flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 311, 312, 313 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
One more:

Dżem - Autsajder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0nrD4RjlKI

Wink
I know this song very well, I have heard it many times before (even here, in this thread, it was recommended some time ago). It's a great piece of Polish music history, thanks for recalling it, YONG. Smile
Post 07 Jul 2013, 21:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here you have a couple of Kurdish songs. I don't know what is in the lyrics but think they are quite catchy from the music point of view:
  1. ImageImageImage Bêrîvan Arîn - Cano
  2. ImageImageImage Hozan Dino - Hive
Wink
Post 07 Jul 2013, 21:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
Here is something sad:

Baek Ah Yeon - Sad Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzU-EurFZw4

Wink
Beautiful songstress (I always admire the beauty of Korean pop stars Wink ) sings heart-rending song with her pure and strong voice yet, from the other hand, the lyrics are truly heavy and hard to "digest". I'm authentically curious who was so skilled enough in Korean language to translate it to Polish? I didn't know that we have such good voluntary translators here, in Poland. Wink
Here are the lyrics in English:

English Translation:

Let me sing a sad song
What we always listened together
Somewhere it seems like you are singing the same song

Do you think about me like I do?
Do you cry for me sometimes?
And sing a sad song again
Like I do now

I sing it because my heart breaks
I sing a sad song only
I sing it because I can't forget you
It is over but
My love is goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
With this sad song
I keep calling your name

I thought about it over and over again and made a decision
But why is it so hard like this
Whenever I sing this song
I think about you again
No, no, no

I sing it because my heart breaks
I sing a sad song only
I sing it because I can't forget you
It is over but
My love is goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
With this sad song
I keep calling your name

I keep calling your name

Wink
Post 08 Jul 2013, 04:58
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a couple of Kurdish songs. I don't know what is in the lyrics but think they are quite catchy from the music point of view:
  1. ImageImageImage Bêrîvan Arîn - Cano
  2. ImageImageImage Hozan Dino - Hive
Wink
The first on your list is definitely one of the best of your recent recommendations. I suspect that I might have listened to something similar in melody before. Excellent music taste! Wink
Post 08 Jul 2013, 05:01
YONG

YONG
Here is some chill-out music:

Sunset, Cafe Del Mar 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNSg3NILt4M

Wink
Post 08 Jul 2013, 05:03
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
Here is something sad:

Baek Ah Yeon - Sad Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzU-EurFZw4

Wink
Beautiful songstress (I always admire the beauty of Korean pop stars Wink ) sings heart-rending song with her pure and strong voice yet, from the other hand, the lyrics are truly heavy and hard to "digest". I'm authentically curious who was so skilled enough in Korean language to translate it to Polish? I didn't know that we have such good voluntary translators here, in Poland. Wink
Here are the lyrics in English:

English Translation:

(...)
I didn't say that the Polish lyrics are hard to understand, I understood them very well. I said that the text is hard to "digest" (i.e. "consume", accept, etc. etc. whatever... in this case) what makes some difference. Wink
Post 08 Jul 2013, 21:36
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:

Wink
Your calming chill-out recommendation reminds me of some legend referring to the last flash of the setting sun which is sometimes of green or even blue color. Such a phenomenon is very rare and can be seen in good circumstances: calm weather, clear atmosphere and wide and flat surface up to the horizon, e.g. on the seashore. It is believed that if someone has an opportunity to see a green flash, then he/she gets an ability to understand/read feelings of his/her own as well as of the other people. I think that this kind of belief is lovely, even if this is only a pure myth. Wink

Here you have two music videos presenting beautiful green flashes:
  1. ImageImageImage A perfect Green Flash Sunset
  2. ImageImageImage Green and blue solar flash
Wink
Post 08 Jul 2013, 21:55
uart777

uart777
Imagination: One of my favorite songs from Earth, Wind and Fire (from my hometown Chicago):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6KIZI8GWdM

"Magic mirror come and search my heart, can you tell me what you see, there's a dozen voices whispering songs and you're the melody".

"And that morning Light is you".

"You're the dream I pray would come along to make real my fantasy. Day and night, you live inside my heart. You're the flame of love to me".

Such a beautiful song! Smile

Whenever I need creative inspiration, I listen to this song. I've got a long list of ideas for programs and am scratching my head wondering what to implement next. Let me go into my cave and meditate for a while (1-2 weeks) to receive information from the Stars then I'll come back with some kick ass program/s Wink
Post 09 Jul 2013, 01:06
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:

Wink
Your calming chill-out recommendation reminds me of some legend referring to the last flash of the setting sun which is sometimes of green or even blue color. Such a phenomenon is very rare and can be seen in good circumstances: calm weather, clear atmosphere and wide and flat surface up to the horizon, e.g. on the seashore. It is believed that if someone has an opportunity to see a green flash, then he/she gets an ability to understand/read feelings of his/her own as well as of the other people. I think that this kind of belief is lovely, even if this is only a pure myth. Wink
Thank you very much for your inspiration. I now have new ideas for my coming essays! Wink
Post 09 Jul 2013, 04:10
YONG

YONG
uart777 wrote:
Imagination: One of my favorite songs from Earth, Wind and Fire (from my hometown Chicago):
That is a timeless classic! Top-notch recommendation! Wink
Post 09 Jul 2013, 04:16
MHajduk

MHajduk
uart777 wrote:
I'm not sure whether I have heard it before or not but have to say that it's a really uplifting and light song that can make listener's day a way brighter. Wink I like it, reminds me of the mid 80's when such kind of music had been frequently aired on the radio and quite popular here, in Poland. Smile
Post 09 Jul 2013, 10:07
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:

Wink
Thank you very much for your inspiration. I now have new ideas for my coming essays! Wink
You're welcome, you can use this idea but please bear in mind that the motif had been already exploited in the Jules Verne novel "The Green Ray" ("Le Rayon vert"). Wink
Post 09 Jul 2013, 10:15
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
you can use this idea but please bear in mind that the motif had been already exploited in the Jules Verne novel "The Green Ray" ("Le Rayon vert"). Wink
Thank you for your advice. But I guess I am far more creative than "just saying there is some green light around the setting sun". Maybe I will say something like "mysterious blue light around a glowing shrine". Got intrigued? Wink
Post 09 Jul 2013, 10:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
you can use this idea but please bear in mind that the motif had been already exploited in the Jules Verne novel "The Green Ray" ("Le Rayon vert"). Wink
Thank you for your advice. But I guess I am far more creative than "just saying there is some green light around the setting sun". Maybe I will say something like "mysterious blue light around a glowing shrine". Got intrigued? Wink
I've never doubted in your creativity and, of course, I am highly intrigued by what I've read here. Wink
Post 09 Jul 2013, 11:19
YONG

YONG
Here is a breathtaking music piece for the forum members:

Wild Flower by Adrian von Ziegler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxMc5-B_Ulg

Wink
Post 11 Jul 2013, 05:38
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a breathtaking music piece for the forum members:

Wild Flower by Adrian von Ziegler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxMc5-B_Ulg

Wink
Yes, this is an outstanding music piece due to its specific climate (in the style that may be classified as something between medieval troubadour ballad and Celtic folk). Very good recommendation, indeed. Smile
Post 11 Jul 2013, 22:00
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here you have two melodious songs performed by Murat Nasyrov, a talented Russian pop singer gifted with a great voice:
  1. ImageImageImage Мурат Насыров - Голос твой (Your voice)
  2. ImageImageImage Мурат Насыров - Я это Ты (I am You)
Wink
Post 11 Jul 2013, 22:16
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have two melodious songs performed by Murat Nasyrov, a talented Russian pop singer gifted with a great voice:
  1. ImageImageImage Мурат Насыров - Голос твой (Your voice)
  2. ImageImageImage Мурат Насыров - Я это Ты (I am You)
Wink
I like both songs, though I am sure about the haircut of the singer. Haha ... Razz Nice recommendations. Wink
Post 12 Jul 2013, 05:39
YONG

YONG
Here is something both mysterious and heartwarming:

Cheyenne by Bufalo Blanco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngjoGqsAvOY

Wink
Post 12 Jul 2013, 05:46
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is something both mysterious and heartwarming:

Cheyenne by Bufalo Blanco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngjoGqsAvOY

Wink
Music pieces like this are quite rare; there aren't so many compositions that show equally good internal structure. Here everything is based on harmony, not on the constant conflict between oppositions. As you may have noticed, here the low tones of the basses and drums (symbolizing the "ground" and everything that is hidden below) follow high sounds of the flute (air, heavens and birds). The perfect bound between those worlds is only emphasized by the wonderful sound of the pan flute that may symbolize the "contact zone" between the earth and and air, you can easily recognize there sounds of the wind blowing through rock crevices. Wink

To me, it's an excellent music recommendation, one of the best of your recent ones. Smile
Post 13 Jul 2013, 19:49

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 311, 312, 313 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: