flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
thimis wrote:
Love on a Real Train Listen download
Very reflective or even meditative melody. Smile

I wish to recommend here two Uyghur (from Xinjiang, China) ballads which also bring listener similar mood. Style of these songs reminds sometimes Russian romances, sometimes more American blues or even Latino sentimental compositions. Wink I've found them very interesting because characteristic, beautiful vocal of the singer moves very deeply (some parts of these songs are somehow catchy and easily drop into the mind). Wink

YONG wrote:
Never judge people by their looks or ages!
Yes, YONG, you are right. Here you have very interesting performance of the Stan Borys' song "Jaskółka uwięziona" by 11 years old finalist of the first Polish edition of the "Got Talent" show (2008):
Post 21 Apr 2009, 11:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Mihrigul Hasan - Tashnaliq (Expectation)
This one is very catchy. The backing guitar play is simply awesome. Love it. Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Klaudia Kulawik - Jaskółka uwięziona
How could the judges be so critical? I thought that Klaudia Kulawik did a great job. Mad
Post 21 Apr 2009, 12:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I thought that Klaudia Kulawik did a great job. Mad
Yes, she did Wink , but, unfortunately, the jury had other favorite (the acrobatic group "Melkart Ball"). Klaudia finally took the second place. Smile
Post 21 Apr 2009, 16:57
Borsuc

Borsuc
YONG wrote:
Never judge people by their looks or ages! This performance stunned me!

Susan Boyle - Britain's Got Talent 2009

Enjoy! Wink
Agreed LOL she was good! Unfortunately have little time these days to post any suggestions but I still follow this thread Wink

Post 23 Apr 2009, 00:16
MHajduk

MHajduk
In the meantime, when we will be waiting patiently for the new songs from some users Wink, I want to present here something I've found a week ago and consider worth sharing. Here you have two beautiful songs performed by pretty Malaysian singer Siti Nurhaliza Very Happy :

Post 24 Apr 2009, 08:50
DJ Mauretto

DJ Mauretto
One of my favourite pop band of '80 Naked Eyes Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UtmrFjtFcI&feature=related

Post 24 Apr 2009, 11:37
shoorick

shoorick
some related to vinil and cd Wink

btw, i would say, on '80s in ussr on diskotecs extremely popular was italian disco: Voulez Vous Danser and mamma-maria by ricci e povery were some of the best.

+++++++++
ricci e poweri mixed with russian Wink
Post 24 Apr 2009, 12:21
DJ Mauretto

DJ Mauretto
Quote:
btw, i would say, on '80s in ussr on diskotecs extremely popular was italian disco: Voulez Vous Danser and mamma-maria by ricci e povery were some of the best.
Shocked Shocked Shocked
In italy Ricchi e Poveri is shit...

Post 24 Apr 2009, 15:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
DJ Mauretto wrote:
One of my favourite pop band of '80 Naked Eyes Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UtmrFjtFcI&feature=related
This song is really catchy (especially remarkable choruses) Smile and the clip is funny. Wink
shoorick wrote:
ricci e poweri mixed with russian Wink
Yeah, I have to admit that the Russian version of the song lyrics sounds quite interesting to me... Wink
Post 24 Apr 2009, 17:03
Picnic

Picnic
shoorick wrote:
btw, i would say, on '80s in ussr on diskotecs extremely popular was italian disco:

'80 Italo disco was popular in Greece shoorick with many loyal fans, even today.
For those unfamiliar Italo disco is a very broad term, encompassing much of the disco music output in Europe during the '80
Big scene, i enjoy talking about it. Here are few personal favorites, all european productions.

Michael Cretu (the man behind Enigma) - Samurai
Piano Fantasia - Song from denise
Gazebo - Lunatic
Laura Branigan - Self Control
Den Harrow - Mad desire
C.C Catch - Cause youre young
Sandra (Michael Cretu wife) - In The Heat of the Night
Savage - Radio
Marianna - Talk about love (Greek production)
Costas Charitodiplomenos - Lost in the night 1984 top Greek disco hit.
Mr. Flagio - Take a Chance

MHajduk Mihrigul Hasan songs are melodic and soft, quite good, indeed she looks like an interesting artist.
I listen also 'Adargul' and 'Yar darding yaman' and google about her.

I ask Helen my wife participate on topic 'Beautiful Songs' with few recommendations, here is her playlist..

Uriah Heep - Tales
Iron Maiden - Remember Tommorow
Black Sabbath - Die Young
Metallica - Fade To Black
The Stranglers - Midnight summer dream
Puressence - Don't Know Any Better
Fleetwood Mac - Oh Daddy
Aerosmith - Dream On
Scorpions - Always somewhere
The Rolling Stones - Miss You
Al Stewart - Year of the cat
Sniff'n The Tears - Driver's Seat
Icehouse - Hey little girl

I chose a beautiful composition from Art of Noise.
Art of Noise - Moments in Love
Post 24 Apr 2009, 20:44
DJ Mauretto

DJ Mauretto
Quote:
I ask Helen my wife participate on topic 'Beautiful Songs' with few recommendations, here is her playlist..

Al Stewart - Year of the cat
My favourite track of all time, i love Al Stewart...
I don't like Italo Disco 80,
Self control is a track by italian singer Raf, laura branigan is a cover.
I love also australian band Icehouse( no promises), congratulation to your wife
for the playlist.
Today there is more choice and information about ethnic music thank to internet, many years ago my experience was only with American and English
music, with some Europe band from France Germany Sweden and so on...

Post 25 Apr 2009, 10:08
shoorick

shoorick
DJ Mauretto wrote:
Quote:

I don't like Italo Disco 80,...
about same here: there are (and were, and will) two main parts of music lovers: lovers of music on known language and lovers of foreign music - may be it was the reason? to prefer hard-to-get music then sounding all the time from radio and tv? Wink for me many songs which were very desired to get after i got and listen them as many times as i wish become really obvious Wink btw, i also was lover of foreign music Wink

Post 25 Apr 2009, 12:17
Picnic

Picnic
DJ Mauretto wrote:

My favourite track of all time, i love Al Stewart...

Great track DJ, 'On the border' is another fine track, actually the whole album is superb.

DJ Mauretto wrote:
I don't like Italo Disco 80

Surprised to hear that, but ok. I start listening systematic Italo disco only a few years ago, after '00

DJ Mauretto wrote:
Self control is a track by italian singer Raf, laura branigan is a cover.

I know that Raf is the original version. Don't tell me that laura (r.i.p) is another Milli Vanilli case... Razz

DJ Mauretto wrote:

many years ago my experience was only with American and English music, with some Europe band from France Germany Sweden and so on.

Same here DJ.

shoorick wrote:

there are (and were, and will) two main parts of music lovers: lovers of music on known language and lovers of foreign music
You are right shoorick, some people prefer ethnic-foreign music and using internet it's much easier to find today.
Really, my music criteria has nothing to do with language, since kid my most fav music of all is electronic.
Now, specific disco talking, there is no meaning searching high quality uplifting disco music all over the world cultures, because there is not Wink

Guys, you forgot to add a track Mad

My choice for today
ERA - Ameno
Post 25 Apr 2009, 15:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
Wow, thimis, you have recommended quite big set of the music works. I have to spend some time listening to them. I'll post some remarks later. Wink
thimis wrote:
MHajduk Mihrigul Hasan songs are melodic and soft, quite good, indeed she looks like an interesting artist.
I listen also 'Adargul' and 'Yar darding yaman' and google about her.
Yeah, I like Mihrigul's "Adargul" very much, despite it's rather sad. Wink It was one of the first Uyghur songs I ever heard.
thimis wrote:
My choice for today
ERA - Ameno
This is the one of my favorite "western" songs. Wink Perfect example of the fusion of Gregorian chants and modern pop. Clip refers to the tragic and touching history of the Cathars, medieval Christian religious sect from the southern France. At the beginning of the clip you can see monument which commemorates Cathars burned alive during the crusade against them:

Cathar monument. Montsegur. Ariège département, France

Today I wish to recommend two disco song from the Turkmenistan. These compositions excellently illustrate my thesis about perfect correspondence of the ethnic Central Asian music and modern disco rhythms (you can easy notice specific "raucous" sound of the string instruments and repetitive music motives which give to the listener trance-like feelings).

DJ Begga (Begmyrat Annamyradow) is a Turkmen singer which songs I presented already, but here you can listen to another two compositions:
Post 25 Apr 2009, 21:20
shoorick

shoorick
Quote:
some people prefer ethnic-foreign music

i thought later: maybe somebody wish to understand words, other also wish words not to be stupid also, while stupid lyrics (most usual for pop music) looks less stupid in foreign language, then in own Wink
Post 26 Apr 2009, 09:43
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i found this today, kinda love it, will try to make it my ringtone Smile

Taylor Swift, Love Story !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDLjspnsNJs
Post 27 Apr 2009, 14:17
Picnic

Picnic
I'm on a pc without speakers now, can't listen to suggestions above at this moment.

MHajduk wrote:
This is the one of my favorite "western" songs. Wink Perfect example of the fusion of Gregorian chants and modern pop. Clip refers to the tragic and touching history of the Cathars, medieval Christian religious sect from the southern France. At the beginning of the clip you can see monument which commemorates

Very happy to hear that MHajduk. ERA is a project i like a lot.
I find very interesting the information you wrote.

En Voice is the project of Roland Jacob and Andreas Piesch, two Frankfurt based musicians started 2002.
En Voice music is a mixture of Ambient, atmospheric Chill-Out as well as Dance music, but with a touch of melancholy and ethnic elements.

En Voice - Hall of dreams
En Voice - Hold the Universe
En Voice - Hold On
Post 28 Apr 2009, 09:44
Picnic

Picnic
A chillout melodic tune i love,
Solar Stone - Seven Cities (Ambient mix)
Post 29 Apr 2009, 22:30
Picnic

Picnic
Nice old track from 1976 album 'El Mundo Sin Palabras.'

Bebu Silvetti -Contigo
Post 30 Apr 2009, 13:22
MHajduk

MHajduk
Thank you, thimis, your and Helen's sets of songs bring me back my memories from the middle of the 80's when I was the Polish scout. Wink Some of the disco songs (such as Piano Fantasia "Song for Denise", Laura Branigan's "Self Control" and Sandra's hits) were very well known here in Poland. These melodies remind me my first disco parties when I was dancing with few years older and much taller than me young women... Cool

I'm glad that you recommended also two Greek songs: very good reggae Marianna's "Talk about love" and also very catchy Costas Charitodiplomenos' "Lost in the night". Very Happy

Seems that your wife likes more "hard" sounds... Wink Although I'm not fan of such music, I have to admit that recommended songs are very good (especially "Fade To Black" by Metallica). Puressence's "Don't Know Any Better" reminds me slightly in its style "Maybe" by Brainstorm.

Yes, I know compositions of Fleetwood Mac very well. In my opinion their songs are very representative for the 80's. Here are two which I like most:
Song "Tales" by Uriah Heep somehow reminds me music from the South America Wink, for example these songs by Ecuadorian group Runa Marka:
Post 30 Apr 2009, 14:43

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: