flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 307, 308, 309 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
The following is probably the best animated movie theme:

天空の城ラピュタ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwEides_sl8
Seems that "Castle in the Sky" is one of your favorite animated movies. I remember that you referred to this story as early as in Summer of 2009. Smile
Wow! How come you have got such a good memory? Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 26 Jun 2013, 05:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
The second song on your list is definitely one of the best of your recent recommendations. A passionate vocal plus a touching melody equals perfection. Excellent music taste! Wink
Post 26 Jun 2013, 05:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here is a soothing music piece for the forum members:

夜曲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDha54rG7OA

Wink
Post 26 Jun 2013, 05:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here is a random track for my music friends:

Shine Dion - The Well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIUfT2lYLLE

Wink
Post 26 Jun 2013, 05:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
The following is probably the best animated movie theme:

天空の城ラピュタ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwEides_sl8
Seems that "Castle in the Sky" is one of your favorite animated movies. I remember that you referred to this story as early as in Summer of 2009. Smile
Wow! How come you have got such a good memory? Rolling Eyes Wink
I've thought many times about it and how does my memory work. I came into conclusion that my memory is heavily based on associations and hasn't a linear structure, based on a calendar, as one may suppose. It rather reminds me of a net of "nests" where every "nest" is associated with an image, sound or emotion. Because almost every song here has been deeply felt it leaves a noticeable mark in my mind. Wink
Post 26 Jun 2013, 09:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a soothing music piece for the forum members:

夜曲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDha54rG7OA

Here is a random track for my music friends:

Shine Dion - The Well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIUfT2lYLLE
The nocturne is a wonderful music piece but is absolutely overshadowed by the second song that has a beautiful melody based on Irish folk accompanying the poetic text.

BTW, the MV for "The Well" presents images of the plants I mostly know but there is a creature I've never seen live, i.e. red butterfly, lol (we have here yellow, blue, white or even multicolored butterflies but not red). Wink
Post 26 Jun 2013, 10:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
Here you have a cover of a Polish oldie from 70's originally performed by Tadeusz Nalepa:Wink
Post 26 Jun 2013, 12:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a cover of a Polish oldie from 70's originally performed by Tadeusz Nalepa:Wink
The presented music piece gives me a strong R&B feel, which is seldom found in your typical recommendations. Very interesting song choice. Wink
Post 27 Jun 2013, 03:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here is another random track for my music friends:

Shine Dion - Ocean Rose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxvXpIv4EW8

Wink
Post 27 Jun 2013, 04:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
One more:

Shine Dion - Woods Eternal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30q1Zesae_M

Wink
Post 27 Jun 2013, 04:04
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Last one for today:

羅大佑 - 鄉愁四韻
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RziRflBfiJw

Wink
Post 27 Jun 2013, 04:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I've thought many times about it and how does my memory work. I came into conclusion that my memory is heavily based on associations and hasn't a linear structure, based on a calendar, as one may suppose. It rather reminds me of a net of "nests" where every "nest" is associated with an image, sound or emotion. Because almost every song here has been deeply felt it leaves a noticeable mark in my mind. Wink
Maybe someone does have a well-organized database table but is unwilling to admit it! Wink


Last edited by YONG on 27 Jun 2013, 08:37; edited 1 time in total
Post 27 Jun 2013, 04:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
BTW, the MV for "The Well" presents images of the plants I mostly know but there is a creature I've never seen live, i.e. red butterfly, lol (we have here yellow, blue, white or even multicolored butterflies but not red). Wink
I believe I have seen butterflies with red patterns before, like the following:

http://stephie.deviantart.com/art/Butterfly-Red-on-White-641234

http://cut-up-paper.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d73b153ef00e552a4e0f78833-popup

But butterflies with entire/pure red wings seem very rare. Wink
Post 27 Jun 2013, 04:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
TmX



Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 821
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
TmX
MHajduk wrote:
I've thought many times about it and how does my memory work. I came into conclusion that my memory is heavily based on associations and hasn't a linear structure, based on a calendar, as one may suppose. It rather reminds me of a net of "nests" where every "nest" is associated with an image, sound or emotion.


I read a neural network textbook while was an undergrad student years ago (don't remember the title, though). It said that what human brain excels at is not calculating/number crunching, but pattern recognizing and constructing a complete information from scattered data here and there.
Post 27 Jun 2013, 05:28
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is another random track for my music friends:

Shine Dion - Ocean Rose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxvXpIv4EW8

One more:

Shine Dion - Woods Eternal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30q1Zesae_M
I like such Celtic climates; I liked especially the second of "Shine Dion" songs as a track with a unique and catchy melody. Smile
YONG wrote:
羅大佑 - 鄉愁四韻
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RziRflBfiJw
Superb moody guitar backing and passionate vocal make this calm music piece truly pleasant to listen to. Smile
Post 27 Jun 2013, 10:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
BTW, the MV for "The Well" presents images of the plants I mostly know but there is a creature I've never seen live, i.e. red butterfly, lol (we have here yellow, blue, white or even multicolored butterflies but not red). Wink
I believe I have seen butterflies with red patterns before, like the following:

http://stephie.deviantart.com/art/Butterfly-Red-on-White-641234

http://cut-up-paper.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d73b153ef00e552a4e0f78833-popup

But butterflies with entire/pure red wings seem very rare. Wink
Yeah, I meant exactly entirely red butterflies too. Seems that they are strictly related to particular species of plants and their absence is apparently caused by absence of specific flowers. Wink

BTW, here you have an interesting article about communication between flowers and insects. Smile
Post 27 Jun 2013, 10:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
TmX wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
I've thought many times about it and how does my memory work. I came into conclusion that my memory is heavily based on associations and hasn't a linear structure, based on a calendar, as one may suppose. It rather reminds me of a net of "nests" where every "nest" is associated with an image, sound or emotion.


I read a neural network textbook while was an undergrad student years ago (don't remember the title, though). It said that what human brain excels at is not calculating/number crunching, but pattern recognizing and constructing a complete information from scattered data here and there.
Yes, some researchers also say that information in human brain is stored in a form of specific hologram, scattered among all neural cells, hence resistant to some extent (much higher than other known data storage devices) to random data losses. Smile
Post 27 Jun 2013, 11:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
The main music theme of the picturesque movie "Bagdad Café":Wink
Post 27 Jun 2013, 12:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
BTW, here you have an interesting article about communication between flowers and insects. Smile
Your interest in biology makes you look even more like the lead character of my fictional stories. Haha .... Wink
Post 28 Jun 2013, 04:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
The main music theme of the picturesque movie "Bagdad Café":Wink
The meaningful lyrics are picturesque to me. I suggest the songstress call her dream man with a mobile phone -- yelling alone can never do the job! Unique recommendation! Wink
Post 28 Jun 2013, 04:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 307, 308, 309 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.