flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Jestem pewna! Twisted Evil
Well...
William Shakespeare in 'Hamlet' wrote:
There are more things in Heaven and Earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 10:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Especially for those, who like to dream I have a beautiful Bolivian song by the "Los Kjarkas" group (the same, which created "prototype" of the famous hit "Lambada"):Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 10:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
William Shakespeare in 'Hamlet' wrote:
There are more things in Heaven and Earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Wink
Come on, man! Mad That play was written sometime around 1600. Open your eyes ... It is 2009!!! Mad Mad Mad
Post 29 Jul 2009, 10:28
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Especially for those, who like to dream I have a beautiful Bolivian song by the "Los Kjarkas" group (the same, which created "prototype" of the famous hit "Lambada"):Wink
Nice instrumentation. Unique style. Wink

Here you have three songs by Tat Ming Pair:

忘記他是她

半生緣

恐佈份子

Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 10:37
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Come on, man! Mad That play was written sometime around 1600. Open your eyes ... It is 2009!!! Mad Mad Mad
So, do you think that Shakespeare is too "oldschool" for our times? Wink Your answer could suggest that your chair isn't too comfortable... Laughing
Post 29 Jul 2009, 10:39
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
半生緣
This one is very good, reminds this spatial song from the movie "Top Gun":
YONG wrote:
恐佈份子
Interesting nocturnal moody and calm ballad. I like it. Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 11:08
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
So, do you think that Shakespeare is too "oldschool" for our times? Wink Your answer could suggest that your chair isn't too comfortable... Laughing
All I am trying to say is that we should quote from wise men of our times.

MHajduk wrote:
Berlin - Take my breath away
When I listened to this classic, I felt like diving in the ocean of aether. (See, that's a good quote from a wise man of our times! Twisted Evil )
Post 29 Jul 2009, 11:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
All I am trying to say is that we should quote from wise men of our times.
Come on, man! Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 16:25
YONG

YONG
Post 30 Jul 2009, 13:03
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
鄭融 - 紅綠燈
Beautiful, sentimental but yet very dynamic song. Wink
Post 30 Jul 2009, 13:14
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here you have beautiful, calm and sentimental Tatar song:Wink
Post 30 Jul 2009, 13:53
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Irke - Berenche kar (First snow)
Nice. (In fact, I didn't think the arrangement suits the song. But for the sake of correspondence, I needed to hide all the bad words. Twisted Evil )

蘇永康 - 愛一個人好難

蘇永康 - 越吻越傷心

Razz
Post 31 Jul 2009, 07:49
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Irke - Berenche kar (First snow)
Nice. (In fact, I didn't think the arrangement suits the song. But for the sake of correspondence, I needed to hide all the bad words. Twisted Evil )
Yes, I've also noticed that in this song arrangement is "Western" but the vocalization has very strong "Eastern" character, but in my opinion it makes this composition quite specific. Smile

BTW, could you explain me why are you so sarcastic? You know perfectly that I don't like such kind of unnecessary malice. Wink I liked especially harp play here. Smile I think that you recommended this sentimental song already a few months ago (in the set of songs placed on wrzuta.pl). Wink

Here you have a beautiful song performed by Alsou, Russian female pop singer. Video clip is also excellent in my opinion. WinkFor your interest - I've found in the net quite good English translation of its lyrics:
Quote:
Alsou - And my love has...

And my love has only one wing
I don't fly anymore, it is hard for me...
And my soul has only one string
And you twang it, with the semi-tones...

Only there is silence in response
But you surely know
How to join
This thin thread...

Chorus:
{You will touch the sky with your hand
And you will feel the light of my eyes
I will be near you...

This world was contrived not by me
But at this appointed day or hour
I will be near you...}

As a salted water
And in the dark-blue sky
As the brightest star
Like the mirages: two hearts, two souls...

We are weak for those who are strong
But we are native for strangers
This is the last life
But you surely know how to
Join this thin thread...

{Chorus}
With you...

To be up-stream
But you surely know how to
Join this thin thread...

{Chorus} x 2

I will be near you...

© VlamisRU, 2007
Post 31 Jul 2009, 08:31
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
BTW, could you explain me why are you so sarcastic? You know perfectly that I don't like such kind of unnecessary malice. Wink
I think I told you the reason a long time ago - my mentor, tom tobias, taught me this kind of writing style/tone. You should blame him for spreading this unnecessary malice on the forum! Laughing Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Alsou - А у моей любви (And my love has)
Very catchy. Excellent melody. Love it. Yeah, the MV is really cool and has got some special effects: diving and car crash. Wink
Post 31 Jul 2009, 09:41
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I think I told you the reason a long time ago - my mentor, tom tobias, taught me this kind of writing style/tone. You should blame him for spreading this unnecessary malice on the forum! Laughing Wink
I think you excellently know what I was talking about, but of course you prefer to "exhume" sentences from the old posts. Wink You can't just shift responsibility for your words to someone else. Wink

Until now I hoped that you can change your behavior, but I was wrong... anyway, I wish you good luck in your future interpersonal contacts. Smile
Post 31 Jul 2009, 10:26
Picnic

Picnic
Hello,

Barrabas is an old Spanish disco band (1971-Present)

Barrabas - On The Road Again (1981)

Razz
Post 02 Aug 2009, 14:12
MHajduk

MHajduk
thimis wrote:
Barrabas - On The Road Again (1981)
Hi, thimis, Smile

song recommended by you sounds quite fresh for me - I have got to know about "Barrabas" group just now, from your post. I especially liked its catchy electronic arrangement and... cute dancers, of course, hehe. Wink

Here you have something from the disco of 70's, song performed by sexy Spanish female duo Baccara:Very Happy
Post 02 Aug 2009, 17:12
YONG

YONG
Post 03 Aug 2009, 13:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
This piece of music is very similar to the Vangelis' compositions IMHO. Very pathetic and powerful. Reminds me "Conquest of paradise" from the "1492" movie: This one is very interesting from the music point of view: starts like a some Renaissance composition, later melody changes into quite modern. I liked especially singer's voice here - it's clear and strong, wonderful.

Laputa... accordingly to the article in Wikipedia which describes "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift:
Quote:
Part III: A Voyage to Laputa

After Gulliver's ship is attacked by pirates, he is marooned near a desolate rocky island, near India. Fortunately he is rescued by the flying island of Laputa, a kingdom devoted to the arts of music and mathematics but utterly unable to use these for practical ends. The device described simply as The Engine is possibly the first literary description in history of something resembling a computer. Laputa's method of throwing rocks at rebellious surface cities also seems the first time that aerial bombardment was conceived as a method of warfare.
Hmm...??? Wink
Post 03 Aug 2009, 14:53
MHajduk

MHajduk
Latest song by Polish singer and songwriter Maciej Maleńczuk (June 2009):
Post 03 Aug 2009, 15:18

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: