flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 228, 229, 230 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is another random track for my music friends:

Titanium by ThePianoGuys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz4MzJTeL0c

Wink
One of the most interesting renditions of the well-known classics I've heard recently. Smile
Post 24 Nov 2012, 21:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
TmX wrote:
Usually I prefer electric guitar to accoustic gitar, but this one is one among the exceptions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ZmIFR4Sc0

Wink
I like the second part of the mentioned video due to the noticeable references to baroque music and the deep tone of the acoustic guitar. Man, this is the genuine masterpiece! Smile

The physical appearance of the musician and his playing technique somehow remind me of this artist:Wink
Post 24 Nov 2012, 21:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
TmX wrote:
Usually I prefer electric guitar to accoustic gitar, but this one is one among the exceptions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ZmIFR4Sc0

Wink
Top-notch live performance. Love it! Wink
Post 25 Nov 2012, 06:39
YONG

YONG
It sounds like native American Indian music: raw and grassroots, yet catchy and passionate. Very good recommendation, bro! Wink
Post 25 Nov 2012, 06:43
YONG

YONG
Here is something a bit sad yet sentimental for my music friends:

Trail of the Angels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOxTtxJxNw

Wink
Post 25 Nov 2012, 06:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is something a bit sad yet sentimental for my music friends:

Trail of the Angels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOxTtxJxNw

Wink
I could listen to such music almost constantly. When I hear the sound of the Chinese bamboo flute I lose the sense of time, i.e. I see the past, the present and the future practically simultaneously, it's something like a touch of eternity... I don't know how to describe it properly, but it's somehow mystical feeling, the close contact with art creates an impression that your life changes from being "parallel" to the time axis and becomes in a way "perpendicular" to it: you don't live along the time, you live across the ages... The same is when you look at the late November sky, unusually clear and blue, with the discretely smiling Sun that tries to hug you with all those thousand subtle light tentacles our star pulls out. You almost see the shapes of buildings that might exist here in the past, hear the sounds of bygone events. If you really try hard you can also see with the corner of your eye shadows of the mammoth hunters from the Ice Age passing by a gentleman in the typical 19-th century three-piece suit not seeing each other. Yeah, real art can evoke such unusual impressions... Wink
Post 26 Nov 2012, 13:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here you have a sublime and sentimental song:Smile
Post 26 Nov 2012, 15:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something relatively fresh and quite frequently aired these days on Polish radio stations, a new song by the LemON band, a winner of the one of the local talent shows:Smile
Post 26 Nov 2012, 15:27
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Something relatively fresh and quite frequently aired these days on Polish radio stations, a new song by the LemON band, a winner of the one of the local talent shows:Smile
This is not just a typical pop rock. I could find lots of unique instrumental arrangements that make the song very juicy. The vocal is powerful and passionate as well. Excellent recommendation, bro! Wink
Post 27 Nov 2012, 06:40
YONG

YONG
Here is a random track for fasmen:

Ummon feat. Munisa Rizaeva - Vo Ajab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ZMMQLtNwc

Wink
Post 27 Nov 2012, 06:58
YONG

YONG
One more ...

Shahzoda - Qo'llar Tepaga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnSfS7PUj1M

Wink
Post 27 Nov 2012, 06:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a random track for fasmen:

Ummon feat. Munisa Rizaeva - Vo Ajab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ZMMQLtNwc

One more ...

Shahzoda - Qo'llar Tepaga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnSfS7PUj1M
Uzbek pop? Yeah, I listen to it from time to time. I know a few songs by Munisa Rizayeva, the one I remember the best is "Ey samo" ("Hey, heavens"), an improbably dynamic pop "prayer" that makes a great impression mainly due to the sharp voice of the songstress. I heard it for the first time around the end of January this year as an mp3. Here you have a MV that must have been made later:Well, Shahzoda's songs are always top notch, she is the best. Smile I like her creations because there you can hear an interesting mix of the traditional music motifs with the catchy disco rhythm and everything is wonderfully decorated with the soft, emotional vocal of the songstress (like in this particular example where the unique sound of dombira perfectly blends with the contemporary arrangement). Have you paid attention to her pronunciation? If anybody wanted to learn Uzbek, he/she should listen to her songs - every single word is easily distinguishable there, wow! Very Happy
Post 27 Nov 2012, 20:09
MHajduk

MHajduk
Long seances with Suria FM finally and completely convinced me that Malaysia and Indonesia have got plenty of fantastic rock bands. This is a song I like a lot:Wink
Post 27 Nov 2012, 20:18
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
MHajduk, please come to malaysia Smile

how about welcome MHajduk @ 2013,
food is around USD 10 / day
hotel is around USD 25 / day ( nice room double bed ) the cheapest one could go to around USD 10 / day
travel around USD 10 / day (depend where you want to go)

air ticket, well, i guess that is the most expensive item,
Post 27 Nov 2012, 20:29
MHajduk

MHajduk
I would be very glad to visit your country, sleepsleep. Very Happy I hope it may be possible in the near future (at least I want to believe in it). Wink
Post 27 Nov 2012, 20:34
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ganbatte kudasai!

you know, i hope i could visit north pole once in my life time!
and i hope i could die there Smile or i wish people will bury me there after i die.
Post 27 Nov 2012, 20:39
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
ganbatte kudasai!
Sounds like a Japanese phrase/proverb. Smile
sleepsleep wrote:
you know, i hope i could visit north pole once in my life time!
and i hope i could die there Smile or i wish people will bury me there after i die.
Well, I don't recommend you such an ending... it's rather sad to die being completely alone in an utterly hostile land. Razz Our place is here, among the people. We have to feel warmth of their hearts to live normally... Smile
Post 27 Nov 2012, 20:46
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Long seances with Suria FM finally and completely convinced me that Malaysia and Indonesia have got plenty of fantastic rock bands. This is a song I like a lot:Wink
I agreed. This is a fantastic pop rock! Nice recommendation, bro! Wink
Post 28 Nov 2012, 03:55
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
ganbatte kudasai!
Sounds like a Japanese phrase/proverb. Smile
Yes, it means "Please try/do your best!"

I guess sleepsleep has been watching lots of Japanese AV lately. Wink
Post 28 Nov 2012, 04:02
YONG

YONG
I guess sleepsleep may like this song (as he likes to die alone in the North Pole):

Ingrid Michaelson - Die Alone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOSmw0bKw9s

Wink
Post 28 Nov 2012, 04:16

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 228, 229, 230 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: