flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 343, 344, 345 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
got to correct myself,
this one is more excellent!!

Your Eyes - 竹内まりや ( 安堂ロイド~A.I. knows LOVE?~ 主題歌 )Yo1ko2 Cover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13eLHrDcb1k
Another top-notch recommendation by you, bro! Hope that there is a longer version. Wink
Post 28 Oct 2013, 05:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here is a random track for my music friends:

竹内まりやの - YOUR EYES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7znoTtv01pM

Wink
Post 28 Oct 2013, 05:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
One more:

ガラス越しに消えた夏 by 鈴木 雅之
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3M73_uYQ0

Wink
Post 28 Oct 2013, 06:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Last one for today:

Yoshida Brothers - Takeda No Komo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX5w-Vi-msc

Wink
Post 28 Oct 2013, 06:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8870
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
got to correct myself,
this one is more excellent!!

Your Eyes - 竹内まりや ( 安堂ロイド~A.I. knows LOVE?~ 主題歌 )Yo1ko2 Cover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13eLHrDcb1k
Another top-notch recommendation by you, bro! Hope that there is a longer version. Wink


yeah, i wish for a longer version too!,
that dual presentation is simply awesome!!

wow... Wink truly amazing!
Post 28 Oct 2013, 13:28
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
  1. 竹内まりやの? 「YOUR EYES」
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7znoTtv01pM

  2. YOUR EYES  山下達郎
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gVVchhXLns

  3. Bonnie Pink - Your eyes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUNp81Pwns

  4. Your Eyes - 竹内まりや ( 安堂ロイド~A.I. knows LOVE?~ 主題歌 )Yo1ko2 Cover
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13eLHrDcb1k
I prefer the a and d versions of the song due to the clear and strong voices of the vocalists although the melodic interpretation (reggae style) of the c version is also good. Smile
Post 29 Oct 2013, 21:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
  1. ガラス越しに消えた夏 by 鈴木 雅之
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3M73_uYQ0

  2. Yoshida Brothers - Takeda No Komo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX5w-Vi-msc
Both music pieces are extremely melodious yet I slightly more prefer the second one because to me its melodic line is more heart touching and developed than the first one (I can find there music motifs taken not only from the Japanese folklore but also referring to some traditional melodies of the Celtic nations). Smile
Post 29 Oct 2013, 21:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
Post 29 Oct 2013, 21:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
I have browsed YouTube in search of other renditions of the melody performed by Yoshida Brothers and I found these nice music pieces:
  1. ImageImageImage 竹田の子守唄 / 伍芳(ウー・ファン)
  2. ImageImageImage 倍賞千恵子/竹田の子守唄
Wink
Post 29 Oct 2013, 21:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
I guess that the following song must have been one of the Albert Au favorite songs because I heard it many times in radio programs conducted by him (the melody is easy to remember and even is a kind of "earworm" but I didn't know the title either the artist till now when I've found it almost completely accidentally and unintentionally):Wink
Post 29 Oct 2013, 22:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I guess that the following song must have been one of the Albert Au favorite songs because I heard it many times in radio programs conducted by him (the melody is easy to remember and even is a kind of "earworm" but I didn't know the title either the artist till now when I've found it almost completely accidentally and unintentionally):Wink
This is a Japanese / Cantonese classic, which, of course, has been recommended before by some wise forum member in this thread. Wink
Post 30 Oct 2013, 10:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I have browsed YouTube in search of other renditions of the melody performed by Yoshida Brothers and I found these nice music pieces:
  1. ImageImageImage 竹田の子守唄 / 伍芳(ウー・ファン)
  2. ImageImageImage 倍賞千恵子/竹田の子守唄
Wink
I love the 2nd song on your list, which, I believe, must have been recommended before by some wise forum member in this thread. Wink
Post 30 Oct 2013, 10:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
The 2nd song on your list is like a timeless oldie to me: soothing, comforting, and soul-touching. Definitely one of the best of your recent recommendations. Wink
Post 30 Oct 2013, 10:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here are a few old tracks recommended before by some wise forum member:

聽不到的說話
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHDxCHqucw

別人的歌
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5o5XFHuxJ4

浪子心聲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDt19lFI4L0

爛泥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blAl2AewTSo

Hope that the newcomers to this thread can take the chance to enjoy these songs.

Wink
Post 30 Oct 2013, 10:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here is a random track for my music friends:

3 DOG NIGHT - AN OLD FASHIONED LOVE SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2WyBTGm8J4

Wink
Post 30 Oct 2013, 10:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here are a few old tracks recommended before by some wise forum member:

聽不到的說話
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHDxCHqucw

別人的歌
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5o5XFHuxJ4

浪子心聲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDt19lFI4L0

爛泥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blAl2AewTSo

Hope that the newcomers to this thread can take the chance to enjoy these songs.

Wink
Yeah, I remember all of these melodious songs. Smile To me, the first and the third ones are the most catchy and interesting from the music point of view. Wink
Post 01 Nov 2013, 20:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a random track for my music friends:

3 DOG NIGHT - AN OLD FASHIONED LOVE SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2WyBTGm8J4

Wink
I'm not sure if I ever heard it before yet seems to be similar to something I might have heard... The song makes an impression of very light and joyful atmosphere. It's quite pleasant to listen to it. Wink
Post 01 Nov 2013, 20:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
Here you have two songs with interesting melodies and catchy rhythms:
  1. ImageImageImage Christine Anu - Come On
  2. ImageImageImage Sabrina Laughlin - Terehe
Wink
Post 01 Nov 2013, 22:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have two songs with interesting melodies and catchy rhythms:
  1. ImageImageImage Christine Anu - Come On
  2. ImageImageImage Sabrina Laughlin - Terehe
Wink
The 2nd song on your list is one of the best of your recent recommendations. I especially like its interlude. Excellent music taste. Wink
Post 03 Nov 2013, 05:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here is a funny random track for my music friends:

Sperm Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDcMWW4ubNI

Wink
Post 03 Nov 2013, 05:49
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 343, 344, 345 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.