flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > One century later, mystery remains!!!

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
tom tobias

tom tobias
Tunguska: geophysical events--Russian hypothesis
versus extraterrestrial impact: Italian Scientists
let's keep our eyes open, this week coming up, we should know the answer regarding the presumptive cause of the 30 June 1908 explosion, as the century old Lake Cheko will be reinvestigated by a combined Russian-Italian group,who hope to locate meteorite fragments in the depths of the cone shaped lake, that appeared on no map prior to 1908.
In addition to the debate over comet/meteorite versus geophysical cause of the event, there is another hypothesis, which strikes me, at least, as quite plausible
Here's an interesting summary of how impact with an asteroid created our moon, and this article describes a recent event with crater formation in Canada.

Smile

Post 04 Jul 2008, 13:14
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
I have read about Tunguska event recently, definitively interesting topic. Wonder if it had hit in the middle of Europe...
Post 04 Jul 2008, 18:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: