan 2014, 06:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
malpolud

malpolud
Well, it is hard to compare search engines to crypto money. I do not mind somebody who controls search database either earning money or filtering search results. I just want to have some choice Smile

Distribution of resources is a good thing. I think that rather than distributing resources among p2p network we should support multiple search engines. The big G does a lot of good things to mankind, but anyway monopoly of a single company is not good for us.
Post 03 Jan 2014, 07:55

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: