flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I wish to recommend today very nice song by Burmese female singer Poe Ei San. In this clip you can see famous Burmese actress and model Nandar Hlaing:
Poe Ei San - Chit Ma Ma
You have a really broad range of musical taste! The song is quite fresh for me, and most importantly, the singer/model is beautiful! Razz

The Chinese New Year is coming, and sadly, I'd have to take a break. Sad Don't worry, here are many interesting and inspiring songs for you.

劉美君 - 一對舊皮鞋

劉美君 - 午夜情

劉美君 - 最後一夜

李蕙敏 - 活得比你好

李蕙敏 - 你沒有好結果

達明一派 - 半生緣

達明一派 - 恐怖份子

達明一派 - 馬路天使

Enjoy! Wink

I'll be back - after the Chinese New Year holidays. Wink
Post 24 Jan 2009, 05:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
@Mhajduk: those are good songs Very Happy

I don't mean YONG's last ones aren't -- I haven't listened to them yet. Razz
Post 24 Jan 2009, 15:25
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
The song is quite fresh for me, and most importantly, the singer/model is beautiful! Razz
Totally agree. Very Happy For all those, who didn't see the clip I attach the picture:

(here is the source of this photo). I think that you also perfectly know my taste (not only in the musical domain). Wink

You've recommended quite big set of songs in the various musical styles! I've had to listen some of them two or even more times to make some review. Wink

I liked most fourth of them: Amanda Lee Wai Man's song (with title which I can't translate) is very lyric, sentimental. Sounds slightly like an anthem IMO. Wonderful, low singer's voice and using the harp make this song very pleasant for listener. Very Happy Reminds me somehow in style and climate beautiful song performed by Gigliola Cinquetti:(here you have lyrics of this song in Italian and English Wink ).

Fifth song, also performed by Amanda Lee Wai Man, reminds in style some hits of Celine Dion.

Seventh song by Tat-Ming Pair, despite of its strange title, is calm and very interesting because of instrumental arrangement. Wink

My today's musical proposition contains songs by Filipino female singer Regine Velasquez (some info). I suppose that you'll like them. WinkEnjoy! Smile
Borsuc wrote:
@Mhajduk: those are good songs Very Happy
I'm glad that you've liked them. Wink
Post 24 Jan 2009, 20:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
Well I liked especially the beginning of Piotr Rubik's song.
Post 25 Jan 2009, 16:25
MHajduk

MHajduk
Rubik's compositions are very popular here in Poland, probably because his style joins elements of the orchestral classical music and pop, motives which are considered "serious" with quite "joyful". Smile

Here you have another work of this composer:Enjoy! Smile
Post 25 Jan 2009, 18:57
YONG

YONG
I'm back! Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Gigliola Cinquetti - Non ho l´eta (per amarti)
Yeah, this song is somewhat similar to Amanda Lee's song entitled "(I'll) Live A Better Life Than You."

MHajduk wrote:
Janusz Radek & Małgorzata Markiewicz - Psalm dla Ciebie
This is a very nice song. I don't know why - but I like Janusz Radek's vocal very much! Maybe it's the same reason that you like Anthony Wong's voice! Wink

Here is another beautiful song from my collection of favourites.

許美靜 - 鐵窗

Have a nice day. Wink
Post 29 Jan 2009, 10:11
MHajduk

MHajduk
I'm also glad that you're back. Very Happy
YONG wrote:
I don't know why - but I like Janusz Radek's vocal very much! Maybe it's the same reason that you like Anthony Wong's voice! Wink
Yes, it's the same reason: we simply like beautiful voices and, in general, beauty, this universal and common value. Wink
YONG wrote:
許美靜 - 鐵窗
Mavis Hee's "Bars" seems to be in the waltz rhythm, very nice song. Smile

Here you have next Polish songs, variations on the theme of "Universe" Wink, end of the 80's (you may need to turn up the volume):Enjoy! Smile
Post 29 Jan 2009, 14:20
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Lombard & Zdzisława Sośnicka - Aleją Gwiazd
Halina Frąckowiak - Papierowy księżyc
Nice songs - remind me of the disco/dance music back in the 80s! Wink

See if you'd like the following songs.

蔡濟文 - 再造我

蔡濟文 - 望窗的季節

Have a nice day. Razz
Post 30 Jan 2009, 04:04
shoorick

shoorick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwYL0KYebjI

I am a girl-winter (searching for a boy-hot-summer Smile )

Лицей "Девушка-зима"

Last edited by shoorick on 30 Jan 2009, 14:03; edited 1 time in total
Post 30 Jan 2009, 10:25
YONG

YONG
shoorick wrote:
I am a girl-winter (searching for a buy-hot-summer )
Hehe, those singers/dancers in mini-skirts ... are my favourites! Wink
Post 30 Jan 2009, 13:54
shoorick

shoorick
oH Smile i've been thinking about "boy" and "guy" at the same time, so typed "buy" Very Happy
Post 30 Jan 2009, 14:04
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
蔡濟文 - 望窗的季節
I liked this song by Raymond Choi (I hope that it's correct English equivalent for his name). It's similar in the style to both songs recommended by me yesterday. Wink
shoorick wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwYL0KYebjI

I am a girl-winter (searching for a boy-hot-summer Smile )

Лицей "Девушка-зима"
Funny lyrics and catchy rock'n'roll rhythm. Smile

YONG, do you remember Stan Borys' song "Jaskółka uwięziona" presented somewhere earlier in this thread? You liked it very much. Wink Here you can hear and watch another performance of this song; Cristina Bien, Filipino singer (her homepage), sings it in the Polish TV show "Szansa na sukces" ("Chance for success"):I know that sound quality in this clip isn't perfect, but you can imagine now how this song should be performed (I mean here vocal possibilities, not incorrect spelling of the Polish words Wink). BTW, I think that "Jaskółka uwięziona" fits better to female voice. Wink

Here Cristina performs another Polish song (Violetta Villas' "Do Ciebie, Mamo"):Here you have a fragment of the Filipino TV show reporting Cristina Bien's successes in Poland (some parts of the show are in English but most of them are in Tagalog Wink):Enjoy! Smile
Post 30 Jan 2009, 16:09
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Do you remember Stan Borys' song "Jaskółka uwięziona" presented somewhere earlier in this thread?
Of course, it's one of my favourites! Very Happy

MHajduk wrote:
sound quality in this clip isn't perfect ... Cristina Bien - Jaskółka uwięziona
It doesn't matter - because Cristina's vocal is perfect! She is very professional and her vocal reminds me of Whitney Houston's R&B / soul singing style. Razz

Here you have a couple of duet songs from my collection of favourites.

陳潔靈 葉德嫻 - 千個太陽

黄耀明 關淑怡 - 萬福瑪利亞

Have a nice day. Wink
Post 31 Jan 2009, 05:28
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG

Could you explain me, why have you removed all your older songs from wrzuta.pl? This thread is only partially valuable, because all links in your posts are dead now. Rolling Eyes

What is going on?
Post 31 Jan 2009, 13:22
MHajduk

MHajduk
From duet songs recommended by you today I liked second, sung by Anthony Wong & Shirley Kwan. It's beginning reminds me "Wonderful life" by Black. Generally, it's very calm song, evokes very positive feelings. Smile
YONG wrote:
It doesn't matter - because Cristina's vocal is perfect! She is very professional and her vocal reminds me of Whitney Houston's R&B / soul singing style.
Something interesting: her daughter, Charlotte, also made first steps in the show business - here you have recording of the TV show "Mini szansa" (it's children's version of "Szansa na sukces"):This song was performed originally by Kasia Cerekwicka (you can see her in this clip), winner of the "Szansa na sukces" in 1997 (some info about her).

I suppose that song presented by me today can meet your approbation (is sentimental, rather sad and has slow rhythm Wink). Something from Tajikistan:Enjoy! Smile
Post 31 Jan 2009, 21:34
Borsuc

Borsuc
The New World by Groove Addicts (it's short but very good Smile)

As for dead links, yes I agree it's bad for YONG's songs.

(the reason with my posts is that the music I post is uploaded by me on a mediafire account, which I log in from time to time so it doesn't expire Smile

Post 01 Feb 2009, 00:38
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Could you explain me, why have you removed all your older songs from wrzuta.pl?
The wrzuta.pl account seems to have some limit on disk space usage. Yesterday I needed to delete some older files to make room for the new ones. Sad

MHajduk wrote:
This thread is only partially valuable, because all links in your posts are dead now.
Don't worry. Check your email account. Wink

Last edited by YONG on 01 Feb 2009, 06:53; edited 1 time in total
Post 01 Feb 2009, 05:34
YONG

YONG
Borsuc wrote:
Very cool! I like it! Wink
Post 01 Feb 2009, 06:00
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Charlotte Bien - Na kolana
She is very cute and talented! Very Happy Reminds me of Connie Talbot. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Noziyai Karomatullo - Anduhi Tanhoi
This song gives me a calm & relaxing feel. (Strangely, the "sad" element is not so strong to me.) Wink

Here you have a duet and a group song.

鄭敬基 黃寶欣 - 酒杯敲鋼琴

群星 - 明天會更好

Have a nice day. Razz
Post 01 Feb 2009, 06:11
MHajduk

MHajduk
Borsuc wrote:
It reminds me main music theme from the movie "Terminator" Wink
YONG wrote:
鄭敬基 黃寶欣 - 酒杯敲鋼琴
This one seems to be in the Disco style of 80's. Wink
YONG wrote:
群星 - 明天會更好
Is it charitable song? This composition has very sublime mood, reminds Christmas Carols. Smile

Although I generally don't like hip-hop but in this particular case I can make an exception. Wink In the performance presented below:I liked non-aggressive (but yet dynamic) choreography, interesting musicians' clothings and quite catchy rhythm. Wink

Enjoy! Smile
Post 01 Feb 2009, 16:12

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: