flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
Borsuc wrote:
I have Aya Ueto on my desktop Razz
This is very attractive woman, indeed. Very Happy Probably I've never seen her before, thanks. Wink
DJ Mauretto wrote:
You have a great sensitivity and passion for music
like me, why not try to study music and learn to play an instrument?
I have passed my most beautiful moments to study music and play the piano, emotions that no else has ever given me Wink
Thank you DJ Mauretto. Very Happy Well, my interest for music evolves (in the same time when I'm getting older Laughing) and I even haven't thought about learning to play any musical instrument... I don't know if I am enough disciplined to everyday lessons on guitar for example. Wink
Post 25 Dec 2008, 15:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
What is the name of the singer? When I tried to translate it with Google, it said: "中葉 = In the middle". Wink
The translation is correct. "中葉" was a band/group in Hong Kong which, as far as I know, released just one CD album. The song I recommended is, in my opinion, the best of that album.

MHajduk wrote:
It would be better to say: "Szczęśliwego urlopu", however if you mean December 24-26th you can say in Polish simply "Wesołych Świąt" and everybody will be happy (even atheists, which treat Christmas holidays rather as a secular tradition Wink )
It seems that the online translator can only do literal translation! Wink

Here you have another beautiful song from my favourites: 黃耀明 - 不夜情.

Enjoy! Wink
Post 28 Dec 2008, 05:04
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
YONG wrote:
Here you have another beautiful song from my favourites: 黃耀明 - 不夜情.
Very very good song Very Happy

Post 28 Dec 2008, 15:02
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
It seems that the online translator can only do literal translation! Wink
Yes, fortunately for us: there is some space for people which want to learn languages (human translation is better yet). Wink Strange, I am keen on artists with surname "Wong" (Faye Wong and Anthony Wong from Tat Ming Pair). Laughing They are simply the best in my opinion. Smile This song only confirms that.

Well, this harp in the Anthony Wong's song reminds me instrumental compositions from the superb CD La Harpe Celtique (The Celtic Harp) by French (from Brittany (Bretagne)) group An Triskell.

Here are songs chosen by me from this record (click "Listen Now" and wait):And interesting instrumental art work from the Kyrgyzstan:
Enjoy! Wink
Post 28 Dec 2008, 17:46
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Strange, I am keen on artists with surname "Wong" (Faye Wong and Anthony Wong from Tat Ming Pair). They are simply the best in my opinion.
Yeah, they have superb vocal. Razz

MHajduk wrote:
La Harpe Celtique (The Celtic Harp)
You're right - this CD is simply superb! I especially like "Tristan hag Isild" - it's moody and very catchy. Razz
Post 29 Dec 2008, 04:36
YONG

YONG
Here you have another beautiful song from my favourites: 葉振棠 - 找不著藉口‏.

Enjoy! Wink
Post 29 Dec 2008, 06:18
shoorick

shoorick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qup4-kfkWss

- it's not a clip, it's an old cartoon movie, but i like very much soundtrack of it Wink
Post 29 Dec 2008, 07:50
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have another beautiful song from my favourites: 葉振棠 - 找不著藉口‏.
Very nice song. Smile Its beginning reminds me slightly main music theme from the Polish TV series "Polskie drogi" ("Polish roads"), which says about Poland during WWII:Here you have a good music piece in different style by Polish band Kombii (click play and wait):
shoorick wrote:

- it's not a clip, it's an old cartoon movie, but i like very much soundtrack of it Wink
Hehe, I was brought up on these cartoons (they were very popular in Poland in 80's). Very Happy

I think it would be good to present here some examples of the Russian classics. Here is humouristic song by Russian singer, poet and actor Vladimir Vysotsky:Here Vysotsky explains that Aborigines ate famous English explorer captain James Cook only by mistake because they want to eat ship's cook. Laughing Wink

Enjoy! Wink
Post 29 Dec 2008, 20:27
YONG

YONG
shoorick wrote:
I'm quite sure that I've listened to that background music theme before! Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Andrzej Kurylewicz (composer) - Polskie drogi
Very nice composition. Calm, peaceful and relaxing. Perfectly suits my taste! Wink

Here you have another beautiful song from my favourites: 陳慧琳 - 誰願放手.

Enjoy! Wink
Post 30 Dec 2008, 06:11
shoorick

shoorick
Quote:
I'm quite sure that I've listened to that background music theme before!

absolutely possible, as it was a variation over some popular music Wink

Quote:
Russian singer, poet and actor Vladimir Vysotsky

yes, he was great, but his music without words is quiet obvious, most sence of his songs is in the text, sometimes hard to translate without lost of sence, thus impossible to understand why he was great to those, who not understand russian enough well Smile
Post 30 Dec 2008, 06:58
MHajduk

MHajduk
Kelly Chen has a very sweet voice, I've listened to this song with pleasure. Very Happy

Very sentimental, moody song by Polish band Wilki (click "play" and wait):Enjoy! Wink
Post 30 Dec 2008, 12:04
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Wilki - Słońce pokonał cień (The Sun overcome by the shadow)
Hehe, it seems that you know my taste very well. That song is very moody and sentimental. The falsetto vocal in the middle of the song is just sensational! Razz

李克勤 (Hacken Lee) - 月半小夜曲

Enjoy! Wink
Post 30 Dec 2008, 13:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
李克勤 (Hacken Lee) - 月半小夜曲
Instrumental beginning of this song, Hacken Lee's voice and some parts inside are really very beatiful. Very Happy This reminds me some Zbigniew Wodecki's hits.

Well, I wish to present here song performed by the Polish band Łzy (Tears). In my humble opinion voice of Łzy solist, Anna Wyszkoni, is similar to the voice of Faye Wong. Wink This composition refers to well known Greek myth about Narcissus. Wink

Enjoy! Wink
Post 30 Dec 2008, 16:34
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Łzy - Narcyz (Narcissus)
Up-tempo and sweet! A very nice song! Razz

MHajduk wrote:
... voice of Łzy solist, Anna Wyszkoni, is similar to the voice of Faye Wong.
Yeah, quite similar.

Let me end my last post in 2008 by presenting this beautiful song for you: 羅文 - 好歌獻給你‏.

Enjoy. Happy New Year! Razz
Post 31 Dec 2008, 03:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Let me end my last post in 2008 by presenting this beautiful song for you: 羅文 - 好歌獻給你‏
Choruses of this sublime song sound for me like an adaptation of the Bach's Air on the G string:Seems to be good for such day as today. Wink

My next musical proposition isHappy New Year! Very Happy
Post 31 Dec 2008, 08:26
Picnic

Picnic
MHajduk wrote:
Choruses of this sublime song sound for me like an adaptation of the Bach's Air on the G string
..beautiful play MHajduk.

Here is another musical proposition, starts with narration by Orson Welles of an Edgar Allan Poe strory..
Alan Parsons Project - A Dream within a Dream
Post 31 Dec 2008, 13:25
MHajduk

MHajduk
thimis wrote:
Here is another musical proposition, starts with narration by Orson Welles of an Edgar Allan Poe strory..
Yes, song lyrics based on poetry adds some extra value to such piece of music. Smile Unfortunately, most of the present pop songs have words which aren't worth attention... Wink
Post 31 Dec 2008, 18:03
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Zbigniew Wodecki - Izolda
I like the arrangement, especially towards the end of the song. Razz

thimis wrote:
Very relaxing. Razz

Let me add some positive energy here by presenting this beautiful song: 黃耀明 - 黐孖根.

http://www.nowok.net/Music/1a1ff043255bfb18.shtml
http://www.99real.com/music/play/16/161952.htm

Enjoy! Wink
Post 02 Jan 2009, 05:15
DOS386

DOS386
> Alan Parsons Project - A Dream within a Dream
> http://www.lootube.com/watch?v=VZyNKrYo9I4

Doesn't work Sad

> Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player.

No JS and no AFP Smile

> Get the latest Flash player.

Sorry but I don't collect crap.

Fixed: http://tinyvid.tv/show/qbdf3482c49t Smile
Post 02 Jan 2009, 06:52
YONG

YONG
DOS386 wrote:
> Alan Parsons Project - A Dream within a Dream
> http://www.lootube.com/watch?v=VZyNKrYo9I4
Doesn't work Sad
It's "youtube", not "lootube". Something's wrong with your browser? Rolling Eyes

DOS386, come on. Don't be upset. Wink I can almost guarantee that you'd like this beautiful song: 林子祥 - 幾段情歌‏.

Enjoy! Razz
Post 02 Jan 2009, 07:07

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: