flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
Khaled, known also under the scenic name Cheb Khaled, is a famous Algerian singer and songwriter. He is a best known representative of the raï music genre (hence his unofficial title "King of Raï"). Khaled's song "Aicha" (1996) refers to the problem of the emancipation of women, still actual in the some parts of our world:Here you have quite good Polish cover of this song, also made in 1996:Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 11:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
shoorick wrote:
Elektryczne Gitary - Jak Zwierzęta
Zajebiste! Twisted Evil
Post 25 Aug 2009, 11:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick wrote:
Elektryczne Gitary - Jak Zwierzęta -- (Living) Like animals
Hehe, shoorick, seems that Polish music become more and more popular. Wink

Information for those FASMers, who don't know the band "Elektryczne Gitary": this song was composed for the Polish comedy "Kiler" and the singer, Kuba Sienkiewicz, is a medicine doctor (neurologist, PhD). Wink

Last edited by MHajduk on 25 Aug 2009, 11:58; edited 1 time in total
Post 25 Aug 2009, 11:50
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
* Cheb Khaled - Aicha
* Magma - Aicha
To me, the covered version is even better. Wink

Here you have a song dedicated to the blind, mute, and deaf, sung by a singer recommended by you earlier in this thread: Freddie Aguilar - Bulag, Pipi at Bingi.

Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 11:58
MHajduk

MHajduk
Instrumental arrangement is very similar to the some Chinese sentimental songs presented by you (and to some Polish movies soundtracks Wink ). Freddie Aguilar's voice is really unique, his singing technique reminds me slightly Demis Roussos one:Very Happy
Post 25 Aug 2009, 12:19
shoorick

shoorick
YONG wrote:
Za****!

Very Happy
beware! not all words used in comments are good! Wink
(i suppose that polish word is same as russian Smile )
Post 25 Aug 2009, 12:34
MHajduk

MHajduk
In this case Polish colloquial word "za**biste" means "fu**ing good", i.e. it's a higher degree of admiration (see here). Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 12:40
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
In this case Polish colloquial word "za**biste" means "fu**ing good", i.e. it's a higher degree of admiration (see here). Wink
Yeah, I know. I did a google search to check out the meaning before posting. That's why I added the twisted evil emoticon. Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 12:49
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Yeah, I know. I did a google search to check out the meaning before posting. That's why I added the twisted evil emoticon. Wink
I supposed that you checked out meaning of this word, because it was very adequate to the context. Very Happy
Post 25 Aug 2009, 13:01
shoorick

shoorick
here is another song: Varvara - Being flying and singing Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 13:04
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Hasna & Demis Roussos - Far away
Typical MHajduk style. Very nice. Razz

shoorick wrote:
Varvara - Being flying and singing
Hehe, I guess you have been "inflected" by MHajduk's favourite music! Laughing Very nice song and girl. (Well, I mean the female singer!) Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 13:13
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick wrote:
here is another song: Varvara - Being flying and singing Wink
That's very good song, shoorick! Smile Sounds like traditional, folk Russian song (chastushka Rolling Eyes) "dressed" into the new, modern pop arrangement with a some Oriental motives. Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 13:15
shoorick

shoorick
yes, you are right: it's like russian folk song mixed with east melody, but not like chastushka exactly.

chastushka is a very short poem, usually funny, declared with simple specific music. you can see good example of chastushkas with this part of cartoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q45H9qKo0o&NR=1
Post 25 Aug 2009, 13:54
MHajduk

MHajduk
Thank you shoorick for these explanations. Smile Your example of chastushkas is very funny, indeed. Wink

I've just made some searches in YouTube and found this interesting video:Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 14:59
shoorick

shoorick
yes, it is a nice example. there are a lot of bad self-made videos on youtube, thus not always easy to find a good one. Smile
Post 26 Aug 2009, 04:49
shoorick

shoorick
Друга Ріка - Так Мало Тут Тебе
Second River - It's too little of you here

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Друга Ріка & Токио - Догоним! Доженемо!
Second River & Tokio - We will go after(?)
(both in russian and ukrainian)
Post 27 Aug 2009, 08:39
MHajduk

MHajduk
I liked especially this "cold" piano arrangement here. Somehow reminds me "Brainstorm" greatest hit "Maybe" - similar sentimental and "foggy" mood. Smile Hehe, it's a really powerful piece of music! These guys play in the Depeche Mode style, IMO. Smile
Post 27 Aug 2009, 09:43
shoorick

shoorick
Скрябин и Ирина Билык: Мовчати
Skriabin and Irina Bilyk: To be silent -- a "sexy" clip for the weekend Wink
Post 28 Aug 2009, 04:14
Pirata Derek

Pirata Derek
The First song i remember i've listen:

Mad about you by Hooverphonic
Post 28 Aug 2009, 07:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
Very calm song with an "underskin" rhythm. Wink
Pirata Derek wrote:
Mad about you by Hooverphonic
I like this "juicy" instrumental, classical-like instrumental arrangement. Smile

Here you have some examples of the Polish newest pop songs performed by Kasia Wilk:Very Happy
Post 28 Aug 2009, 08:26

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: