flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Sofia Marikh - Bezzaf bezzaf
The instrumentation is quite unique. Very refreshing indeed. Razz

葉德嫻 - 赤子

Adam Lambert - Mad World
Post 08 Jun 2009, 09:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
葉德嫻 - 赤子
I liked instrumental background here. Very calming song. Smile

Yeah, really beautiful voice! Well, sometimes thanks to such TV programs as "Idol" we can get to know about new great music talents... Smile
Post 09 Jun 2009, 10:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Hehe, funny, although we haven't Adam Lambert here in Poland we can be proud of Andrzej Lampert (some biographical info), a young singer with excellent voice:
Very Happy
Post 09 Jun 2009, 11:01
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Andrzej Lampert - La Tosca (E lucevan le stelle)
He is talented. Powerful voice.

These links require IE.

Click "16. 傷逝" and wait.
達明一派 - 傷逝

Click "12. 上路" and wait.
達明一派 - 上路
Post 11 Jun 2009, 09:50
Picnic

Picnic
Good Day,

Two songs from my favourite Mike Oldfield album 'The Songs of Distant Earth' released 1994.

Mike Oldfield - Ascension
Mike Oldfield - Hibernaculum
Post 12 Jun 2009, 08:06
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Click "16. 傷逝" and wait.
達明一派 - 傷逝
Anthony Wong always sings very good. Smile I liked especially your first recommendation - sublime composition with reflective mood.
thimis wrote:
Mike Oldfield - Hibernaculum
I listened to some Mike Oldfield's compositions in the past (I remember "Tubular Bells" album). Your today's propositions are very interesting. I liked especially second one which includes some motives from the Gregorian chants, very calming. Smile

I wish to recommend today song which remarkably increases concentration of endorphines in my blood during listening and watching. Wink Attractive Lebanese female singer Najwa Karam (her homepage) performs song about love. Here you have its lyrics translated into English:
Quote:
Aashiga (I'm in love)

im in love with the brunette
he hunted me and threw me away
he came into my life by chance
he is tiring me with his handsomeness
and with his pride

im in love, with his lovely soul
im in love, with his dark eyes
im in love, and love is making me tired

i was single, never having anything on my mind
lonely and happy
he set me on fire, and changed me
never leaving me
am tired from his love, the brunette

he whispers when he talks to me, and tickles me
with a word or two
in love with him, im now happier
and my life is all happiness
oh my god! i love this brunette
I really recommend to listen to this piece of music in Al Jeel style from the album Nedmaneh (2001):
Post 12 Jun 2009, 16:53
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
happened to found this today,
awesome. both looks like same to me.

Sparrabeth- Winner at A Losing Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJU2mH2vi9U

Rascal Flatts-Winner at a losing game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqiT-3A6qak
Post 14 Jun 2009, 04:18
YONG

YONG
[SIGH] The library closes early on Saturdays and is closed on Sundays. I don't have much "Internet-connected" time ... Sad

That's why I needed to use my time machine again ...
MHajduk wrote:
Cruel fate took away the life of my loved one ...
Let nature take its course. Cherish your loved ones and enjoy yourself while you can! Here you have three beautiful songs:

在那遙遠的地方

何家勁 - 也許

The New Topnotes - Windflowers
Post 15 Jun 2009, 04:40
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
Sparrabeth- Winner at A Losing Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJU2mH2vi9U

Rascal Flatts-Winner at a losing game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqiT-3A6qak
Yeah, this is very pleasant song, professionally sung and played. Somehow reminds me in style songs of JJ Lin presented by you in this thread. Wink
YONG wrote:
[SIGH] The library closes early on Saturdays and is closed on Sundays. I don't have much "Internet-connected" time ... Sad
OK, I understand it better now (especially in the context of the one of your last posts in another thread)... Sometimes it's better to say more about private life to avoid misunderstanding... Wink
YONG wrote:
Let nature take its course. Cherish your loved ones and enjoy yourself while you can!
Very good said. When someone beloved goes away, you suddenly realize that maybe you were too egoistic, sometimes too harsh and impatient... Sad

Very beautiful voice, delicate and calming. Use of cello and flute creates specific sentimental mood. I like this melody. This one is also very beautiful. Brings characteristic climate of the 70's. Touching, perfectly performed ballad. Smile

I wish to present here song which I found some time ago. Unfortunately, I don't know performer's name (probably some informations are placed on the beginning of the clip, but I don't know Chinese writing Wink ) but melody is worth to recommend here due to its unique beauty:
Post 15 Jun 2009, 08:26
YONG

YONG
Post 16 Jun 2009, 09:13
MHajduk

MHajduk
Hehe, I like this one. Gives me light and positive feelings. Very Happy Yeah, very good metaphor: comparison of a man with a lonely ship wandering through the seas and oceans of life...

Today I'll present something from Poland. Krzysztof Klenczon is a one of the best Polish singers and songwriters of 60's and 70's. His compositions have recognizable and unforgettable style. Here you have examples of Klenczon's songs:
Post 16 Jun 2009, 11:09
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Krzysztof Klenczon & Czerwone Gitary - Gdy kiedyś znów zawołam cię
Nice song. I especially like the instrumental arrangement. The beginning of the song reminds me of this classic:

Eagles - Hotel California

黎明 - 那有一天不想你
Post 17 Jun 2009, 06:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Krzysztof Klenczon & Czerwone Gitary - Gdy kiedyś znów zawołam cię
Nice song. I especially like the instrumental arrangement. The beginning of the song reminds me of this classic:

Eagles - Hotel California
Hmm, interesting comparison. I have never thought about mentioned Klenczon's song this way... Acoustic version of the "Hotel California" sounds quite fresh to me. Smile Good, reflective melody. Smile

Here you have something what somehow reminds acoustic version of Eagles' song:and... surprise, "Hotel California" in the Uyghur language performed by the same group Exclamation :Very Happy
Post 17 Jun 2009, 09:41
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Shirali - Hotel California
Very nice!
MHajduk wrote:
Shirali - Layli va Majnun
The instrumental play was awesome!

Today you have something different - the theme music of one of my favourite movies: 槍火.
Post 18 Jun 2009, 08:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Today you have something different - the theme music of one of my favourite movies: 槍火.
Hehe, seems that Anthony Wong plays one of the main roles in this movie? Smile

I wish to recommend here two very catchy and moody soundtracks from the Uzbek movies performed by Uzbek female singer Indi:
YONG in signature wrote:
I have no future
All I can do for you now is to be here. I wish I could take you away from this mud in which you're currently... Confused
Post 18 Jun 2009, 10:44
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Hehe, seems that Anthony Wong plays one of the main roles in this movie?
No. It was another Anthony Wong. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Indi - So'ngi pushaymon
Indi - Aytolmayman
Nice songs.

MHajduk wrote:
All I can do for you now is to be here. I wish I could take you away from this mud in which you're currently...
Thanks, but I guess there is nothing you can do ... Wink

Here you have a song that completely suits your taste: Anthony Wong + Indian music. (Take note of the description!)

Last edited by YONG on 18 Jun 2009, 12:25; edited 1 time in total
Post 18 Jun 2009, 11:51
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have a song that completely suits your taste: Anthony Wong + Indian music. (Take note of the description!)
Yeah, I see that somebody, hmm..., registered me on Imeem without asking me... Wink Besides, I can't listen to this song because I don't know why I have to login... How I can get there?
Post 18 Jun 2009, 11:58
MHajduk

MHajduk
OK, now everything is good. Smile Very interesting mix of styles, indeed. Thank you. Smile
Post 18 Jun 2009, 12:28
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Yeah, I see that somebody, hmm..., registered me on Imeem without asking me... Wink
Yeah, that's very interesting! Well, the last name "Hajduk" is very common in Poland (refer to this), and the initial "M" could stand for "Mickey", "Mike", "Magic", "Mad", so on and so forth. I think it's just a coincidence ... Wink
Post 18 Jun 2009, 12:42
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Yeah, I see that somebody, hmm..., registered me on Imeem without asking me... Wink
Yeah, that's very interesting! Well, the last name "Hajduk" is very common in Poland (refer to this), and the initial "M" could stand for "Mickey", "Mike", "Magic", "Mad", so on and so forth. I think it's just a coincidence ... Wink
OK, let it be. Laughing BTW, I didn't know even that my last name has associated coat of arms (well, till now I have known that my mother's maiden name has some "aristocratic roots", but in these times this could be treated only as curiosity, nothing more). Wink You've found very interesting site, indeed. Smile
Post 18 Jun 2009, 13:21

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: