flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
continuation of the previous post... Wink Of course, you know my music preferences much better than I know yours... Smile You've foreseen that I'll like this Tibetan-style melody from the first notes. My interest in Tibetan music isn't caused by any political trends, no, simply my soul "falls into resonance" with such beautiful, romantic and spatial melodies. Wink

to be continued... Wink
Post 27 Jul 2009, 10:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Very dynamic but yet romantic, even tragic song. General style of this composition reminds me hits of the "Scorpions" group:to be continued... Wink
Post 27 Jul 2009, 11:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Very anxious and sad song, suggestively performed by the singer.

BTW, I think I've already seen somewhere the actor playing the role of motorcyclist... what is his name?
Post 27 Jul 2009, 11:25
MHajduk

MHajduk
Accordingly to the Tibetan-style song... here you have beautiful song from the Polish highlands performed by the pop-folk group Krywań:And another wonderful and heart-catching song based on Polish folk melody (probably also performed by Krywań, but I'm not sure):Very Happy
Post 27 Jul 2009, 11:52
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Very anxious and sad song, suggestively performed by the singer.

BTW, I think I've already seen somewhere the actor playing the role of motorcyclist... what is his name?
Chow Yun-Fat (Note that his last/family name is "Chow".)
Post 28 Jul 2009, 04:05
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Scorpions - Send me an angel
Beautiful and sweet. Love it. Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Krywań - Dwie tęsknoty (Two longings)
Very moody. Very sentimental. Completely my type! Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Nad Tatrami (Above the Tatra Mountains)
Excellent instrumentation and interesting duet. Wink
Post 28 Jul 2009, 04:13
YONG

YONG
Warning: The following songs are very sentimental! Twisted Evil

熱力節拍 Wou Bom Ba

孤星

餘情未了

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Wink
Post 28 Jul 2009, 06:40
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Chow Yun-Fat (Note that his last/family name is "Chow".)
Aha, right. Smile How could I forget that it was the same actor, who played one of the main roles in the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon... Confused Maybe because he was completely bald there... Wink
Post 28 Jul 2009, 07:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Warning: The following songs are very sentimental! Twisted Evil
OK, I'll try to hold it out. Wink From the other hand, I can treat these songs like some kind of specific vaccine. Laughing Very dynamic song, typical disco style of 90's. I liked especially its lyrics, full of philosophical meanings Wink :
Quote:
Wou Ba Bom Ba
Wou Ba Bom Ba

Wou Ba Bom Ba
Oh Hey Oh Hey
Haha. Laughing

Here you have something in style, dynamic and joyful composition from the Bolivia:
  • Tupay - Soy caporal - I would translate its title as "I'm the boss", but I'm not quite sure here Wink
and one of the greatest Polish summer holidays hits from 1997:Very Happy

to be continued... Wink
Post 28 Jul 2009, 08:13
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
孤星
Beautiful violin play, pleasant mellow singer's voice. I liked especially instrumental fragment from 1:52 to 2:15. Wink
YONG wrote:
餘情未了
This one reminds me very much greatest hit of the "Wet Wet Wet" group entitled "Love is all around". The same style and climate IMHO. Smile Although I don't like American country music in general, I have to admit here that in this particular example singer did excellent job (very good, deep voice). Instrumental arrangement is also very elegant. Smile
Post 28 Jul 2009, 08:36
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Tupay - Soy caporal
Big Day - W dzień gorącego lata
Up-tempo and energetic. Very nice. Razz
Post 28 Jul 2009, 12:06
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
2 korean songs .

SNSD - Gee (female version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNdaYPQK-J8

SNSD - Gee (male version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXvICkbqjJ4
Post 28 Jul 2009, 18:06
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
Really nice. Gave me a sweet and cute feeling. Love it. Razz
Post 29 Jul 2009, 03:42
YONG

YONG
Post 29 Jul 2009, 05:06
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNdaYPQK-J8
Yes, this light, joyful up-tempo melody brings very positive emotions. I like it. Smile

Here you have something in the similar style from Vietnam:
Wink

to be continued... Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 07:50
MHajduk

MHajduk
I think that I can recommend here three hits by famous Polish female singer Reni Jusis, because her songs could be classified as representatives of the pop music stream. Of course, some features of her music works may suggest that these songs could be also classified to the more "ambitious" genres. WinkVery Happy

to be continued... Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 08:13
MHajduk

MHajduk
These melodies are so wonderful... I'm simply speechless... They represent just stir beauty to me. There is no need to compare with anything... When I listen to these pieces of music I feel like I'm diving in the ocean of aether. Although one can classify these melodies as sentimental or sad, I think that they are beyond every possible classifications. When you listen to it, you simply contemplate its beauty. Smile

BTW, beginning of the last composition sounds very familiar to me. I could swear that I can hear there some Polish folk motives. Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 08:33
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
(Some day I'll find you) Twisted Evil
nigdy Cool

MHajduk wrote:
Reni Jusis - Niemy Krzyk
This one is "my type". I like the arrangement and the general mood. BTW, the traditional Polish clothing are quite beautiful. Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 09:26
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
nigdy Cool
Are you sure? Wink
Post 29 Jul 2009, 09:43
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
nigdy Cool
Are you sure? Wink
Jestem pewna! Twisted Evil
Post 29 Jul 2009, 09:56

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: