flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 265, 266, 267 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
In the not-too-distant past I couldn't imagine myself listening to the classical music of my own accord. Rolling Eyes As it turned out, there are many quite pleasant compositions that may be "digestible" for most of us. Wink
  1. ImageImageImage Thijs van Leer & Metropole Orkest - Rondo I - Homage to Rogier van Otterloo
  2. ImageImageImage Thijs van Leer - Introspection 4
  3. ImageImageImage Thijs van Leer & Rogier van Otterloo - Le Tango - Jazz Meets Classical
Smile
I like the first performance most. Pleasant and refreshing. Very nice recommendation. Wink
Post 23 Feb 2013, 06:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
comrade wrote:
Cover of Shine on You Crazy Diamond by Kendra Morris:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5vsGaiznc

from this trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WKmnAcMTKM

starring this heavenly blessed beauty:
Another 007-type movie theme music. Very seductive, ... I refer to ... the music theme. Nice recommendation. Wink
Post 23 Feb 2013, 06:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
new song from the world of madness, after gangnam style

Baauer - Harlem Shake (HQ)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1_DbbzSdY
Definitely not my type, but thanks for your effort! Wink
Post 23 Feb 2013, 06:23
YONG

YONG
Here is a random track for my music friends:

汪峰 - 花火
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B0Lv-NcqWc

Wink
Post 23 Feb 2013, 06:27
YONG

YONG
Here is something utterly touching:

周雲蓬 - 中國孩子
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMq5K-U8hi0

Crying or Very sad

Last edited by YONG on 23 Feb 2013, 06:41; edited 1 time in total
Post 23 Feb 2013, 06:33
YONG

YONG
Here is the full song with English lyrics:

Chinese Children (Don't Ever Be a Chinese Child) by Zhou Yunpeng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDSk_4l1vOg

Crying or Very sad
Post 23 Feb 2013, 06:39
TmX

TmX
MHajduk wrote:
In the not-too-distant past I couldn't imagine myself listening to the classical music of my own accord. Rolling Eyes As it turned out, there are many quite pleasant compositions that may be "digestible" for most of us. Wink
  1. ImageImageImage Thijs van Leer & Metropole Orkest - Rondo I - Homage to Rogier van Otterloo
  2. ImageImageImage Thijs van Leer - Introspection 4
  3. ImageImageImage Thijs van Leer & Rogier van Otterloo - Le Tango - Jazz Meets Classical
Smile

Thijs van Leer is a brilliant artist. Just search "Focus Hocus Pocus" on Youtube. I will not put the link on this thread because I don't think it's a beautiful song. But nevertheless, it's really mindblowing.

Very Happy
Post 23 Feb 2013, 06:56
MHajduk

MHajduk
comrade wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Well, I see this actress for the first time but have to admit that, concluding from the trailer presented above, her acting is quite intriguing.

You haven't seen the original The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? That's her:
No, I haven't seen that movie. As for now, I'm more interested in "discovering" for myself old comedies from the Soviet and post-Soviet era and some others productions translated to Russian and available in YouTube. This gives me a possibility to listen live Russian language not to mention that it gives me a bit "exotic" feel as well despite of all similarities between our nations and cultures. Smile
Post 23 Feb 2013, 22:34
Spool

Spool
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by Spool on 17 Mar 2013, 10:41; edited 1 time in total
Post 23 Feb 2013, 23:06
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is something utterly touching:

周雲蓬 - 中國孩子
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMq5K-U8hi0

Here is the full song with English lyrics:

Chinese Children (Don't Ever Be a Chinese Child) by Zhou Yunpeng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDSk_4l1vOg
The song tells us about some tragic accidents that took place in China so it it's hard to "rate" this ballad in any way. I would like to tell only that the melody and lyrics of this music piece have impressed me a lot and I feel deeply moved.
Post 23 Feb 2013, 23:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
Spool wrote:
Epik High - Love love love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmHrQsyp8Ds
A nice K-pop song, pleasant to listen to. Wink
Post 23 Feb 2013, 23:28
MHajduk

MHajduk
Two songs by a forgotten music genius, Sixto Rodriguez:
  1. ImageImageImage Rodriguez - Can't Get Away
  2. ImageImageImage Rodriguez - Climb up on my music
Wink
Post 24 Feb 2013, 00:00
Spool

Spool
[ Post removed by author. ]

Last edited by Spool on 17 Mar 2013, 10:42; edited 1 time in total
Post 24 Feb 2013, 00:39
MHajduk

MHajduk
Loco's post was removed but fortunately I remember the link to the song he recommended here: It's a nice dynamic melody that reminds me of some hits of 80's. I remember some music themes that were used in Commodore C-64 games those times (one of my favorite ones was Boulder Dash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeoWLB8ifYc ). Smile
Post 25 Feb 2013, 13:43
MHajduk

MHajduk
Post 25 Feb 2013, 13:47
MHajduk

MHajduk
And a fantastic song from Kazakhstan. Despite of my poor knowledge of Turkic languages in general I was able to guess the meaning of the title: "Suiemyn"
means "I am in love" (BTW, I've checked if my guess was correct with Kazakh-Russian translator too), so it's a perfect proposition for those who like love songs. Smile Wink
Post 25 Feb 2013, 13:59
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere (Remastered)

Sorry for removing the post, I noticed that it gets stuck in your brain for a long time so I thought of saving you from that. If you are OK with that side effect then: RazorDave - Bubble Bobble Theme Rock/Metal ( Razor Dave ), Lara plays the music from Bubble Bobble Smile, many more remakes searchable in Youtube. Original: Bubble Bobble Arcade In-Game Music
Post 25 Feb 2013, 23:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
LocoDelAssembly wrote:
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere (Remastered)

Sorry for removing the post, I noticed that it gets stuck in your brain for a long time so I thought of saving you from that. If you are OK with that side effect then: RazorDave - Bubble Bobble Theme Rock/Metal ( Razor Dave ), Lara plays the music from Bubble Bobble Smile, many more remakes searchable in Youtube. Original: Bubble Bobble Arcade In-Game Music
I have to answer fast, otherwise you can change your mind and I will talk with "ghosts" again. Razz

"Everywhere" by Fleetwood Mac is my all-time favorite, thank you for reminding us this brilliantly performed music piece. Smile

Talking of "Bubble Bobble" theme, I like presented remakes. Both the metal version and the funny piano cover are better in my opinion than the original. What is most interesting in these performances, despite of simplicity of the music theme they perfectly reflect the musicians' personalities and their temperaments. Wink
Post 26 Feb 2013, 00:33
LocoDelAssembly
Your code has a bug

LocoDelAssembly
Quote:
"Everywhere" by Fleetwood Mac is my all-time favorite
I like this song very much too, never found any other like this one.
Post 26 Feb 2013, 00:41
MHajduk

MHajduk
An outstanding composition by Anthony Hopkins, an English composer unrelated to the famous actor with the same name:Wink
Post 26 Feb 2013, 00:50

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 265, 266, 267 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: