flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Let me add some positive energy here by presenting this beautiful song: 黃耀明 - 黐孖根.

http://www.nowok.net/Music/1a1ff043255bfb18.shtml
http://www.99real.com/music/play/16/161952.htm
Hehe, I liked this march very much. Very Happy Could you translate to English title of this song?
YONG wrote:
I can almost guarantee that you'd like this beautiful song: 林子祥 - 幾段情歌‏.
I felt very familiar with this melody, because this song reminds me some soundtracks from the Polish movies. Wink Here is an example which I somehow associated with your proposition:from the movie "Pożegnania" (Farewells), 1958.

I suppose that these, quite fresh, songs of the Polish band Goya could fit to your taste:Enjoy! Smile
Post 02 Jan 2009, 11:13
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Could you translate to English title of this song?
The literal translation would be "Two Tangled Roots." But, with regard to the hidden meaning of the lyrics, the proper translation should be "Two Tangled Brothers - Mainland China and Taiwan." Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Sława Przybylska - Pamiętasz, była jesień (Do you remember, it was an autumn)
Couldn't access this song - just kept loading and loading. Sad

MHajduk wrote:
Goya - Piękny czas (Beautiful time)
I quite like this song and the music video! You know my taste. Wink

See if you'd like songs of different styles:

陳百強 - 眼淚在心裡流‏

林子祥,劉天蘭, 詩詩 - 三人行‏

林子祥 - 追憶‏‏

劉文娟 - 紅天灰雨‏

Enjoy! Razz
Post 02 Jan 2009, 14:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
The literal translation would be "Two Tangled Roots." But, with regard to the hidden meaning of the lyrics, the proper translation should be "Two Tangled Brothers - Mainland China and Taiwan." Wink
Thank you, now sublime mood of this song is quite understandable. Seems that it is a very patriotic composition. Smile
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Couldn't access this song - just kept loading and loading. Sad
Try if this link will work for you (click "play" and wait):I liked this song
YONG wrote:
林子祥,劉天蘭, 詩詩 - 三人行‏
It's very interesting piece of music: sung by three vocalists (a child, young woman and man), sounds slightly like a "court" music from the 18th century, quite reminds me Zbigniew Wodecki's or Marek Grechuta's best hits. The fluto background is very good - gives some lightness to this song. Smile

劉文娟 - 紅天灰雨‏ has very clear and calm melodic line. 劉文娟 (how this name could be romanized?) has very pleasant voice. Wink

BTW, I can't listen to the third song placed on the www.nowok.net (too low connection speed), Sad imeem music portal is better. Wink

In general, your musical propositions are very good from the professional point of view (instrumental backround is always perfect and singers' voices are extraordinary clear) Very Happy but if I can suggest something here, I would like slightly more dynamic songs... You know, it's carnival time now... Besides, we have -12° C here... Wink

Well, maybe this biggest reggae hit of the Polish band Vox could fit also to your taste:And something in the Polish sung poetry genre:
Post 02 Jan 2009, 16:58
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Try if this link will work for you (click "play" and wait):
Thanks, the link works. Btw, the "wrzuta.pl" portal is very fast. Razz Maybe I should sign up there and upload some of my favourite songs. Wait a minute - I don't know Polish! Sad Wink

The song is beautiful and sounds like a musical to me. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
How could this name 劉文娟 be romanized?
Yvonne Lau. She was one of the two members of the band/group Paradox that I mentioned earlier in this thread.

MHajduk wrote:
BTW, I can't listen to the third song placed on the www.nowok.net (too low connection speed).
OK, I won't recommend links on that site again.

Return to YouTube: 追憶 - 林子祥

MHajduk wrote:
I would like slightly more dynamic songs... You know, it's carnival time now... Besides, we have -12° C here...
OK.

MHajduk wrote:
Vox - Bananowy song (Banana song)
I like this song very much. It sounds like a piece of disco/dance music to me. It's uptempo and full of positive energy. The vocal gives me a "funny" feel. I guess it's a big hit in Poland. Wink

Have a nice day.
Post 03 Jan 2009, 06:16
YONG

YONG
Here are some dynamic songs.

達明一派 - 馬路天使 (You may need to turn up the volume.)

達明一派 - 十個救火的少年 (You may need to turn down the volume.)

Enjoy! Wink
Post 03 Jan 2009, 06:33
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Btw, the "wrzuta.pl" portal is very fast. Razz Maybe I should sign up there and upload some of my favourite songs. Wait a minute - I don't know Polish! Sad Wink
I can help you to register there. I see two ways how to do that:
  1. you give me your e-mail address (it's necessary for registration) and I will perform whole registration process and send your login and password to you (after first logging you should change given password with your own),

2. you'll perform whole registration process step-by-step by your own accordingly to my suggestions.
In both cases it will be necessary to make some correspondence via private messages. Wink

YONG wrote:
Yvonne Lau. She was one of the two members of the band/group Paradox that I mentioned earlier in this thread.
Do you mean this song:
YONG wrote:
夢劇場 - 我是藍鳥
Yeah, it's one of my favourite musical compositions. Smile
YONG wrote:
Return to YouTube: 追憶 - 林子祥
George Lam is the one of the singers with quite recognizable style (here I can count also Faye Wong, Anthony Wong and Lowell Lo/Lu Guan Ting).
YONG wrote:
達明一派 - 十個救火的少年
Haha, this song is quite similar in style to the Vox's "Banana song". It has a big load of very positive feelings in my opinion. Wink Anthony Wong is great! Very Happy
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Vox - Bananowy song (Banana song)
I like this song very much. It sounds like a piece of disco/dance music to me. It's uptempo and full of positive energy. The vocal gives me a "funny" feel. I guess it's a big hit in Poland. Wink
Yes, it was a great hit in Poland in the early 80's (now it's so-called "evergreen"). Smile

I suppose that the voice of the Polish female singer Georgina Tarasiuk (her profile at MySpace) and instrumental background of the songs presented below would meet your approbation (you may need to turn up the volume):Enjoy! Very Happy
Post 03 Jan 2009, 18:45
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I can help you to register there. ...
Thanks a lot. I'll send you a PM tomorrow. Razz Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Do you mean this song: 夢劇場 - 我是藍鳥
Yeah.

MHajduk wrote:
Georgina Tarasiuk - Strumień Łez
This is the 4th Polish song/composition in my collection of favourites! The other three are:
. Janusz Radek - Kiedy umrę kochanie
. Andrzej Kurylewicz - Polskie Drogi
. zbigniew wodecki - zacznij od bacha‏

No need to comment - the song is just so beautiful! Razz

Have a nice day.
Post 04 Jan 2009, 10:53
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
Since it seems this became a good place to promote Polish songs Wink I'm going to post some of my own favorites (some of my favorites were already posted, though). For now the older ones.

I'm going to start with a singer that came from the same region of Poland as myself, Stan Borys.
Two of his songs I like the most:
Stan Borys - Jaskółka uwięziona
Stan Borys - Popiół i diament
The second song is actually a poem by one of the great Polish poets, Cyprian Norwid. His poems were used by other Polish singers, too - and here's another of his poems sung by Czesław Niemen (perhaps one of the best Polish singers of all the time):
Czesław Niemen - Bema pamięci żałobny rapsod
I really love this song. However, the intro here is cut fiercely - and the full original version lasts for more than 16 minutes.

And one more sample of the wonderful sung poetry, this time a poem by Miron Białoszewski:
Ewa Demarczyk - Karuzela z Madonnami
Post 04 Jan 2009, 12:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Georgina Tarasiuk - Strumień Łez

This is the 4th Polish song/composition in my collection of favourites! The other three are:
. Janusz Radek - Kiedy umrę kochanie
. Andrzej Kurylewicz - Polskie Drogi
. zbigniew wodecki - zacznij od bacha‏

No need to comment - the song is just so beautiful! Razz
I'm very glad that you liked Georgina Tarasiuk's "Strumień Łez" because I have very emotional attitude to it. Georgina performs her songs with a big engagement, is so real when she "transmits" artistic feelings to the listener. She is the one of the best young Polish vocalists last times in my opinion. Very Happy

Tomasz Grysztar
I also like very much Stan Borys and Czesław Niemen. Very Happy Songs presented by you belong to the very good Polish classics - they are part of musical heritage beloved by last two-three listener generations. Very good examples of the union of excellent, sublime Polish poems and monumental, modern music compositions. Smile

I wish to present here one on the best IMO songs of the Polish pop-rock band Bajm which female vocalist Beata Kozidrak has really wide range of vocal possibilities:
Post 04 Jan 2009, 18:05
YONG

YONG
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
Stan Borys - Jaskółka uwięziona
This is the 5th Polish song/composition in my collection! Razz The powerful vocal reminds me of the following song:

Maria Cordero - 友誼之光‏ (The Light of Friendship)

MHajduk wrote:
Bajm - Krótka historia (The short story)
A nice song. Wink

Here you have a rock song to power up your sub-zero surroundings.

呂方 - 流浪花‏ (Click the "Play" icon and adjust the volume.)

Have a nice day. Wink
Post 05 Jan 2009, 07:18
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have a rock song to power up your sub-zero surroundings.
Hehe, do you want to know what really warms me internally these frosty winter days? Wink Neither powerful bright sunbeams nor even chopping wood for the fire-place. Most energizing is fact that here exist people who almost every day devote some private time for such correspondence. Wink
YONG wrote:
呂方 - 流浪花‏
Thank you, this song is very nice. Sounds very good (these solos on the sax and guitar...) and really is able to warm human heart. Wink The more I listen to it, the more I like it. Very Happy

I wish to present here two songs of the Polish singer and composer Bogusław Mec which reached his peak of popularity in 70's:Enjoy! Smile
Post 05 Jan 2009, 12:49
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Most energizing is fact that here exist people who almost every day devote some private time for such correspondence.
Yeah, it's kind of touching, especially when someone is willing to guide you through the "Logon" & "Edit profile" processes with screen dumps & detailed descriptions! Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Bogusław Mec - Jej portret (Her portrait)
Bogusław Mec - Przyjaciele po to są (Friends exist for it)
Both songs are perfect for the evening - very calm and relaxing! I like them. Wink

Here you have an energetic song: 黃耀明 - 情深說話未曾講‏.

Enjoy! Wink
Post 06 Jan 2009, 04:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have an energetic song: 黃耀明 - 情深說話未曾講‏.
Yes, this march by Anthony Wong is very dynamic and warming. Wink BTW, I see that wrzuta.pl supports song titles in UTF-8, very good. Very Happy

Today I wish to present here songs of Ukrainian group Лама (Lama) which I like very much:Enjoy! Smile
Post 06 Jan 2009, 09:47
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Lama - Моє Серце (My heart)
I quite like this song and the music video. The rhythm is very catchy. A nice song. Wink

Here you have another beautiful song from my list of favourites: 湯寶如 - 今生今世.

Enjoy! Very Happy

Last edited by YONG on 07 Jan 2009, 05:21; edited 1 time in total
Post 06 Jan 2009, 12:15
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have another beautiful song from my list of favourites: 湯寶如 - 今生今世.
Very lyrical and sentimental song. Smile Could you translate to English name of the performer? I have a feeling that I've heard this voice already. Wink
YONG wrote:
Next is excellent Polish singer and actor Andrzej Zaucha which died in the tragic circumstances in 1991 (some information about him in English you can find here):Enjoy! Smile
Post 06 Jan 2009, 13:31
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Could you translate to English name of the performer?
Karen Tong Bo-Yu.

MHajduk wrote:
I have a feeling that I've heard this voice already.
No, I don't think so. That was the first time I recommended her song to you.

MHajduk wrote:
Andrzej Zaucha - Byłaś serca biciem (You were a heart beat)
A nice song.

Have a nice day. Wink
Post 07 Jan 2009, 04:58
YONG

YONG
Here you have another energetic song from my collection of favourites: 達明一派 - 你望我望. Razz

Enjoy! Wink
Post 07 Jan 2009, 06:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have another energetic song from my collection of favourites: 達明一派 - 你望我望. Razz
Yeah, this song is very good and seems to be somehow similar to the Andrzej Zaucha's song given by me. Wink

Now I wish to present here two hits of the Polish female jazz/pop/blues singer and songwriter Ewa Bem. I hope you'll like them, because they seem to be in the similar mood and style as your favorites (especially these more joyful). Wink You may need to turn up the volume:Enjoy! Smile
Post 07 Jan 2009, 11:32
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Ewa Bem - Moje serce to jest muzyk (My heart is a musician)
Hehe, this song is very sweet and gives me a "party" feel. A nice song. Wink

Here you have a sentimental rock song: 達明一派 - 血色薔薇.

Enjoy! Wink
Post 07 Jan 2009, 14:49
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have a sentimental rock song: 達明一派 - 血色薔薇.
You've described this song as sentimental, however musical layer is quite dynamic and "spicy" for me. Smile I suppose that the clue is in the lyrics. Wink

Here you have a song of Polish group Róże Europy which is similar in style to your proposition (you may need to turn up the volume):Enjoy! Smile
Post 07 Jan 2009, 15:43

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: