flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
Post 18 Jul 2009, 04:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Post 18 Jul 2009, 04:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Two more:

Click the "Play" icon and wait.

趙傳 - 我是一隻小小鳥

張栢芝 - 星語心願

Cool
Post 18 Jul 2009, 04:32
YONG

YONG
Last one:

Listen to this just before going to bed.

Paul Cardall - Sacred Nature

Post 18 Jul 2009, 04:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have two beautiful songs:

Hope - Who Am I To Say

In The End
Wow, these songs are really good, full of very strong emotions. It's hard to say which one I liked most. First song lyrics is so meaningful... Second one has more dynamic arrangement; general mood is rather slightly psychedelic and reminds me in character compositions of 60-70's (The Doors Rolling Eyes Question):
Post 18 Jul 2009, 07:36
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG

I was very busy in last Saturday and Sunday, hence I wasn't able to comment all your recommendations. Wink Of course, I listened to them already two days ago.
YONG wrote:
Listen to this just before going to bed.

Paul Cardall - Sacred Nature
Yeah, that's really beautiful composition. Reminds me in style some Vangelis' music works. In fact, this melody is very similar to something I've listened already... Maybe you gave something like this? Wink

Well, here you have a beautiful song from the "Notre-Dame de Paris" musical:Very Happy
Post 20 Jul 2009, 07:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
This song is simply haunting! Without doubts it would be one of my favorites. Interesting that Cecilia Cheung sings very similar to the Faye Wong here... Wink

BTW, how the title of this song could be translated to English? "Wishes to the stars"?
Post 20 Jul 2009, 07:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
Huh... this group plays very interesting fusion of classical music and heavy metal! Superb song! Image Somehow resembles "Amaranth" by the Nightwish (presented by me in this thread). Smile
Post 20 Jul 2009, 08:16
MHajduk

MHajduk
Nice song. Smile Use of accordion gives this characteristic sentimental mood. Hehe, Bobby Chen has very similar voice to the Polish singer's Bogusław Mec (also mentioned here already) one:Am I right? Wink Very Happy
Post 20 Jul 2009, 08:37
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Belle - the original cast (Garou, Daniel, Patric)
Very beautiful indeed. Just added this song to my collection of favourites. Razz

BTW, the first singer looks very much like Ricky Martin!

Ricky Martin - Cup Of Life

MHajduk wrote:
This song (張栢芝 - 星語心願) is simply haunting! Without doubts it would be one of my favorites. Interesting that Cecilia Cheung sings very similar to the Faye Wong here... Wink

BTW, how the title of this song could be translated to English? "Wishes to the stars"?
Yeah, something like that. My translation would be "Make A Wish To The Star".

MHajduk wrote:
Hehe, Bobby Chen has very similar voice to the Polish singer's Bogusław Mec (also mentioned here already) one:
Bogusław Mec - Mały biały pies (Little white dog)
Haha, 80-90% similar!
Post 20 Jul 2009, 09:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG

I want to say something important (I think), at least for me. Your patient work here and your excellent taste resulted very positively. You've changed me, especially my vision of your country. Well, when I started to write here, I knew that Asian music is very interesting but I even didn't suspect that it could become real part of me. Smile Hehe, I think that, thanks to you, HK became quite familiar place to me. Wink I'm very glad that you are here. Very Happy
Post 20 Jul 2009, 09:15
MHajduk

MHajduk
Hehe, it seems that I confused you a bit. Wink Don't worry, I wrote what I should many posts ago. Smile

Here you have two songs performed by Uzbek female singer Rayhon who is quite often compared to another artist, Shahzoda. Probably because they are very similar. Wink
Very Happy
Post 20 Jul 2009, 12:40
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Your patient work here and your excellent taste resulted very positively. You've changed me, especially my vision of your country. ... I'm very glad that you are here.
Really? I always thought that my only contribution here was irritate some other forumer. I was lucky - the irritated forumer did not use offensive language and was kind enough to hide all the "bad" words for the sake of correspondence. Laughing

MHajduk wrote:
Kayah & Goran Bregovic - To nie ptak
I like this one. Very sentimental.

許志安 - 男人最痛

梁漢文 - 七友

楊千華 - 小城大事

Wynners - LOVE

鍾鎮濤 - 讓一切隨風

沢田研二 - 时の过ぎゆくままに (Original Japanese version of the song above)

ダンシング - ヒーロー

Wink
Post 21 Jul 2009, 06:29
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Your patient work here and your excellent taste resulted very positively. You've changed me, especially my vision of your country. ... I'm very glad that you are here.
Really? I always thought that my only contribution here was irritate some other forumer. I was lucky - the irritated forumer did not use offensive language and was kind enough to hide all the "bad" words for the sake the correspondence. Laughing
Hehe, your posts evoke various emotions, indeed. Razz But general "resultant" of all these "emotional vectors" has positive direction in my opinion. Wink
Post 21 Jul 2009, 07:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
Let me start to comment songs from your today's list in reverse order. Wink When I was listening to it my first association led me to the Modern Talking hits. But I think that the second association was better (I mean general character of the disco songs from 80's):Wink
Post 21 Jul 2009, 09:33
MHajduk

MHajduk
This one (especially in original Japanese version) reminds me Polish songs performed by Krzysztof Klenczon (from 60's/70's). Very "colorful" melody. Wink I like its instrumental arrangement (guitar passages) and quite interesting, sonorous voice of the artist. Smile
Post 21 Jul 2009, 09:42
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Wynners - LOVE
Haha, this clip is very funny and dance from it somehow reminds me this hit from 1978:Laughing
Post 21 Jul 2009, 10:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
These two are the best IMO (in the context of today's recommendations). I mean here not only musical "canvas" but also beautiful music videos. First song brings a lot of positive emotions, is full of hope and joy. The second one is simply "song of songs". Wink Here voice of the singer is the crucial element, everything else is only an accompaniment. This melody has something common with Celtic ballads: is very sentimental. Smile
Post 21 Jul 2009, 10:22
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
Kim's old-fashioned hairstyle just made my laugh! Nice song. Smile

MHajduk wrote:
The Village People - YMCA
This is a classic! Love it! Razz
Post 21 Jul 2009, 12:23
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
Kim's old-fashioned hairstyle just made my laugh! Nice song. Smile
Yeah, right. Smile Usually we can guess time of the music video creation by such elements like a haircut and dress style. Wink

Here you have a holidays-style, nice, light and joyful song:Wink

And another one:Very Happy
Post 21 Jul 2009, 12:50

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: