flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > start a new religion, possible?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
would you join a new religion Laughing
Post 08 Aug 2008, 22:40
edfed

edfed
no
Post 09 Aug 2008, 08:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Shahada

Shahada
Religion is not for joke, religion is from GOD, if you not have respect for yourself have at least respect for religion.
Post 09 Aug 2008, 08:54
edfed

edfed
GOD don't exist and exist.

in fact, it is an illusion, a word, and a dream.

god means that we are able to think about our own mind.
then, if a cognotive system is able to think about itself, it will seek a reason to be.
why are we alive?

if this cognitive system is able to "invent" and "create" objects, it will think that he is an object too, there is an analogy between him creating object and god creating him. something over him powerfull, omnipresent, omnipotent, and as old as night of time.

but in fact, god is not human, not here, not real.
real is something we can touch or calculate.

instead of respect for religion, respect for human and nature.
god is the earth, sun, moon and stars. respect them.
Post 09 Aug 2008, 09:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
sleepsleep: you're thinking of takin the path of L. Ron Hubbard?

"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is!"
(http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard)
Post 09 Aug 2008, 09:53
Shahada

Shahada
GOD is nearer to you than your jugular vein, if you can't see GOD, you are blind. You are like those who have mental retard and can't understand things because they don't have the mental capacity. Pray GOD will show His mercy on you. Nothing can be without GOD, all things have their being from GOD. GOD is the Sustainer, the Mercyfull.
Post 09 Aug 2008, 10:09
edfed

edfed
YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

baby, it's so powerfull, i feel god, yeah!
Post 09 Aug 2008, 10:21
Shahada

Shahada
This is nonsense. GOD is not human. You can't comprehend GOD. GOD is other than you can imagine or think. We know GOD by His Word and by His Creation, in a way determined by our spiritual state. "I Was a Hidden Treasure...".
Post 09 Aug 2008, 11:12
Shahada

Shahada
You unbelivers think you understand religion and you are too smart for religion. But you don't know you have to be clean to approach the mysteries of religion, being impure you'll see nothing. But GOD is the All-Mercyfull, the All-Gracefull. Those of you truly searching for GOD will have your hearts thawed, and you'll be purified: some by Water, others by Fire, according to your openness of heart.
Post 09 Aug 2008, 11:36
Borsuc

Borsuc
sleepsleep wrote:
would you join a new religion Laughing
If I find it worthy. I mean, not just "me doesn't like it" or that kind of crap. Even without any God, religions are just a form of moral group that is sometimes impressive.

I believe in a God, but I am open about it. Not like "Our religion is superior, yours is crap" type of thing.
Post 09 Aug 2008, 13:28
Shahada

Shahada
There is only one true religion, the religion revealed by GOD, the rest are devised by humans. They begin by "adapting" the revealed religion to their custom and earthly interest in place of cleaving to GOD's commands and end in total unbelief by shamelessly inventing new religions which serve their ungodly goals. Keeping other religion than the one revealed by GOD is pure idolatry and is a grievous sin. Pray GOD He will keep us away from delusion and ignorance!
Post 09 Aug 2008, 14:38
windwakr

windwakr
EDIT: I've fixed my post up a little

edfed wrote:

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

baby, it's so powerfull, i feel god, yeah!

ASSHOLE

Last edited by windwakr on 10 Aug 2008, 02:08; edited 2 times in total
Post 09 Aug 2008, 15:01
tom tobias

tom tobias
Shahada wrote:
There is only one true religion, the religion revealed by GOD,...
a. How do we ordinary humans know which of the MANY, often proclaimed, ONLY TRUE religions is the authentic religion, since NO GOD, NO DIETY, NO SUPERNATURAL FORCE has revealed anything to any one currently living?
b. since you acknowledge that all of the other religions were inventions of humans, then, we are able to discuss only that ONE true religion which you apparently support. Though you have not yet identified which religion represents that "only one true religion", I have to conclude that it must be Judaism, for the following reason: Let's suppose, hypothetically, that this ONE true religion, to which you refer, is NOT Judaism, but some derivative, for example, Christianity, or Islam. Well, then, of course, one would have a huge problem, because the derivative religions, all defined by humans, according to Shahada, not by supernatural entities, are based upon Judaism. But, if ALL other religions, i.e. "the rest", above, are creations of humans, then, Judaism too, must, by definition, be also devised by humans. So, in that setting, the progenitor religion, Judaism, would have to be false, since it was created by man, thus, the fables, and stories from the old testament, would, by definition, have to have been fabrications of HUMANS, not some supernatural being. How then, could the same human fables become part of the "one true religion", unless the religion you refer to, and accept as the ONE TRUE RELIGION, is Judaism?

So, then, our task at FASM Forum is simply one of demonstrating to your satisfaction that Judaism too, was created, not by supernatural entities, but by humans.....
I think a good starting point for uncovering the solution to that task, is with analysis of the concept of "God's chosen people", a notion supported, enthusiastically by the Jews themselves, of course, but also by some demented Christians, who willingly prostrate themselves before their Jewish masters running the USA, and beg their shepherds to lead them to the slaughter house.

Sad
Post 09 Aug 2008, 15:08
Borsuc

Borsuc
Shahada wrote:
There is only one true religion, the religion revealed by GOD, the rest are devised by humans. They begin by "adapting" the revealed religion to their custom and earthly interest in place of cleaving to GOD's commands and end in total unbelief by shamelessly inventing new religions which serve their ungodly goals. Keeping other religion than the one revealed by GOD is pure idolatry and is a grievous sin. Pray GOD He will keep us away from delusion and ignorance!
Well for me, it doesn't matter how you call God in a religion (Allah, God, etc). I think you are mistaken. There may be only one God in your view, but "religion" is something made up by humans to accommodate this entity. Of course, this doesn't mean it's completely made up. Buddhism for example is different, but all in all for me it complements the "common" religion (in discussions anyway) which is Christianity. Both are just human versions of the spirituality and God. Wink

It's like having multiple "models" of an atom, one which predicts certain things and the other predicting other things. So they complement each other. But all of them refer to one thing: the atoms themselves. The "models" are made up, but the atoms are still there. We can't comprehend God, just as we can't comprehend the TRUE reality -- we simplify to models and theories.
Post 09 Aug 2008, 16:48
Shahada

Shahada
No, you are wrong, my religion is not Judaism, and Christianity and Islam are not derivatives of it. GOD first revealed religion to Adam (PBUH). It seems you don't know too much about religion and I don't have the mastery to teach you here religion, but I hope you'll find sooner or later someone prepared for the task. If 'B', 'C' and 'D' pretend they are 'A', this doesn't mean that 'A' is a liar if he says the same. No, 'A' speaks the truth. But how do you know where the truth is? Read, inquire, compare, cut, burn, abandon yourself to the guidance of GOD, pray for His mercy, learn and do what you learn and you'll be able to bear witness. No one who asked ardently has been refused, GOD's grace is boundless. It's only smugness and dulness that keeps you out of the way (of knowledge).
Post 09 Aug 2008, 17:06
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
one night and 12 replies. (what a slashdotted thread!) Cool

Quote:
sleepsleep: you're thinking of takin the path of L. Ron Hubbard?

yeah, scientology, i think he did it wrong, the main concept there is wrong (in my opinion).

Quote:
You unbelivers think you understand religion and you are too smart for religion. But you don't know you have to be clean to approach the mysteries of religion, being impure you'll see nothing.

i see your true colors Laughing Laughing Cool

this thread should get slashdotted like the ubuntu guy who detected the acpi malfunction in foxconn mb used bios.
Post 09 Aug 2008, 17:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

It seems you don't know too much about religion and I don't have the mastery to teach you here religion,

i see your true colors Razz
Post 09 Aug 2008, 17:09
Shahada

Shahada
Revealed religion is different than the combination of magical and quasi philosophical approaches which could be called 'religions'. In the former speaks GOD, in the later is only human mind that speaks, it's only human's mind effort to understand and explain reality. By the 'natural light of reason' some religious truths can be reached, but the true knowledge comes only from GOD's word.
Post 09 Aug 2008, 17:37
windwakr

windwakr

Last edited by windwakr on 10 Aug 2008, 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Post 09 Aug 2008, 18:09
edfed

edfed
windwakr wrote:
Hey edfed: go to hell....o wait, you believe you would just stop living when you die dont you?

of course, what is possible instead????

end is end.
Post 09 Aug 2008, 19:36

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: