flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Sevinch Mo'minova
Hehe, the two songs are the same! Rolling Eyes Anyway, I prefer the following song which is of similar style:

Sevinch Sevasan meni
Post 21 Jul 2009, 13:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
They aren't! You've listened to them when I was writing this post. Now links are correct! Wink
Post 21 Jul 2009, 13:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Hehe, I like this song too. Smile
Post 21 Jul 2009, 13:23
YONG

YONG
OK, the second one "Sevinch Muminova - Jonim" is better. Catchy and joyful. Very nice. Razz
Post 21 Jul 2009, 13:41
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
OK, the second one "Sevinch Muminova - Jonim" is better. Catchy and joyful. Very nice. Razz
It was one of the first Uzbek songs I listened to. Strange, but in these times it wasn't so interesting to me as it is now. My taste evolves/changes in time. Wink
Post 21 Jul 2009, 13:49
YONG

YONG
Post 23 Jul 2009, 05:45
YONG

YONG
Post 23 Jul 2009, 05:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
This man is really good. Smile His low and deep voice (bass-baritone, I guess?) reminds me some Polish singers with a similar range of voice, for example Adam Zwierz:Very Happy
Post 23 Jul 2009, 09:22
MHajduk

MHajduk
As one of the jurors said, the soloist of this group has voice surprisingly similar to the young Stevie Wonder's one. Smile It was a pleasure to listen to this performance.

Here you have something different: an example of beautiful and catchy song from Tatarstan (Russian Federation):Very Happy
Post 23 Jul 2009, 09:35
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Adam Zwierz - Śpiewam tobie zielonooka
To jest wspaniale. Just added this song to my collection of favourites. Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Albina Apanayeva - Kitäm dimä
Nice.
Post 23 Jul 2009, 10:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Adam Zwierz - Śpiewam tobie zielonooka
To jest wspaniale. Just added this song to my collection of favourites. Razz
Really wonderful is fact, that people living in the distant places in this world can meet in this specific space (I mean here Internet) and enjoy products of different culture. Cool

Internet can stay this way a new, transcendental, invisible but real incarnation of the old Silk Road. I hope some day it would come true. Smile
Post 23 Jul 2009, 11:07
MHajduk

MHajduk
Exactly eight years ago, in the summer of 2001, we all here were haunted by catchy song performed by Swedish female singer Titiyo. My friends learnt by heart its lyrics and sang it. Smile This melody was simply everywhere, every radio station played it several times a day. I suppose you know it very well, but I think it's a good idea to recommend this song here:Here you have another songs by this artist:Very Happy
Post 24 Jul 2009, 08:49
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Titiyo - Come along
This one is quite catchy. Razz

Theme music of 精武門 (an old HK TV action series)
Post 24 Jul 2009, 12:03
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Titiyo - Come along
This one is quite catchy. Razz
Hehe, I thought you rather would like another two of presented Titiyo's songs. Wink This anxious song somehow reminds me Polish funny disco hit from the beginning of the 80's sung by the Polish famous actor Piotr Fronczewski:Wink
Post 24 Jul 2009, 12:37
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Franek kimono - king bruce lee karate mistrz
Kawałek po prostu rewelacyjny! Wink

Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore - Way Back Into Love (Demo version) Wink
Post 24 Jul 2009, 12:55
MHajduk

MHajduk
Haha, very nice clip, I've never seen it before. Smile Here you have also something with scenes from the recording studio Wink :Very Happy
Post 24 Jul 2009, 13:06
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Sevinch Mo'minova - Ne bo'ldi
Nice. Typical MHajduk style! Wink

周華健 - 讓我歡喜讓我憂

You Give Me Joy, You Give Me Pain.

When love comes to an end, it's like a river of no return.
Unending love results in unending remorse!
Why is it that when you are no longer here,
would I recollect your loveliness?
You give me care, you share my burdens.
Yet you give me so much pain!

IN the stillness of the night, I had waited in vain for you.
I cried alone and I kept it all to myself.
How I long to say, "I really love you."
How I long to say, "I'm so sorry."
In tears, you say, "Our love is over, I cannot go on. I just can't go on."
I beg of you, give me more time, give me a little bit more of your care and concern.
Don't take it all away from me.
Give me more of your space, give me more of your tenderness.
Don't make it all so hard for me.
A woman like you, you give me joy, you give me pain!
You make me willingly sacrifice everything I am for you!

Wink
Post 24 Jul 2009, 13:43
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
周華健 - 讓我歡喜讓我憂

You Give Me Joy, You Give Me Pain.
This song is full of beauty, indeed. Wink Suggestively performed; we can almost share the same emotions with the artist: his grief, pain and yearnings. Understanding of the lyrics significantly increases all listeners feelings and makes him simply enchanted. Shocked Very Happy

Here you have some moody songs by Polish singer Andrzej "Piasek" Piaseczny:Very Happy
Post 24 Jul 2009, 17:20
YONG

YONG
wrote:
Two songs by Andrzej Piaseczny
Without a doubt, both songs are completely "my type". Razz I especially like the first one - slow and moody! Wink

Alan Tam - Rainy Night Romance

姜育恆 - 驛動的心

平原綾香 - 明日

刀郎 - 手心里的温柔

優客李林 - 不知所措

林志炫 - 你的樣子

李建達 - 也許不易

Wink
Post 25 Jul 2009, 09:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
Your last set of recommendations is very good not only from the music point of view - these are "engaged" songs, tell us various stories about human problems. Smile

First two songs are very sentimental, from those, which change listeners heart into melted wax. Wink I rather avoid such kind of melodies, because I always feel somehow distracted and emotionally "naked" during the listening. Rolling Eyes Embarassed
YONG wrote:
平原綾香 - 明日
This one is also very calm, but excellent instrumental background (harp and cello) makes it very special, even exclusive - such kind of arrangement isn't so common in the "light" genres of music.

to be continued... Wink
Post 27 Jul 2009, 10:06

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: