flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
鄭伊健 - 情與義

鄭伊健 - 直至消失天與地

鄭伊健 - 天煞孤星
(I guess you'd like this song. Here is a quality version.)

Wink
Post 20 Aug 2009, 11:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have another beautiful song written by Charlie Chaplin: Beautiful Wonderful Eyes
This is a very romantic and moody song from the really touching movie... Smile

Here you have something in the similar style: two songs performed by famous Polish singer Mieczysław Fogg. I think you can like them. WinkVery Happy
Post 20 Aug 2009, 11:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Mieczysław Fogg - Pamiętam Twoje oczy
Nice song. I may have listened to some covered version of this song before, probably in English or even Cantonese! Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Mieczyslaw Fogg - Tulipany
This sounds like a children's song to me. Wink
Post 20 Aug 2009, 12:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
鄭伊健 - 情與義

鄭伊健 - 直至消失天與地

鄭伊健 - 天煞孤星
(I guess you'd like this song. Here is a quality version.)
If I would have to choose the best of these recommendations I will be in a big trouble. Wink Each of these songs is in the different, distinguishable style.

First has dynamic, impressive arrangement (I liked these "strange", "cosmic" sounds in the background); singer seems to be fully engaged in the proper "transmission" of emotions; choruses remind some compositions from 60's. Smile

Second one is very similar (on the beginning) to the some melodies "emitted" by musical boxes. I liked this sentimental music story. Wink

Third song has improbable dynamic, even "wild" arrangement with some motives taken from the traditional Asian music. Wink Really haunting. Smile
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

Mieczyslaw Fogg - Tulipany
This sounds like a children's song to me. Wink
Hehe, it's a story about quite "adult" love between a poor gardener and a woman of his heart. Wink
Post 20 Aug 2009, 12:37
MHajduk

MHajduk
Now is my turn to recommend something here. Smile You know, show must go on... Razz

Ayọ (with an obligatory dot under 'o' Wink) is a young Afro-German (exactly Nigerian-Romani born in Germany: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayọ) female singer and songwriter, quite well known here, in Poland. Her music is a fusion of the soul, reggae and folk. I suppose that people who like such climates will enjoy these songs:Very Happy
Post 21 Aug 2009, 10:26
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Ayọ ... songs
Well, soul & reggae may not be my type of music, but I like this singer. Her accent is quite special. I guess English is not her first language. Wink
Post 21 Aug 2009, 12:00
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Her accent is quite special. I guess English is not her first language. Wink
Most probably you're right, taking into consideration place of her birth and "mixed" origins. Wink
Post 21 Aug 2009, 13:08
Picnic

Picnic
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Ayọ ... songs
Well, soul & reggae may not be my type of music, but I like this singer.

Same here YONG.
Ayọ's 'Down on my Knees' song played a lot of times in radio stations here.
She perfomed live in Athens a couple of years ago.

MHajduk wrote:
thimis wrote:
Harold Faltermeyer - Alex f (1984)
I like this song very much (and the movie "Beverly Hills cop", of course Wink). I remember that in the early 90's it was used as a music theme in some demos made for Commodore C-64. Wink

Hehe, i used to load it inside ProTracker on Amiga.

LocoDelAssembly wrote:
I think I never contributed one music so forgive my lack of good taste Razz
Elsa - T'en vas pas(I have no idea what the lyrics mean but sound kinda positive Razz)
I remember this song. Wink

Todays suggestions,

Code Indigo - Chill (Album 'Chill' released 2006) - Typical thimis Smile

Grace Jones - Corporate Cannibal (Avant-garde singer, actress and model Grace Jones most recent work)

Enigma - 20,000 Miles over The Sea (Album 'A Posteriori' released 2006)
Post 21 Aug 2009, 16:39
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
Post 21 Aug 2009, 16:41
YONG

YONG
thimis wrote:
Code Indigo - Chill (Album 'Chill' released 2006) - Typical thimis
Very calm & relaxing. Yeah, typical thimis style! Wink

LocoDelAssembly wrote:
Yanni - Nightingale
What a stunning live performance! This is much more than just good taste - this is class! Wink
Post 22 Aug 2009, 06:05
YONG

YONG
Post 22 Aug 2009, 06:28
MHajduk

MHajduk
thimis wrote:
Grace Jones - Corporate Cannibal (Avant-garde singer, actress and model Grace Jones most recent work)
Anxious, somehow delirious music. Wink But the video clip is simply awesome (and, paradoxally, very funny) - simple but impressive visual effects. Smile It reminds me slightly in character this famous song:
thimis wrote:
Enigma - 20,000 Miles over The Sea (Album 'A Posteriori' released 2006)
This composition gives similar feelings as a walk in the cold, winter night when the Moon is full and everything around is illuminated by its unusual light. Wink
LocoDelAssembly wrote:
Yanni - Nightingale
Yeah, this is a extremely impressive piece of music. This guy "extracted" everything what is most beautiful and lyrical in the traditional Asian music (from the European point of view Wink)Exclamation I like it very much. Smile Hehe, this is a very good, dynamic rock song with remarkable classical music motives. Seems that you have also some kind of armored mariachis there in HK. Wink This one sounds like a very sentimental love song to me. Wink I could compare this song with some "Queen" ballads: very similar piano arrangement in some parts, tragic mood and a voice of the singer... Rolling Eyes Question

I hope that you'll like my today's recommendations performed by Tytus Wojnowicz, a Polish musician (oboist), which in his arrangements mixes various music styles:Very Happy
Post 22 Aug 2009, 10:24
YONG

YONG
For some unknown reasons, video loading from YouTube is extremely slow. Mad I'll listen to the recommended songs later.

陳慧嫻 - 玻璃窗的愛

陳慧嫻 - 今天夜裡總下雨

Wink
Post 24 Aug 2009, 11:50
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
For some unknown reasons, video loading from YouTube is extremely slow. Mad I'll listen to the recommended songs later.
YONG, please check these links to mp3 files stored on wrzuta.pl:Wink
Post 24 Aug 2009, 12:22
MHajduk

MHajduk
Both songs are beautiful, sentimental, spatial and clear. The second one sounds to me like Spanish-like ballad. I like Priscilla Chan's strong voice and this perfection of performance. Smile
Post 24 Aug 2009, 13:27
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
YONG, please check these links to mp3 files stored on wrzuta.pl:Wink
If I'm asked to pick the best out of these three, I'll be in big trouble! All three are beautiful. But I think the 3rd one, which is really moody, most suits my taste. Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 05:46
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
If I'm asked to pick the best out of these three, I'll be in big trouble! All three are beautiful. But I think the 3rd one, which is really moody, most suits my taste. Wink
Hehe Laughing I'm feeling now like in the mirror room... and I'm getting used to this... Wink
Quote:
Tell me, glass, tell me true!
Of all the songs in the world,
Which is fairest, tell me, which?
Wink

Here you have something completely different - song by Swedish pop group Yaki-Da:Razz
Post 25 Aug 2009, 09:56
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?

MHajduk wrote:
Yaki-Da - Pride of Africa
Nice song. Razz

Here you have something completely different: Cities, People, Sport, History, Army Of A Great Nation.

Wink
Post 25 Aug 2009, 10:38
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
Yeah. Wink Hmm... this video shows Poland and Polish nation from the very specific perspective. Many symbols which can be interpreted in many ways... Wink Anyway, it was a nice gesture, YONG. Smile
Post 25 Aug 2009, 11:04
shoorick

shoorick
Elektryczne Gitary - Jak Zwierzęta -- (Living) Like animals
Post 25 Aug 2009, 11:30

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: