flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here you have a quite fresh song by the Polish rock band "Bracia":and here you may find the lyrics Smile
Post 31 Jul 2012, 18:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Something that sounds like a song from 60's:A short description of this music piece and the text of the song you may see here Smile
Post 31 Jul 2012, 18:20
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
malpolud wrote:
Just recalled a band I used to listen quite a while ago. Some of you might enjoy this piece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9OLIzr66us
Dark and mysterious at first, and then rock and explosive. Not my type but thanks! Wink
Post 03 Aug 2012, 07:57
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a quite fresh song by the Polish rock band "Bracia":and here you may find the lyrics Smile
Catchy melody, calculated arrangement, authentic vocal, .... This song is definitely the best of your recommendations in August so far! Wink
Post 03 Aug 2012, 07:59
YONG

YONG
Here is something random for my music friends:

Kivircik Ali - Cekemiyorum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EJG6TPnwm4

Wink
Post 03 Aug 2012, 10:14
Picnic

Picnic
YONG wrote:
Here is a fantastic music piece for my music friends:

Paul Mauriat - Isadora

Wink

YONG, seek on the internet an mp3 collection (about 700 MB) called 'albums by Franck Pourcel and Paul Mauriat'. It can be found in many places to download. Many lovely songs in similar style inside.
Post 04 Aug 2012, 15:37
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:
YONG, seek on the internet an mp3 collection (about 700 MB) called 'albums by Franck Pourcel and Paul Mauriat'. It can be found in many places to download. Many lovely songs in similar style inside.
Thanks for your advice! Wink
Post 06 Aug 2012, 03:47
YONG

YONG
Here is an absolutely-stunning live performance by a middle-aged woman:

Susan Boyle - You'll See
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETx7r0aVFGw

Wink
Post 06 Aug 2012, 04:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is something random for my music friends:

Kivircik Ali - Cekemiyorum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EJG6TPnwm4

YONG wrote:
Here is an absolutely-stunning live performance by a middle-aged woman:

Susan Boyle - You'll See
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETx7r0aVFGw
Both songs are very good. Smile What I like the most about the first music piece is the deep instrumental background. In the second one the voice of the songstress (surprisingly young in comparison to the vocalist age) is a most dominant and important "component", the melody is only an unnecessary addition, kind of an ornament. Wink
Post 06 Aug 2012, 08:22
MHajduk

MHajduk
I think I can recommend here something I've listened to lately. This is a song from a country I've never visited, sung in a language I don't speak but somehow perfectly fit to my music taste. Very Happy

Here you have two versions of the Sudirman's song, a singer, whose creations always positively surprise me because they seem to "adapt" to my current mood (maybe that's only my mind perceives these songs differently depending on the current mood). Anyway, the lyrics of the track entitled "Who's that lady" (the Google translator says that the song's title may be translated this way) leaves us many possibilities of interpretation: one of the versions of the clip suggests that we may interpret it as a story of an "ordinary" love between two human beingswhile the second one seems to tell us about fascination, enchantment caused by a supernatural being, something like an Apsara, whose portraits may be seen on the walls of the Hindu and Buddhist temples Smile Razz
and here you can look at the Malaysian lyrics of the song. Smile
Post 06 Aug 2012, 09:10
YONG

YONG
Here is a fantastic music piece for my fasm friends (if any):

The Mechanic (2011 film) - Theme music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRaTeIZQk-c

Wink
Post 06 Aug 2012, 09:12
YONG

YONG
This music piece does not seem to be your type; to me, it is a rather passionate and soul-stirring song. What a truly exceptional recommendation by you! Wink
Post 06 Aug 2012, 09:18
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
This music piece does not seem to be your type; to me, it is a rather passionate and soul-stirring song. What a truly exceptional recommendation by you! Wink
Sometimes I can be really sentimental. Razz Yeah, it's not my typical state of mind but anyways... Wink
Post 06 Aug 2012, 09:27
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a fantastic music piece for my fasm friends (if any):

The Mechanic (2011 film) - Theme music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRaTeIZQk-c

Wink
Deep and dark, hits strictly into the subconsciousness. Wink
Post 06 Aug 2012, 09:35
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Sometimes I can be really sentimental. Razz Yeah, it's not my typical state of mind but anyways... Wink
Really? I thought that sentimental songs would render your soul exposed and thus make you defenseless. It seems that you have changed -- a lot; perhaps you have just found your soul-mate for your lifelong journey .... Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 06 Aug 2012, 11:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
I have a strong feeling that none of the possible answers would be good in this case... Wink

Yeah, I've been changing... constantly, day by day I change a little bit. These small differences sum up, so after some time you may observe a constant "drift" of my music taste, behavior and so on. Wink I think it's quite natural and, moreover, common thing. Otherwise we had to assume that people don't change at all what isn't true. Razz

But the most important factor of the aforementioned "transformation" is... music. Yes, that's right. Music, mainly music did it. We underestimate its magic ability to change our minds. All those exquisite music recommendations that were posted here by FASM forum members plus my individual exploration of the Internet resources in that matter have resulted that specific way. Smile
Post 06 Aug 2012, 22:21
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
a GREAT song to all fasm'er and nice human on earth

Beyoncé - Love On Top
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7vObnFUJc
Post 07 Aug 2012, 00:48
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
a GREAT song to all fasm'er and nice human on earth

Beyoncé - Love On Top
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7vObnFUJc
Not my type, but thanks. Wink
Post 07 Aug 2012, 03:50
YONG

YONG
The following song is definitely not my type, though it definitely suits the current atmosphere:

Muse - Survival
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66molzUEkWI

Wink
Post 07 Aug 2012, 04:03
malpolud

malpolud
YONG wrote:
(if any)

Why so pessimistic?

Post 07 Aug 2012, 14:35

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: