flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > fasm conference 2008

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Madis731

Madis731
Yeah, far-travel is not cheap. Europe is somewhat okay and I usually get
everywhere under €600. Prague under 250 and Warsaw even 187. And the less
I spend on the ticket the more I spend on souvenirs. All in all I will end up with €600 either way and this is what I'm okay with.

I don't know about the ticket prices in USA, but I've heard that they ride a
plane like a taxi so either they got more money than us :S (envy) or their
inter-US travels are supported by the government somehow.

Post 23 Jul 2008, 06:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Inter-US travel seem cheaper here in US (I am right now staying at Hypervista's house, and recently Tom came visit for from Florida to DC for under 200$, any other means of travel was about same price). However flight US<->Europe are EXTREMELY expensive - 1500$ both ways bought about month in advance.
Post 23 Jul 2008, 20:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Madis731

Madis731
Hmm, tell me, vid, what are you doing there? Smile Programming & sight-seeing I guess.

Post 23 Jul 2008, 22:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Madis: see PM Wink
Post 23 Jul 2008, 22:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
MazeGen

MazeGen
vid wrote:
Inter-US travel seem cheaper here in US (I am right now staying at Hypervista's house, and recently Tom came visit for from Florida to DC for under 200$, any other means of travel was about same price). However flight US<->Europe are EXTREMELY expensive - 1500$ both ways bought about month in advance.

Inter-Europe flyghts are getting cheaper and cheaper - if you book one month in advance, you can go from Prague to Istanbul, to Tallin, to Madrid etc. for $134, all inclusive. See click4sky.com.
Post 24 Jul 2008, 07:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias

tom tobias
vid wrote:

However flight US<->Europe are EXTREMELY expensive - 1500$ both ways bought about month in advance.

http://www.icelandair.com/
At this site, I located a sub $1k round trip fare, New York to Frankfurt, departing a month from today, returning a week later.
Iceland is a terrific country, with great people, and very interesting landscapes. It is well worth while to stop for a day or three en route to one's final destination....
Smile
Post 24 Jul 2008, 10:34
Madis731

Madis731
I heard a guy [Estonian] on tele just the other day telling: "The best places on earth I've visited have been Iceland and Africa".

I wonder why these two. Not that I disagree, because I haven't visited neither (yet) and this put me thinking.
Post 24 Jul 2008, 14:03

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: