flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Artificially assembled biological life

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Borsuc

Borsuc
tom tobias wrote:
Why would an omnipotent force expect mere humans, (themselves little more than fodder intended for consumption,) to create some kind of new being of any kind--even a virus?
Maybe he wants us to learn. Besides, how dare you question that, if indeed there is a creator like we assumed, then he is far wiser than we will ever be Razz

tom tobias wrote:
Since this so called Creator of yours is omnipotent, why wouldnt HE simply wave his magic wand, or think important thoughts, and magically produce this "superior" being, instantaneously, as HE supposedly created us?
Children usually place questions that look silly in parents eyes, even though they do not understand yet (they are too immature for that). I think we are all children, in that respect Razz

tom tobias wrote:
Or maybe he already has, and these "superior" beings are already living among us? Maybe they are Gods "chosen" people?
One never knows...
Post 17 Jun 2008, 21:55
edfed

edfed
yes!
one of the main goals of the life is the evolution.

we are a part of the life.

and as we create artficial creatures, it mean that goal of the life is to be artificial, no need of biological stuff.

and then, cyborgs, robots, cars, and computers can be considered as part of the nature.

i will try to explain:

nature needs trees to feed animals, animals to generate food for other animals, mushrooms to regenerate some elements, rivers fishes to clean the sea and so on.

then, nature needs human to create artificial life, a particular type of life that can live more than 1 million years, something very stable and that can travel in the space vacum, join other planets and conquest the universe.
travel in the space, and live on dead planets (pluton), close to stars (mercury), everywhere.

that is the goal of the nature, be everywhere.

why?

why not!
Post 17 Jun 2008, 22:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Grey Beast: So you suggested some explanation of motives of the Creator, and after Tom showed these motives make no sense for omni[everything] creator, you say it's impossible to judge creator's motives? hmmm....

PS: Nice how most believers moved from theism to deism in last century... keep it up! ...
Post 18 Jun 2008, 09:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
vid wrote:
PS: Nice how most believers moved from theism to deism in last century... keep it up! ...
When the hell did I say that I agree with the stuff I wrote? That was only the conclusion I drew from AlexP's posts Wink
Post 18 Jun 2008, 10:46
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
I was talking about "most believers" by that postscript, not about you Razz
Post 18 Jun 2008, 13:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: