flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 360, 361, 362 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
I often like to play a "detective" and try to compare human faces carved in stone, ivory or other materials, made in past epochs, with those of people living nowadays in the same areas. You know, I discovered completely unexpectedly that I can find almost the same facial features in the faces of the living people as in those from the distant times.
Bro, prepare a portfolio of your previous "detective" work and then send it to Agencja Wywiadu. I am sure that they will offer you a job -- an intelligence analyst or something like that. Wink
Haha, I don't think it is a good idea - such kind of job is a "one-way ticket", you can't just quit it when you want. Wink

Besides, in the near future new technologies (NameTag) can cause a situation when many of analysts will be just unnecessary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVwBXr_nU9Q
Post 15 Jan 2014, 11:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
matefkr



Joined: 02 Sep 2007
Posts: 1291
Location: Ukraine, Beregovo
matefkr
Post 15 Jan 2014, 11:11
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
I often like to play a "detective" and try to compare human faces carved in stone, ivory or other materials, made in past epochs, with those of people living nowadays in the same areas. You know, I discovered completely unexpectedly that I can find almost the same facial features in the faces of the living people as in those from the distant times.
Bro, prepare a portfolio of your previous "detective" work and then send it to Agencja Wywiadu. I am sure that they will offer you a job -- an intelligence analyst or something like that. Wink
Haha, I don't think it is a good idea - such kind of job is a "one-way ticket", you can't just quit it when you want. Wink
Don't worry. You can always seek asylum in Russia, just like him. You will find your multilingual skills very useful then. Wink
Post 15 Jan 2014, 11:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
matefkr wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5FCdx7Dn0o&list=FLgS_uj9Dc0MW2qDfOd-OCoQ&index=1
Nice recommendation, though I prefer the following:

Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4
Post 15 Jan 2014, 11:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Don't worry. You can always seek asylum in Russia, just like him. You will find your multilingual skills very useful then. Wink
A Polish agent looking for an asylum in Russia? Razz That's pure surrealism taking into account the fact that one of their national holidays celebrated on November 3 - November 4 commemorates uprising against the Polish invaders in 1612, the memory of which is still alive among Russians. Wink
Post 15 Jan 2014, 11:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
Don't worry. You can always seek asylum in Russia, just like him. You will find your multilingual skills very useful then. Wink
A Polish agent looking for an asylum in Russia? Razz That's pure surrealism taking into account the fact that one of their national holidays celebrated on November 3 - November 4 commemorates uprising against the Polish invaders in 1612, the memory of which is still alive among Russians. Wink
Bro, that historical event was over 400 years old. Nowadays who would still care about it? Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 15 Jan 2014, 11:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Hello guys,

A song by Lush found at 1994 album 'Split'.

Lush - Never-never
Greatly relaxing track, reminds me in style of some old songs (from the early 80's) performed by Polish band "Maanam". Smile
Post 15 Jan 2014, 11:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Bro, that historical event was over 400 years old. Nowadays who would still care about it? Rolling Eyes Wink
Seems that Russians do. In this multi-layered sandwich, as one can visualize the history of Polish-Russian relationship, there are thick layers of black bread and only a few very thin layers of yummy ham. Wink
Post 15 Jan 2014, 11:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Very nice, though I prefer the following:

Lush - Desire Lines
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ccElDZUTpQ
I think that such somnambulistic music would be good for relieving tiredness and stress. Good recommendation. Smile
Post 15 Jan 2014, 12:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Spitz - Robinson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiKUsWACqzI
Good track, pleasant to listen to. Smile
Post 15 Jan 2014, 12:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a random track for my music friends:

周華健 - 江湖笑
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNw394lYop0
References to the traditional Chinese theatre and melodic line that is based on some tunes characteristic for China makes this MV truly outstanding and easy to remember. Wink
Post 15 Jan 2014, 12:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4
I like reggae very much. This kind of music seems to be absolutely natural, as if it were based on the rhythms of life. Wink
Post 15 Jan 2014, 13:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
farrier



Joined: 26 Aug 2004
Posts: 274
Location: North Central Mississippi
farrier
YONG wrote:
Here is a random track for my music friends:

周華健 張大春 - 潑墨
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TghKhvjT5do

Thank you for this piece of art!!

I was captured from the first notes. I've enjoyed 4 times: once played on my pc; once just with the sound thru my sound system; once just with the video thru my TV; and one last time audio & video thru my "Home Entertainment" system.

Each time a pleasure! The music is strong but well balanced with instruments I'm not completely familiar with, but seem to work perfectly here. Now, I'll be looking for more.

The photography and lighting with the slow moving camera adds to the beauty of the story told.

Thanks,

farrier

_________________
Some Assembly Required
It's a good day to code!
U.S.Constitution; Bill of Rights; Amendment 1:
... the right of the people peaceably to assemble, ...
The code is dark, and full of errors!
Post 15 Jan 2014, 22:41
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
A nice song by a Brazilian songstress whose songs I recommended in this thread some time ago:Wink
Post 15 Jan 2014, 23:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Picnic



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 1288
Location: behind the arc
Picnic
YONG wrote:
Picnic wrote:
Hello guys,

A song by Lush found at 1994 album 'Split'.

Lush - Never-never
Very nice, though I prefer the following:

Lush - Desire Lines
http://www.__tube.com/watch?v=1ccElDZUTpQ


Already posted (by a wise forum member I always wanted to say this...) Razz

Quote:

Post Forum: Heap Posted: 17 Aug 2008, 01:37 Subject: Beautiful Songs

Lush is a alternative/indie band formed in London, England, 1988.
I can't locate in youtube this particular track i like so here's a link worth the download imho.

Lush - Desire Lines



A happy, upbeat and energetic song from album "Everything Falls Into Place" - 1991

Big Sleep - Looking For A Girl With A Washing Machine!
Post 16 Jan 2014, 06:35
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
A nice song by a Brazilian songstress whose songs I recommended in this thread some time ago:Wink
I remember the left-handed songstress/guitarist. Very nice recommendation.
Post 16 Jan 2014, 08:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
@farrier: I am glad that you like the presented song. According to the songwriters, it took them THREE years to finish this piece of art. The Chinese lyrics, which are like a historical poem, were written by a renowned literary scholar. This song is really something. Wink
Post 16 Jan 2014, 08:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Picnic wrote:
YONG wrote:
Picnic wrote:
Hello guys,

A song by Lush found at 1994 album 'Split'.

Lush - Never-never
Very nice, though I prefer the following:

Lush - Desire Lines
http://www.__tube.com/watch?v=1ccElDZUTpQ


Already posted (by a wise forum member I always wanted to say this...) Razz

Quote:

Post Forum: Heap Posted: 17 Aug 2008, 01:37 Subject: Beautiful Songs

Lush is a alternative/indie band formed in London, England, 1988.
I can't locate in youtube this particular track i like so here's a link worth the download imho.

Lush - Desire Lines
Yeah, he is definitely a wise forum member. Wink
Post 16 Jan 2014, 08:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Picnic wrote:
A happy, upbeat and energetic song from album "Everything Falls Into Place" - 1991

Big Sleep - Looking For A Girl With A Washing Machine!
Very nice recommendation, though I always prefer a time machine to a washing counterpart:

Blood On The Dance Floor - Time Machine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv-weL9jMNs

Wink
Post 16 Jan 2014, 08:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here is a random track for my music friends:

Unforgiven (Acoustic Version) by Blood On The Dance Floor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hihs3QZ-e8U
Post 16 Jan 2014, 08:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 360, 361, 362 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.