flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Dog protected abandoned newborn - a touching story

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Loser

Loser
Check this out. Kind of touching!
Post 23 Aug 2008, 07:28
tom tobias

tom tobias
1. yes, very impressive, however, I wonder what may have been the outcome if this scenario had featured a hungry dog, instead of a well nourished animal, as the photograph illustrated?

2. the article explained that the 14 year old girl was taken to a psychiatric hospital, as though this young child's behaviour was bizarre, hmmm...

3. the article neglected to mention the circumstances of the pregnancy, nor did it identify the biological father of the infant--WHY???
Are these considerations of human empathy, or lack thereof, not also of importance in evaluating this young adolescent child's conduct? Abandoning an infant is not necessarily a sign of psychiatric disease, in my opinion, but, didn't the father ALSO abandon his newborn son?

Was the father of the infant boy likewise forcibly incarcerated in a psychiatric hospital?

I suspect rape or incest.

Sad
Post 23 Aug 2008, 09:06
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
This happened where I live Confused (Which doesn't mean it was near, La Plata is big).
Post 23 Aug 2008, 15:11
Madis731

Madis731
Actually I believe the normal reaction of a 14-year-old to this problem in question (to some --- birth is not a miracle) is scared as hell :S

Nobody said anything about her parents?!??! Where were they - also abandoned her? That's what she's ever experienced. Its all a sad story and the dog just saved the day from total disaster.
Post 23 Aug 2008, 23:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
It is "common" for a 14-year-old girl to have a girl here actually... No need for rapes, they just don't know how to have safe sex (both and even if they know they still consider that it is not needed), and as an extra point abortion here is totally illegal, people that practiced it did it in the clandestinity, some of them discovered because it is so bad practiced that the girls later need urgent hospital cares. What I've said is not a low-class people thing anymore, all the social levels are affected by this (with the clandestine abortions better practiced in higher classes of course).
Post 23 Aug 2008, 23:44

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: