flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Róże Europy - Jedwab (Silk)
Yeah, the arrangement is quite similar. Very energetic. Wink

Have a nice day.
Post 08 Jan 2009, 03:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Here you have another sentimental song from my collection of favourites: 黎瑞恩 - 問候‏.

Enjoy! Wink
Post 08 Jan 2009, 04:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have another sentimental song from my collection of favourites: 黎瑞恩 - 問候‏.
Yes, this is a very beautiful song. Smile Vivian Lai (if I correctly guess her name) has a superb voice!

Today I wish to present some examples of Mongolian music which I've found in YouTube:Enjoy! Smile
Post 08 Jan 2009, 17:43
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I wish to present some examples of Mongolian music ...
It's really amazing that you know a very broad range of music around the world! Shocked Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Bayasgalan - Sanah tutam
Kiwi - Ulaan daashinz - song in the Latino style
I quite like the arrangement & instrumentation of both songs. Wink

Let's see whether this song would give you a "naughty, wild" feel: 羅文 - 激光中. Wink

Have a nice day.
Post 09 Jan 2009, 03:25
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Let's see whether this song would give you a "naughty, wild" feel: 羅文 - 激光中
Hehe, this song reminds me slightly disco from the end of 70's. Smile

Some time ago I was looking for some Turkmen songs, but unfortunately seems that there are much less interesting compositions than in Uzbek, despite the fact that these nations are closely related, have similar folklore and languages. Confused I'm curious if these examples would meet your approbation: Wink Enjoy! Wink
Post 09 Jan 2009, 16:37
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
DJ Begga - Mahymjan
DJ Begga - Princessa
DJ's voice is very unique and his hip-hop singing style makes the songs very energetic. Very Happy

MHajduk wrote:
Zohre Gurtnyyazova - Jadyladyn
The rhythm and melody are quite cool. Very Happy

Here you have two energetic songs.

羅文 - 願望就是明天

黃耀明 - 每天你愛多一些‏

Have a nice day. Wink
Post 10 Jan 2009, 06:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have two energetic songs.

羅文 - 願望就是明天

黃耀明 - 每天你愛多一些‏
Yeah, I understand that Roman Tam (performing first song) was named "Godfather of Cantopop", but Anthony Wong's style (second song) is much more understandable and "digestible" for me. Wink Second musical proposition is light, joyful and helps me to relax and rest. Wink

I wish to present now some energetic songs of Kasia Kowalska (some info), the one of the most popular Polish female singers last times:
Enjoy! Smile
Post 10 Jan 2009, 18:56
DOS386

DOS386
YONG wrote:
Something's wrong with your browser?

It isn't perfect but there is nothing substantially evil with it Wink

Quote:
Don't be upset.

Did you try the "fixed" Tinyvid link ? Smile

Quote:
can almost guarantee that you'd like this beautiful song

Same problem, see shot, actually even worse since Tinyvid now can rip the stuff from lootube for me but it can't rip from immem Sad

Description:
Filesize: 13.32 KB
Viewed: 4337 Time(s)

ADOMORON.PNG

Title: Hello World program compiles to 100 KB !!!

Post 11 Jan 2009, 09:15
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Kasia Kowalska - Pieprz i sól (Pepper and salt)
This one is quite catchy. I like it. Very Happy

DOS386 wrote:
Did you try the "fixed" Tinyvid link ?
No, I didn't. I will NEVER try your link!!! Twisted Evil Wink

DOS386 wrote:
Same problem, ...
OK, try this link.

Here you have one sentimental and one energetic: 張國榮 & 陳潔靈 - 只怕不再遇上 & 黃耀明 - 邊走邊唱.

Have a nice day. Wink
Post 11 Jan 2009, 10:40
MHajduk

MHajduk
Seems that I'm going to be monothematic, but I can do nothing with fact that songs performed by 黃耀明 are simply better in my opinion... Laughing This composition is interesting because of its internal heterogeneity in the instrumental layer and wealth of musical motives (I can hear there some references to reggae and Latino rhythms). Smile

Well, I'll be "naughty" again and will present a few songs of an Uzbek duet Oybek & Nigora which I like very much. Wink In my opinion, they really sing good, their clips are professionally made and give some interesting observations for those who can watch carefully Wink:Enjoy! Smile
Post 11 Jan 2009, 14:24
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Seems that I'm going to be monothematic, but I can do nothing with fact that songs performed by 黃耀明 are simply better in my opinion...
That's why I like Tat Ming Pair so much - the wonderful melody written by Tats Lau plus the unique timbre of Anthony Wong equals perfection! Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Oybek & Nigora
A very interesting duet. The voice of the female singer is very unique and sounds to me like a little girl. Seems that you like Uzbek music very much. Wink

Here you have two classics by the late Anita Mui: 梅艷芳 - 赤的疑惑‏ & 梅艷芳 - 心債‏.

Have a nice day. Razz
Post 12 Jan 2009, 04:40
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
A very interesting duet. The voice of the female singer is very unique and sounds to me like a little girl.
Well, I always used to compare Nigora's voice to the nightingale's sing, sounds very good when joined with low Oybek's basses. Wink
YONG wrote:
Seems that you like Uzbek music very much. Wink
Yes, that's true. Smile Since autumn 2006, when I "plunged" into this great River of Music for the first time, my internal life has changed a lot. Wink
YONG wrote:
Here you have two classics by the late Anita Mui: 梅艷芳 - 赤的疑惑‏ & 梅艷芳 - 心債‏.
These are very good songs, mainly because of unusual Anita Mui's voice range. Besides, she was a very attractive woman (had very regular face features, big eyes and was very slim [her wax statue in Madame Tussauds in HK shows that Wink]). It's a big pity that she had to die so young... Confused

Here you have next examples of the Uzbek music by Sardor Rahimhon. I suppose that especially the second one could fit to your taste, however I'm not 100% sure Wink:
  • Sardor Rahimhon - Arazingiz - nice song, funny clip Wink

• Sardor Rahimhon - Bahting - very sad song, reminds me slightly some medieval European songs (yeah, I know, very brave comparison, but we shouldn't forget that medieval European music was under the remarkable influences of Arabs from Spain, hence these "Eastern" climates in the early "Western" compositions). Wink
Enjoy! Smile
Post 12 Jan 2009, 11:37
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Sardor Rahimhon - Bahting
This is the first Uzbek song in my collection of favourites! Yes, the song is very sad, yet it is utterly touching! It gives me exactly what I'm looking for - catchy melody and blue mood. The mp3 version gives an even stronger feel of blue mood! Razz Wink

This one will give you some very positive energy: 陳百強 - 摘星.

This one is a Chinese classic: 李建復 - 龍的傳人‏.

Have a nice day! Wink
Post 13 Jan 2009, 05:07
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
This is the first Uzbek song in my collection of favourites! Yes, the song is very sad, yet it is utterly touching! It gives me exactly what I'm looking for - catchy melody and blue mood.
I'm glad that I can share my passion with you. Wink
YONG wrote:
This one will give you some very positive energy: 陳百強 - 摘星.
Yes, this song really gives me positive mood. Smile Danny Chan Bak-keung (if I've translated his name properly) is another one Hong Kong singer which died in very young age. Sad
YONG wrote:
This one is a Chinese classic: 李建復 - 龍的傳人‏.
Very, very interesting song! It's amazing, you have found a composition which really corresponds in the style with the medieval songs about which I mentioned yesterday! Smile

Cantigas de Santa Maria are very interesting examples of the medieval songs written in the 13th during the reign of Alfonso X El Sabio (Alfonso X "the Wise").

Here you can listen to some of Cantigas in performance of Czech group Gothart (these are mp3 files):Polish singer Maciej Maleńczuk also recorded CD with modern interpretations of these songs:I hope that next example of the very sad song from the Uzbek movie "Fotima va Zuxra" (Fotima and Zuxra) will meet your approbation:
"Fotima va Zuxra" (2006) movie poster:

Enjoy! Smile
Post 13 Jan 2009, 14:06
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Gothart - Santa Maria, strela do dia
Gothart - Como poden
Maciej Maleńczuk & Consort - Santa Maria Loei
Very interesting songs, sound to me like folk songs, remind me of this song recommended by someone else earlier in this thread. Wink
MHajduk wrote:
Shahzoda - Hayot ayt
Yeah, it's a sad song, yet the melody is quite catchy. Wink

Here you have two songs by 夢劇院‏: & 天生一對.

Have a nice day. Razz
Post 14 Jan 2009, 04:36
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Very interesting songs, sound to me like folk songs, remind me of this song recommended by someone else earlier in this thread. Wink
Seems that lyrics of this song refer to the Easter Rising in 1916 which, however suppressed quickly, after few years caused creation of independent Republic of Ireland.
YONG wrote:
Here you have two songs by 夢劇院‏: 囚 & 天生一對.
I quite like songs of "Paradox" band Smile this is an interesting duet of the two female velvet voices. Wink BTW, the first song seems to be a cover of some "Western" hit from the 80's, am I right?

Last edited by MHajduk on 26 Jan 2012, 13:16; edited 1 time in total
Post 14 Jan 2009, 11:52
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
BTW, the first song seems to be a cover of some "Western" hit from the 80's, am I right?
Yeah, but I don't know the name of the original.

MHajduk wrote:
Perfect - Autobiografia (Autobiography)
This is a nice song. I like the arrangement and instrumentation. Wink

Here are two semi-oldies: 溫兆倫 - 沒有你之後 & 溫兆倫 - 我的Sara.

Have a nice day. Razz
Post 15 Jan 2009, 06:22
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here are two semi-oldies: 溫兆倫 - 沒有你之後 & 溫兆倫 - 我的Sara.
Voice of Deric Wan reminds me slightly Zbigniew Wodecki in some his greatest hits. Wink These songs seems to be a good examples of afternoon/evening relaxing compositions. Wink

I wonder how do you like this Polish "oldie" which I wish to present in this post. "Straszny Dwór" ("The Haunted Manor") is the one of the best Polish operas, biggest music work of the composer Stanisław Moniuszko. I like very much most of melodic themes it contains Very Happy :And another beautiful song "Prząśniczka" ("Spinner") composed by Moniuszko in the various interpretations:Enjoy! Smile
Post 15 Jan 2009, 14:02
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Stanisław Moniuszko - Prząśniczka
This composition is really, really cool! It is the 6th Polish song/composition in my collection of favourites! Razz I especially like the piano duet interpretation. Razz

Here you have a sentimental song from my list of favourites: 容祖兒 - 痛愛.

Have a nice day. Wink
Post 16 Jan 2009, 03:34
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have a sentimental song from my list of favourites: 容祖兒 - 痛愛.
Through the first seconds during the first listening I thought that it's Faye Wong, but I've realized that this isn't the same voice. Wink Joey Yung's song has interesting, but sometimes surprising, arrangement (especially this joint of piano and electronic organ sounds; reminds some ABBA's hits). Very dynamic and delicate at the same time. Very Happy I'm going to add this song to my playlist. Wink

Here you have some electronic music of the best Polish composer and multi-instrumentalist, Marek Biliński (English version of his homepage):
Enjoy! Smile
Post 16 Jan 2009, 09:26

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: