flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
群星 - 明天會更好 ... Is it charitable song?
Yeah, back in 1985.

MHajduk wrote:
M-girls group performance on the Chinese New Year 2008 fest
Hehe, I guess you're INFECTED by shoorick's suggestion earlier in this thread! Laughing Wink Well, I guess I'm infected, too ...

HotCha - Vanilla

Have a nice day. Razz
Post 02 Feb 2009, 03:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
shoorick

shoorick
Post 02 Feb 2009, 07:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Post 02 Feb 2009, 07:34
shoorick

shoorick
Post 02 Feb 2009, 07:38
shoorick

shoorick
Post 02 Feb 2009, 07:39
MHajduk

MHajduk
shoorick
Very nice performers Wink, fine songs. I know these melodies since almost 2 years (thanks to your suggestions, of course). Wink
YONG wrote:
HotCha - Vanilla
Yes, this song is quite nice. Smile
  • M-girls - The peach blossom opened - this title confuses me a little bit Rolling Eyes (not [only] because I'm "infected" Wink Laughing) but here, in Poland, blossom time begins at the end of April, and weather is just crazy in the last years (during the night temperature falls down below zero, when Sun arises it very quickly hits +26º C or +28º C). In former times we had the four seasons, now seems that we have three or even two (Spring and Autumn become shorter from year to year).

• Chinese New Year Song 2009 - In China
BTW, I didn't realize that Chinese minority is so expansive there in Malaysia (M-girls band is only one example of many Chinese bands there).

Have a nice evening (there in GMT+8 ). Wink
Post 02 Feb 2009, 09:56
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
M-girls - The peach blossom opened - this title confuses me a little bit
This is a perfect example of the literal translation that I talked about earlier in this thread. The proper translation of the title "桃花開了" should be "Peach Trees Are In Blossom" or "Spring Is Back." Wink

I need to be honest with you - I don't like these traditional Chinese New Year songs! To me, these songs are really boring. Of course, I understand that these songs would give you, a European, an interesting and different feel. Wink

Here you have two semi-oldies which sound very fresh and modern.

Raidas - 傳說

Raidas - 吸煙的女人

Have a nice day. Razz
Post 03 Feb 2009, 09:30
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I need to be honest with you - I don't like these traditional Chinese New Year songs! To me, these songs are really boring. Of course, I understand that these songs would give you, a European, an interesting and different feel. Wink
Yes, Sir! Acknowledged! Wink
YONG wrote:
Raidas - 傳說
This one is quite catchy and dynamic. Interesting piece of the electronic music with remarkable influences of the Chinese traditional melodies. Wink
Post 03 Feb 2009, 11:14
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something for fans of Janusz Radek's voice and songs of Czesław Niemen: Wink Here you have quite fresh Radek's song from 2008:Enjoy! Smile
Post 04 Feb 2009, 16:38
Picnic

Picnic
Bliss is an chill out electronic music collective from U.S, Denmark, Sweden, and Guinea-Bissau - West Africa.
Bliss debut album Quiet Letters is beautiful and unique in my taste.

Bliss - Wish you were here
Bliss - Dunia
Post 04 Feb 2009, 18:13
MHajduk

MHajduk
thimis wrote:
Bliss - Wish you were here
Bliss - Dunia
Very "atmospheric", "spatial" and reflective music. Smile Some motives seems to be very similar to the songs of the Andalusian Gypsies (Gitanos) - the same vocal "arabesques". Wink

The title "Dunia" of the second song becomes probably from Arabic language and means "world" or "universe". The same word could be found also in the other languages from the same cultural circle:Enjoy! Smile
Post 05 Feb 2009, 12:46
Borsuc

Borsuc
Nice beats, relaxing song Very Happy
(but a bit too long/repetitive Wink)

Post 05 Feb 2009, 19:33
YONG

YONG
Post 06 Feb 2009, 06:38
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have the last batch of beautiful songs from my collection of favourites.

Note that the links will stay available for seven days only, and after that, I will have all the songs deleted from the wrzuta.pl account.
Thank you YONG for your valuable contribution to this thread (started by your predecessors: victor & Loser). Everybody here is, of course, a free human being and could quit at any time, but I'm only surprised by such emotional form of your post.

It seems that you're upset but reason of such behavior is a secret for me. I was also irritated here many times, but decided to hide all bad words for the sake the correspondence. Devastation of the own posts (removing link sources) isn't a good way of conduct, IMHO.

Regards,
MHajduk
Post 06 Feb 2009, 11:49
MHajduk

MHajduk
I've just ended listening to YONG's songs from the last set. I wish to describe some thoughts and associations which these compositions caused.

First, after relatively short (only few days) break these songs seemed to be very fresh. Wink
YONG wrote:
崔健 - 假行僧
I remember that Loser presented this "rebellious" and anxious song. Wink
YONG wrote:
鄭秀文 - 薩拉熱窩的羅密歐與朱麗葉
Sammi Cheng - Sarajevo's Romeo and Juliet; this song is very beautiful, generally in the style of the classical, orchestral music.
YONG wrote:
Fundamental - Petula
Very good composition, references to the Latino music, interesting guitar play.
YONG wrote:
盧巧音 - 好心分手
This song by Candy Lo was already presented in this thread, but of course it's very good that you gave it again Wink (reminds in style slightly Simply Red).
YONG wrote:
夏韶聲 - 媽媽我沒有做錯
Title of this song ("Mother, I did nothing wrong") reminds me lyrics of the "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. Wink
YONG wrote:
關正傑 - 漁舟唱晚
Here we can hear remarkable influences of the Chinese folk songs, I like it. Smile
YONG wrote:
關正傑 黃露儀 - 常在我心間 愛你不分早晚
This song is a Chinese version of the famous Elvis Presley's song "Always on my mind"! I like this song very much (it doesn't matter if it's sung in English or Chinese). Wink

Regards,
MHajduk
Post 09 Feb 2009, 14:58
Picnic

Picnic
MHajduk wrote:
Guzel dunya (in English most probably means "Beautiful world") - very nice song from Xinjiang ;)Enjoy! Smile
Very nice track MHajduk, softly and relaxing, i love it.
Similar sounds can be found in 'Café del Mar - Dreams' series.

I haven't found time yet to listen YONG's suggestions.
Post 09 Feb 2009, 15:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
thimis wrote:
Similar sounds can be found in 'Café del Mar - Dreams' series.
Do you mean this track: Question Smile
Post 09 Feb 2009, 17:41
Picnic

Picnic
Beautiful track, i listen to such music.
'Dreams' is a series of Café del Mar cd's soft & dreamy downtempo electronic see here MHajduk, listen a sample Hold On
Post 09 Feb 2009, 18:16
MHajduk

MHajduk
Yes, these compositions seem to be good for those who want some relax and meditation. Very Happy
Post 10 Feb 2009, 15:03
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i like these.

Love In The Air 发现爱- JJ Lin 林俊杰 & Jin Sha 金莎
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxqfnlxi2ME

林俊杰 & 金莎 - 期待爱
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcd9ut2aMaw

林俊傑-簡簡單單MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg7XjwGnI3Y

林俊傑 - 只對你說
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_G60SInj9o

JJ林俊傑/蔡卓妍 ~ 【小酒窩】MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNZMKIxi11k