flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
"House of the rising Sun" by The Animals
This is a classic! Love it! Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Krystyna Prońko - Małe tęsknoty
Głos na miarę stulecia! Wink
Post 08 Jul 2009, 05:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
"House of the rising Sun" by The Animals
This is a classic! Love it! Razz
I like it very much too. Smile
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Krystyna Prońko - Małe tęsknoty
Głos na miarę stulecia! Wink
Although I guess I know the source of your (perfectly written, BTW!) Polish sentences Wink Smile I have to admit that it's very pleasant to read such texts. Very Happy

I think that you could like these two superb Kazakh songs:
Very Happy
Post 08 Jul 2009, 09:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I guess I know the source of your (perfectly written, BTW!) Polish sentences
Pan inteligentny! Wink

MHajduk wrote:
MuzART - Ush konyr
This one sounds like a folk song to me. Very calm and relaxing! Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Urker - Arular
This one sounds like a mix of a folk song and a children's song. Very catchy indeed. Very Happy

吳國敬 (Eddie Ng)
Note that this is the official IMEEM website of Eddie Ng, a HK based singer/songwriter. Scroll down and click "19. 我說過要你快樂".

蘇永康 - 越吻越傷心

關淑怡 - 難得有情人
Post 08 Jul 2009, 10:54
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
I guess I know the source of your (perfectly written, BTW!) Polish sentences
Pan inteligentny! Wink
Hehe Laughing, I hope so... Wink It's not so easy to follow Image potential (or maybe real Question) member of HK branch of Mensa. Wink This song has beautiful melodic line, reminds some Polish compositions (e.g. Piotr Rubik)! Subtle, calm, light and clear. It's very pleasant to listen to this piece of music. Smile Shirley Kwan's song is very good but the clip is simply awesome! Beautiful paintings (pastels on the paper Question) show really pretty models with almond-shaped black eyes. Wink Thank you. Smile
Post 08 Jul 2009, 11:37
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
HK branch of Mensa
They charge HK$200 (about USD 25) for the admission test ... And I am not willing to pay! Laughing

Four more ... Take your time! Wink

林憶蓮 - 愛上一個不回家的人

張學友 林憶蓮 - 日與夜

小林明子 - 恋におちて

中山美穂 - 世界中の誰よりきっと
Post 08 Jul 2009, 12:50
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
And I am not willing to pay! Laughing
This is a really smart decision. Wink Laughing
YONG wrote:
Four more ... Take your time! Wink
Yeah, I need some time to listen to your today's recommendations. Smile I'll post comments later. Wink

Description:
Filesize: 12.24 KB
Viewed: 3766 Time(s)

Clocks.jpg

Post 08 Jul 2009, 13:27
MHajduk

MHajduk
Well, your recommendations seem to be placed in some interesting order, like in some literary work, emotions change from the one extreme to another one. From sorrow to joy. Wink Act I.
Deep sorrow after losing beloved one.

This one reminds me somehow Krystyna Prońko's songs in general character. Here Sandy Lam's beautiful and strong voice dominates over another musical instruments. Act II.
Someone new appeared in the lonely woman's life.

Wonderful duet presents very dynamic and beautiful dialog between two strangers. Wink In my humble opinion, this is the best of these four songs. Most sophisticated melodic line and instrumental arrangement make this song very similar to the classical compositions. Smile Act III.
Woman in love. Wink

Emotional storm changes into strong but constant feeling. Again a bit sentimental, but with a big dose of hope. Smile Very pleasant and calm song. Act IV.
Finally long-awaited happy end. Wink

Real "fountain of joy". Wink This light and positive song reminds me famous hit of the end of 80's:
Very Happy
Post 09 Jul 2009, 08:28
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Well, your recommendations seem to be placed in some interesting order, like in some literary work, emotions change from the one extreme to another one. From sorrow to joy.
Really? Rolling Eyes Wink The songs were randomly selected and were placed in no particular order! Wink

MHajduk wrote:
The Beach Boys - Kokomo
This is a really, really beautiful classic! Love it! Razz

Here you have another set of songs in no particular order:

甄妮 - 奮鬥

甄妮 - 明日話今天

林竹君 - 鱷魚淚

童安格 - 耶利亞女郎

邰正宵 - 想你想得好孤寂

Take your time. Wink
Post 09 Jul 2009, 09:36
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Really? Rolling Eyes Wink The songs were randomly selected and were placed in no particular order! Wink
Hehe, everything depends on the subjective interpretation. Wink
YONG wrote:
Here you have another set of songs in no particular order
Creation of the libretto to these musical propositions needs some time. Wink

I think it's a good time for a little digression. Wink My interest to the culture of Uzbekistan (and other Asian countries) was mainly inspired by my Russian language teacher at the high school. She was fascinated especially by incredible architecture of such historical cities as Bukhara and Samarkand. Many times told us about these places and her big dream: a trip to Uzbekistan. I don't know if she realized her plans, but now, at the time of ubiquitous Internet, we can at least see these places. Wink

Very Happy
Post 09 Jul 2009, 10:16
semiono

semiono

My favorite songs is here:
http://recordings.ru/release/?rid=121959&s=32431038
by Frank Wright Trio
The Earth, Jerry, and The Moon.
Wink

Post 09 Jul 2009, 17:27
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
甄妮 - 奮鬥
Very sentimental, sublime song. Sounds almost like an anthem (in honor of love? Wink ). Hehe, it begins like chorus of the "We are the champions" by Queen. Wink Powerful and clear voice fits perfectly to the dynamic drum sequences. Calm and lyric voice. General mood of this song and singer's vocal reminds me somehow this Polish composition: This one definitely moved me most of all these recommendations. Improbably catchy choruses performed by the singer with a sonorous voice. Melody is also interesting - reminds me in some parts "Milano" by "Face to face" group. BTW, could you explain what means word "Yeliya" or "Yeriya" in this haunting song? I guess it could be slightly phonetically transformed female name (maybe simply "Julia" ?) or name of the city (Sevilla? this clip shows probably views of the one of Spanish or Portuguese cities with remarkable Mauretan architecture details [archs]). Smile For unknown technical reasons I was unable to listen to this song.
Post 10 Jul 2009, 08:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
semiono wrote:
My favorite songs is here:
http://recordings.ru/release/?rid=121959&s=32431038
by Frank Wright Trio
The Earth, Jerry, and The Moon.
Wink
Maybe some day I will like jazz, who knows... Wink Here you have some examples of the vocal experiments performed by famous Polish jazz female singer Urszula Dudziak:

I suppose that all jazz fans and those, who like musical saw, should also accept unusual sounds of such exotic and ancient musical instruments as Australian didgeridoo and Eurasian vargan:Very Happy
Post 10 Jul 2009, 09:03
MHajduk

MHajduk
Referring to the didgeridoo haunting sounds: here you have a soundtrack from the movie "Crocodile Dundee":Wink
Post 10 Jul 2009, 09:22
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Lola - Tashkent, Samarkand
Rayhon - Iltijo
Both songs are totally "my type"! Very catchy. Love them! Razz

semiono wrote:
Frank Wright
I know very little about jazz. Norah Jones is the only name I could think of.

Norah Jones - Thinking About You

MHajduk wrote:
Anna German - Człowieczy Los (Human Fate)
Hehe, you did mention the singer earlier in this thread. Her vocal is simply superb. Nice song. Razz

MHajduk wrote:
could you explain what means word "Yeliya" or "Yeriya" in this haunting song? I guess it could be slightly phonetically transformed female name (maybe simply "Julia" ?) or name of the city (Sevilla? this clip shows probably views of the one of Spanish or Portuguese cities with remarkable Mauretan architecture details [archs]).
The name of a woman residing somewhere far far away. Wink
Post 10 Jul 2009, 09:23
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
For unknown technical reasons I was unable to listen to this song (邰正宵 - 想你想得好孤寂).
Try this link. (Click "7. 想你想得好孤寂" and wait.) Wink
Post 10 Jul 2009, 09:28
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Jeremy Donovan, Aboriginal Artist, plays didgeridoo
Gopuz aka Vargan play
Haha, very very funny! Laughing

MHajduk wrote:
"Crocodile Dundee" theme
Very nice, but I always think that the following movie theme is unbeatable:

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Theme

Wink
Post 10 Jul 2009, 09:33
MHajduk

MHajduk
Very pleasant song. Smile
YONG wrote:
Try this link. (Click "7. 想你想得好孤寂" and wait.) Wink
Extraordinary scale of voice! Sometimes sounds like female, in other cases like a high male. Reminds me slightly in voice possibilities Adam Lambert recommended by you in this thread. Wink
Post 10 Jul 2009, 10:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
"Crocodile Dundee" theme
Very nice, but I always think that the following movie theme is unbeatable:

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Theme

Wink
Yeah, there are some similarities (the same "Aboriginal" climates). Razz
Post 10 Jul 2009, 10:05
semiono

semiono
Well Very Happy
Post 10 Jul 2009, 13:58
YONG

YONG
Post 11 Jul 2009, 06:44

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: