flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 245, 246, 247 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
The little princess has already become a pretty teenage girl:

Connie Talbot - Beautiful World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3YEtDJ4BQ

Wink
Post 07 Jan 2013, 07:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
uart777 wrote:
MHajduk: Sounds like my story Smile Raised in a strictly Christian environment ("Believe or burn" Smile) but had questions at a young age. Example: Why does evil exist? Why did God create Satan knowing that he would ultimately betray him? How are we responsible for Adam and Eve's mistake? "Every man is accountable for his own deeds". What about people who live in foreign countries and they have never heard of Jesus? Does God send them to Hell for being born in the wrong country? How can 70-100 years of mistakes result in 999,999,999,999,999,999,999+ years of punishment? What about good loving Atheists? Etc.
Well, our stories are similar to some extent yet there are also some differences too. Wink My parents were brought as Catholics but in the 70's here in Poland (and other countries of so-called Eastern block) people believed that the world will evolve into kind of "universal" and "secular" society and the religion won't be as much important in the individual life as it was in the previous centuries. The historical events proved something completely opposite and the 21th century seems to be the time of great comeback to to the "roots" of the culture, but this is a theme for another story. Wink My parents didn't baptize me wanting me to decide which kind of ideology / religion to choose when I will be an adult person. Nevertheless, the fact I'm not baptized doesn't mean either I was raising "without" or "against" religion in general, rather it was something like a being "aside" of it. Hence the Christian culture is still somehow present in my everyday life despite of the fact I'm not a Christian.

The situation described above has some advantages but there are also big disadvantages. One of bad things is a complicated situation when you would like to marry a Polish woman (that usually is brought up in a traditional Catholic family). There is a choice: to look for a woman somewhere outside the country (i.e. in fact that means emigration) or to convert to Christianity. There are also other problems like kind of "alienation" from the society especially when you live in the village or small town etc. etc.
Post 07 Jan 2013, 16:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
The little princess has already become a pretty teenage girl:

Connie Talbot - Beautiful World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3YEtDJ4BQ

Wink
It's a very pleasant song, some kind of "evening" music piece, charming and sweet. Wink BTW, she has a great voice indeed. Smile
Post 07 Jan 2013, 16:50
MHajduk

MHajduk
The word "безам" ("bezam") in Chechen language means "love":Wink
Post 07 Jan 2013, 16:54
MHajduk

MHajduk
A few music pieces for those who like sound of accordion performed by Adyghe musicians and singers:Wink
Post 07 Jan 2013, 17:22
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
The word "безам" ("bezam") in Chechen language means "love":Wink
Soothing & comfortable. A perfect evening song. Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 03:23
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
A few music pieces for those who like sound of accordion performed by Adyghe musicians and singers:[list][*]Artur Gongapsh - Kafa - the plot of the MV reminds me some stories presented in YONG's essays Razz
Very catchy. Yeah, the warm-keeping oven does appear in some of my essays! Wink Sadly, in the MV there is no dancer wearing beautifully-decorated, brightly-colored costume of native Africans! Laughing Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 03:31
YONG

YONG
Yes! I found lots of dancers wearing beautifully-decorated, brightly-colored costume in this MV! Wink Unfortunately, none of them is MH! Sad
Post 08 Jan 2013, 03:33
YONG

YONG
Here is something epic:

Pirates of the Caribbean - Theme Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_KRJsJOu0U

Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 03:40
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
My parents didn't baptize me wanting me to decide which kind of ideology / religion to choose when I will be an adult person.
Bro, you are extremely lucky to have such visionary parents. Maybe you are divinely-blessed! Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 03:43
YONG

YONG
Here is something cute yet touching:

雪中情
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRgoM2ays6E

Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 03:48
YONG

YONG
One more ....

Полина Гагарина - Спектакль окончен
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8ElbZTGdg

Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 03:49
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is something epic:

Pirates of the Caribbean - Theme Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_KRJsJOu0U

Wink
I enjoyed listening to this well-known music theme very much. It's an up-tempo and dynamic track, exactly like I like. Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 12:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is something cute yet touching:

雪中情
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRgoM2ays6E

Wink
Lovely and calm, sounds a bit like a Christmas carol to me. Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 12:54
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
One more ....

Полина Гагарина - Спектакль окончен
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8ElbZTGdg

Wink
The overall character of the song is quite similar to those performed by the Russian band "Yin-Yang" ("Инь-Ян"). I like the melody due to its dance rhythm yet I'm not especially enthusiastic about the text. Razz Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 13:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
Two songs by a talented young Maori songstress / songwriter from Aotearoa (New Zealand):Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 14:18
uart777

uart777
MHajduk: Wow! You are SO intelligent and interesting. Nothing wrong with differences Wink

Quote:
people believed that the world will evolve into kind of "universal" and "secular" society and the religion won't be as much important in the individual life as it was in the previous centuries
Exactly what I've been thinking! We will evolve into a greater universal understanding where there is no condemnation of anyone.

What's important is that we have love in our heart and that we share it others. It's the most powerful feeling. The christian bible says "God is love" (#define GOD LOVE) so it should be sufficient for us to believe in love itself, right? Smile Buddha taught the same message.

In my worldview, everyone advances to a higher dimension (or in layman's terminology, we all go to Heaven). Someday, you will have everything your heart desires Smile

YONG: Beautiful Smile Thanks for sharing
Post 08 Jan 2013, 19:55
MHajduk

MHajduk
uart777 wrote:
Quote:
people believed that the world will evolve into kind of "universal" and "secular" society and the religion won't be as much important in the individual life as it was in the previous centuries
Exactly what I've been thinking! We will evolve into a greater universal understanding where there is no condemnation of anyone.
I wish it would be true one day. Smile
uart777 wrote:
What's important is that we have love in our heart and that we share it others. It's the most powerful feeling. The christian bible says "God is love" (#define GOD LOVE) so it should be sufficient for us to believe in love itself, right? Smile Buddha taught the same message.
Well said, you've written explicitly and accurately what I meant. My thoughts have been wandering around these things for the last months. Wink
uart777 wrote:
In my worldview, everyone advances to a higher dimension (or in layman's terminology, we all go to Heaven). Someday, you will have everything your heart desires Smile
These sentences sound very intriguing to me. Could you elaborate your point of view a little more, please? Smile
Post 08 Jan 2013, 20:11
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something dedicated especially to those who like "Ave Maria", an amazing live performance from NZGT 2012 (New Zealand's Got Talent):Wink
Post 08 Jan 2013, 21:42
uart777

uart777
Hi, MHajduk Smile Well, I had an experience with the afterlife. Never told anyone about it. Here goes nothing...

About 4 years ago, I was homeless in downtown Chicago, late at night, walking the streets. This big black guy approached me and said "Give me your money white boy!". I said "F you!". He jumped on me and beat me up really bad, broke 2 ribs, dislocated my jaw, bashed my head into the concrete, blood everywhere. So, I died and my consciousness was separated from my physical body and I was witnessing the events from an external perspective.

Immediately, I was in the most beautiful place and I had intense feelings of ecstasy beyond imagination. It was absolutely indescribable like a 24-hour orgasm. No words could explain it. I felt immense power surging through my ethereal body, so much strength that I could throw a mountain into outer space, overflowing with love and emotion, zero pain, not the slightest fear, no concept of evil (it simply did not exist), 100% confidence, perfect being, weightlessness, no restrictions, perception in 360 degrees, no longer confined to a limited body.

My first thought was "This is the real me! And I'm back home. I don't want anything to do with that horrible physical body". I knew that I always existed and I had knowledge of previous incarnations. For me, it was like a reconnection to the Universe but I can't imagine what it would be like for other people. All I know is that they enter a world of their own creation.

How this experience ended? A nice elderly (60-ish?) black man (good samaritan) was driving by in a van. He stopped and said "Hey, you!". The robber took off running. He jumped out of his vehicle, picked me up off the ground and carried my dead body into a nearby bar/club. "This boy needs help!". After that incident, we ended up being good friends.

Millions of people have had experiences like this. Most people don't talk about it. This is the first time I've ever told anyone about this. I believe that everyone goes/returns to Heaven Smile.
Post 09 Jan 2013, 05:41

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 245, 246, 247 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: