flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > revolution's utterly boring travelogue

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
guignol



Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 701
guignol
...which with Debrecen make a cool triangle.

[added]
P.S. Oh, missed the question. Probably in Debrecen.


P.P.S. Will be Rądom pronounced as I think it will? Smile
Post 20 Feb 2011, 18:31
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
guignol wrote:
P.P.S. Will be Rądom pronounced as I think it will? Smile
Do you mean Radom? Yeah, we have such a city here, in Poland. Smile
Post 20 Feb 2011, 21:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17249
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
New Zealand is such a nice place, but nothing happening there, just open spaces and empty roads. Perfect for cycling. Everyone was so friendly.

I heard that the North Island is a much busier place, and much less friendly for cycling unless one takes all the back roads. Sounds tricky. Most probably that is why there are no good tours offered around the N.I.
Post 24 Mar 2011, 11:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution, I know how you feel. I really do. No-one responds to your post. Not even a single "welcome back" greeting. Everlasting loneliness. ... I am glad to learn that you are back in one piece. Good to see you again. Wink
Post 26 Mar 2011, 08:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17249
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
revolution, I know how you feel. I really do.
I feel great. I am glad that you feel the same.
YONG wrote:
No-one responds to your post. Not even a single "welcome back" greeting. Everlasting loneliness. ... I am glad to learn that you are back in one piece. Good to see you again. Wink
Thanks for the greeting. Luckily I wasn't holding my breath waiting for one, hehe. Anyhow I know this topic is rather boring for most people so I'll just keep inflicting the occasional tid-bit here and there so as to annoy the casual reader who may have been naively hoping to read about some assembly discussion. Razz
Post 26 Mar 2011, 09:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
I guess that this thread would be much more interesting and could attract more attention if revolution had posted here some photos from "dia" (his/her) trips. Wink

Talking about loneliness - the more you distinguish yourself from the rest, the more you are lonely.

Wise man has only two loyal friends: everlasting loneliness in the heart and the silent shadow at the feet. Razz
Post 26 Mar 2011, 11:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17249
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
MHajduk wrote:
I guess that this thread would be much more interesting and could attract more attention if revolution had posted here some photos from "dia" (his/her) trips. Wink
I don't own a camera. Besides I'm not sure this thread deserves to attract more attention. Maybe this can be a lonely thread also? Languishing in the forgotten depths of the forum, only to occasionally rise to prominence on rare occasions, serving a minor role to explain extended absences of revolution.

What is it they say about people that talk about themselves in the third person? Confused
Post 26 Mar 2011, 12:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
revolution wrote:
Besides I'm not sure this thread deserves to attract more attention. Maybe this can be a lonely thread also? Languishing in the forgotten depths of the forum, only to occasionally rise to prominence on rare occasions, serving a minor role to explain extended absences of revolution.
This courtesy was completely unnecessary, because every of your threads has many devoted readers. The only reason people don't want to post anything here is the obvious human jealousy. Razz
Post 26 Mar 2011, 12:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17249
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
After ten days in Canada I go to Majorca for an eight day ride and then a further eight days in Europe before getting back to work again.

I hope you are all suitably jealous. Twisted Evil Come and join me there. Razz
Post 30 Jul 2011, 04:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
After ten days in Canada I go to Majorca for an eight day ride and then a further eight days in Europe before getting back to work again.

I hope you are all suitably jealous. Twisted Evil Come and join me there. Razz
Jealous? No way! Wink

Enjoy your fantastic trip! Razz
Post 30 Jul 2011, 06:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
revolution wrote:
After ten days in Canada I go to Majorca...
I thought that you're on 2010 TK7. Well, seems I was misinformed... Wink
revolution wrote:
I hope you are all suitably jealous. Twisted Evil Come and join me there. Razz
Yeah, we are all jealous as hell. Razz I wish I could join but I haven't enough funds to go there (we have ugly weather here in Poland this year). Very Happy

BTW, I understand that I can't hope for any photos from the trip, right? Wink
Post 30 Jul 2011, 08:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17249
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
MHajduk wrote:
I thought that you're on 2010 TK7. Well, seems I was misinformed... Wink
Canada is not until end of September, so still time to get back to Earth from here. Wink
MHajduk wrote:
Yeah, we are all jealous as hell. Razz I wish I could join but I haven't enough funds to go there (we have ugly weather here in Poland this year). Very Happy
I am going to be in Poland after Majorca, I hope you can all sort out the weather problem before I arrive! Mad
MHajduk wrote:
BTW, I understand that I can't hope for any photos from the trip, right? Wink
It would be a faint hope, I wouldn't hold my breath in anticipation if I was you. I'm not very technical, all these new fangled cameras scare me. Razz
Post 30 Jul 2011, 08:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
revolution wrote:
I am going to be in Poland after Majorca, I hope you can all sort out the weather problem before I arrive! Mad
We are doing our best to manage it but with almost completely cloudy sky and air humidity 91% it's not easy. Razz Maybe cloud seeding with silver iodide could help a bit to clear the sky. Wink
revolution wrote:
It would be a faint hope, I wouldn't hold my breath in anticipation if I was you. I'm not very technical, all these new fangled cameras scare me. Razz
Simple mobile phone with a camera would be enough but I won't insist of course. Wink
Post 30 Jul 2011, 09:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17249
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
MHajduk wrote:
Simple mobile phone with a camera would be enough but I won't insist of course. Wink
Aha! You didn't read the mobile phone thread.
Post 30 Jul 2011, 11:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17249
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
BTW: <Here> are some pictures from the trip I did in May through Italy. I didn't take any of these photos.

edit: URL removed due to request from site maintainer. Sorry 'bout that.


Last edited by revolution on 10 Sep 2011, 05:36; edited 1 time in total
Post 30 Jul 2011, 11:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
revolution wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Simple mobile phone with a camera would be enough but I won't insist of course. Wink
Aha! You didn't read the mobile phone thread.
Well, I read it but apparently not carefully enough... Wink

I take pictures with my Sony Ericsson K510i and they have quite a good quality. Smile
Post 30 Jul 2011, 11:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
revolution wrote:
BTW: <Here> are some pictures from the trip I did in May through Italy.
Thanks. Smile I'm really impressed by the participants' physical condition - I guess that's not easy to ride all this way in heat and in such a difficult mountain region.
revolution wrote:
I didn't take any of these photos.
So, you may be among all those people presented in the photos... Wink

edit by revolution: URL removed due to request from site maintainer. Sorry 'bout that.
Post 30 Jul 2011, 11:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17249
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
MHajduk wrote:
So, you may be among all those people presented in the photos... Wink
Yes, apparently. I haven't seen any of them because of the JS requirement, but the person that forwarded me the link says I am in some.

Let me know if you can spot me. Wink
Post 30 Jul 2011, 11:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
revolution wrote:
Let me know if you can spot me. Wink
I have some types with interesting faces but knowing that you like to have a control over everything I would bet that you're the one of the people planning the trip route on the maps. Wink
Post 30 Jul 2011, 11:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8867
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

Let me know if you can spot me.

blue shirt with white beard Smile that is U Smile hahahakkk..
Post 30 Jul 2011, 17:37
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.