flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 221, 222, 223 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I think that some of fasmen may like this melodious song:Wink
Excellent recommendation, bro, though I prefer the following:

Celine Dion - To love you more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InB5xBSOkYo

Wink
Post 31 Oct 2012, 06:39
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Excellent recommendation, bro, though I prefer the following:

Celine Dion - To love you more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InB5xBSOkYo

Wink
Yes, you're right this is probably one of the best and most touching songs by Celine. Both the melodic line and the highly meaningful text deeply move the heart and mind of the listener. Wink
Post 31 Oct 2012, 10:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Today I'd like to present a song by the Indonesian band Nidji hoping that some of fasmen will like it:Smile
Post 31 Oct 2012, 16:15
MHajduk

MHajduk
The song by Nidji reminds me of the music piece I recommended here a few years ago. I think it's worth posting again:Smile
Post 31 Oct 2012, 17:13
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Today I'd like to present a song by the Indonesian band Nidji hoping that some of fasmen will like it:Smile
This MV sounds very cheesy to me. For example, that the male singer wears a boxer with a nice suit looks utterly odd. (Well, maybe the typical weather of Indonesia dictates that, I don't know for sure.) Anyway, thanks for this unique recommendation. Wink
Post 01 Nov 2012, 08:03
YONG

YONG
The introduction of the MV of Lagu cinta reminds me of the following classic:

Mad World by Gary Jules
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Wink
Post 01 Nov 2012, 08:06
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
The song by Nidji reminds me of the music piece I recommended here a few years ago. I think it's worth posting again:Smile
I remember this excellent song by Janusz Radek. Wink
Post 01 Nov 2012, 08:06
YONG

YONG
Here is something random:

Turque Kheled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4idueT53YM

Wink
Post 01 Nov 2012, 08:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
This MV sounds very cheesy to me. For example, that the male singer wears a boxer with a nice suit looks utterly odd. (Well, maybe the typical weather of Indonesia dictates that, I don't know for sure.) Anyway, thanks for this unique recommendation. Wink
Hehe, I didn't know that the singer outfit may be so disgusting to you. It wasn't intentional, I just wanted to recommend something that seemed (to me) rather cheerful not cheesy. Wink
Post 01 Nov 2012, 11:04
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
The introduction of the MV of Lagu cinta reminds me of the following classic:

Mad World by Gary Jules
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Wink
Yes, the same idea of living pictures was used in both MVs yet the "Mad World" itself has a completely different character than the Nidji's song. Sad, gloomy melody with a meaningful text that sometimes sounds very depressive. Wink
Post 01 Nov 2012, 11:17
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is something random:

Turque Kheled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4idueT53YM

Wink
Although the melody of this music piece sounds very sentimental too, it has more energy and life inside than the previously described song. I like especially these passages where we can hear the sharp tones of stringed instruments and a flute. Smile
Post 01 Nov 2012, 11:27
Picnic

Picnic
As soon as i find the time to comment on some very nice recommendations suggested here!

A song by Greek composer Manos Hadjidakis from album Reflections.
The album was originally composed for the band New York Rock & Roll Ensemble and the lyrics were in English.
The whole album is a pop-psychedelic gem of the 70's, enjoy.

Manos Hadjidakis and New York Rock & Roll Ensemble - Love Her (1969)
Post 01 Nov 2012, 15:15
Picnic

Picnic
MHajduk wrote:
Picnic wrote:
A song taken from 1989 Vangelis compilation album Themes. For all fasmen.

Vangelis - The Bounty (Closing Titles)
I prefer this one, seems that I recommended the soundtrack to "The Bounty" movie some time ago. Wink This track is excellent... like all other Vangelis music works. Smile

Yes you did MHajduk.
And notice that this track is previously unreleased, it's not inside the Boundy OST!
Post 01 Nov 2012, 18:51
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Well, you have told that it's a pop-psychedelic song but I haven't found this "craziness" in the melody that seems to me very pleasant and calm. Wink I truly like it. Smile
Post 01 Nov 2012, 21:00
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Picnic wrote:
Well, you have told that it's a pop-psychedelic song but I haven't found this "craziness" in the melody that seems to me very pleasant and calm. Wink I truly like it. Smile
Totally agreed. It is a soothing & relaxing music piece. I could even find a little bit of Jazz element in the song. A unique recommendation. Wink
Post 02 Nov 2012, 05:28
YONG

YONG
Here is something random for my music friends:

Omar Faruk Tekbilek - Kolaymi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2yT_PSyWuc

Wink
Post 02 Nov 2012, 05:32
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is something random for my music friends:

Omar Faruk Tekbilek - Kolaymi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2yT_PSyWuc

Wink
Well, this is one of the most pleasant music pieces I've recently listened to. The melody flows completely freely and comes through all natural barriers getting straightly into the subliminal layers of the psyche. Wink Extremely relaxing and calming track. Smile
Post 02 Nov 2012, 10:18
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here something in autumnal mood for my music friends:Smile
Post 02 Nov 2012, 11:29
MHajduk

MHajduk
I found this song just a while ago, by chance, looking for some new songs by Nolwenn Leroy and have to admit that I like it from the first listening. Wink Notice that the landscapes presented in this MV are almost identical to those you can see in Poland at the end of October and the begin of November. The same colors, fog and fuzzy light... maybe only oaks are much younger and thinner than those millennial ones. Wink

The song is a part of the Le Roi Soleil musical about the life of the French king Louis XIV:Smile
Post 02 Nov 2012, 23:19
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here something in autumnal mood for my music friends:Smile
I guess I have listened to this timeless classic before. It closely fits the current atmosphere. Wink
Post 03 Nov 2012, 04:09

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 221, 222, 223 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: