flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > how many times you could have sex in your whole life?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
assume you started have sex at the age of 16
and assume you could live till 80
and assume you have sex 1 times per day.

so, ((80 -16) * 365)

23,360 .... seems like a small number. and you probably occasionally skip it..., and during your older age, probably you wouldn't so incline to have sex.

maybe, the total realistic counter is less than 5,000 times.
Post 07 Sep 2008, 07:09
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
you forgot about leap years Laughing

my estimate is several thousand per life, too
Post 07 Sep 2008, 09:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
if someone keep doing something, over and over again, it could be marked as an illness...
considering eating, drinking, sex and etc. which you keep doing it over and over.... these all could be illness..... maybe an illness that we accustomed to.
Post 22 Sep 2008, 19:38
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
sleepsleep: overgeneralizing doesn't help too much Razz
Post 22 Sep 2008, 22:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
sleepsleep wrote:
if someone keep doing something, over and over again, it could be marked as an illness...
considering eating, drinking, sex and etc. which you keep doing it over and over.... these all could be illness..... maybe an illness that we accustomed to.
Agreed.

Well this comes from a guy who also thinks "sleep" is an illness, since it falls in those criteria. Razz

(no I'm not sarcastic)
Post 23 Sep 2008, 12:47
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Things are only considered an illness if one does them excessively/scarcely. Where excessively/scarcely is judged by comparing one to the rest of the population. Some people do have illnesses related to eating, drinking, sex, sleep etc. but just doing those things on a regular basis is not the criterium used to make the diagnosis of illness.
Post 23 Sep 2008, 13:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
If you think about it, we are addicted to sleep. We need it every day, and we could "rest" easier with some meditation for example. Most of our lives we sleep. We are addicted in a similar fashion to drugs, only that this addiction is natural Razz
Post 23 Sep 2008, 14:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

we are addicted to sleep

i know, you guys need me... Neutral
Post 24 Sep 2008, 04:46
AlexP

AlexP
Consider fruit flies, they have sex once or twice to mate then just die!. Then along come humans, who can have sex thousands of times for barely any reason and continue on with their lives. Do we take everything for granted these days?
Post 08 Oct 2008, 03:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
AlexP wrote:
Consider fruit flies, they have sex once or twice to mate then just die!. Then along come humans, who can have sex thousands of times for barely any reason and continue on with their lives. Do we take everything for granted these days?
Who is we? Who says I am a human? Perhaps I am an alien? Or a chimpanzee? I've certainly been called both those things, and worse, in the past.
Post 08 Oct 2008, 04:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think the intelectual, creativity differ us from animals. other than that, most is more bout the same.
Post 08 Oct 2008, 07:29
S8AHQY

S8AHQY
i can have 5 times sex a day, everydays. but havn't
Post 08 Oct 2008, 22:10
Borsuc

Borsuc
sleepsleep wrote:
i think the intelectual, creativity differ us from animals. other than that, most is more bout the same.
Yeah and we have will power, we can suppress instincts and have values like honor and dignity and some powerful emotions Razz

Post 09 Oct 2008, 12:01

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: