flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Welcome to vid's place

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
tom tobias

tom tobias
vid wrote:
185cm / 65kg means you're too thin,...

No, dear vid, you err here.
http://win.niddk.nih.gov/publications/tools.htm
One cannot generalize according to height and weight. Bone structure is also crucial in assessing the true body mass index.
In any event, it makes no difference as far as health and longevity are concerned. MOST OF US are overweight, most of us do not exercise sufficiently, and most of us are going to suffer chronic disease prematurely, as a result.
You have demonstrated to my satisfaction, following our little sojurn through the parks in Washington, that your physical health is mediocre at best. You will benefit from RETURNING to 65 kg, ab sofort. Did you not wonder why I needed no water, after we had walked along for three hours in temperatures of 35 celcius? Yes, that's right, there aren't that many neurons still functioning in my brain, so my water requirement is reduced, in addition, however, I play a bit of basketball, daily....The easiest way to lose weight is to simply reduce the portions at meal time, and cut way back on food intake after 1600, assuming (incorrectly, in your case) that one retires for the night at 2200. I gained two kilograms in two days, eating with you and HyperVista!!
Smile
Post 31 Jul 2008, 17:20
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
and most of us are going to suffer chronic disease prematurely

Hmm, prematurely? You know, before advent of modern lifestyle, most people died around 30-40 years, and anything later than that was unnatural. So how do you mean that "prematurely"?

Quote:
You have demonstrated to my satisfaction, following our little sojurn through the parks in Washington, that your physical health is mediocre at best.

Because i needed to drink after staying in 35 degree direct sun for hour? Shocked

Btw, don't forget about activity of previous night, which limited my physical fitness that day Laughing

Quote:
I gained two kilograms in two days, eating with you and HyperVista!!

You could another month with HyperVista then, to get back in shape Razz
Post 31 Jul 2008, 18:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
MazeGen

MazeGen
tom tobias wrote:
Look again, at MazeGen. He has gained minimum 10kg since last year's conference.

LOL! You almost got it, it is about 8kg. Now I'm 192cm/90kg what I think is good. However, the most important factor for me is that Martina likes it, and I have gained it thanks to her great cuisine! Very Happy On the other side, I started to play basketball couple of times a week so I'm getting more healthy Razz

shoorick wrote:
also i have this one, but it mostly just a rare book Smile it inteneded to be used by slovakian to understand russian, not for russian to understand slovak, thus mostly useless for me Smile it has russian grammar reference in slovak, but it is outdated as i can see (1944 year), thus useless for modern slovakian to learn russian Smile

Smile Year 1944, great book, save it!

EDIT:

shoorick wrote:
if it were czech, there would be letters with birds and circles on the caps, i think

Birds? Laughing In this case, no birds involved: velmi krásné

This is nice example of czech "birds and circles", often used to test working czech encoding: Příliš žluťoučký kůň úpěl ďábelské ódy. I don't know how to translate it to english though Shocked
Post 31 Jul 2008, 18:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
MazeGen wrote:
This is nice example of czech "birds and circles", often used to test working czech encoding: Příliš žluťoučký kůň úpěl ďábelské ódy.
"Too much golden horse screams devil's songs." Smile Question
Post 31 Jul 2008, 19:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MazeGen

MazeGen
Very Happy Translators really work well (only that "golden" should be "yellow")
Post 31 Jul 2008, 19:51
Madis731

Madis731
@asmcoder: Hehe, you said "now im" Smile meaning YOU were the 132kg guy before Neutral ?
Lets talk about kilograms. I weigh in at 77.7kg (my kilo-meter is not that precise) and my scalp is at the height of 1.88m (my senti-meter isn't precise enough Razz).

I guess an ASM-coder/programmer should have measures like:
Code:
height db C0h
weight db DEh ;I write c0de Very Happy

The debugging DEADBEEFh and DEADC0DEh magic dwords will have a lot of new meanings now Very Happy
Post 31 Jul 2008, 19:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: