flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
Borsuc wrote:
From a Distant Love by Tarô Iwashiro (Shinobi soundtrack)
Very good piece of the symphonic music. When I was listening to this I imagined myself walking through the gigantic gate to the large ancient city, which is completely deserted and only silent edifices sing about their time of glory which passed away... Bright sunlight, warm desert wind dancing with the dust on the empty streets... Wink
YONG wrote:
蔡濟文 - Say Yes
(To download the mp3 file.) This is the Cantonese version.
I liked this version most (maybe because I'm more "familiar" with Cantonese/Mandarin than Japanese now Wink). This song is very good for the evening listening. Smile Reminds slightly in its character compositions from the 80's.

Accordingly to the current mood of this thread I wish to present here moody song of the Indonesian female singer Agnes Monica:
Post 17 Dec 2008, 16:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Agnes Monica - Matahari ku (My sun (?))
Yeah, this song is moody and the vocal is very powerful, not to mention the attractive singer! Wink Hehe, it seems that you now know my taste very clearly! Razz Wink
Post 18 Dec 2008, 04:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Lyrics of the song presented below really carries very valuable thoughts. Thanks to the English subtitles I can fully understand this art work, however beauty of its melody is enough to fall in love with this song. Wink

Magic and painfully true song of the Filipino singer Freddie Aguilar:
Enjoy! Smile
Post 18 Dec 2008, 09:48
Borsuc

Borsuc
You're welcome Smile

Destiny's Encounter (another track from Shinobi sountrack)
Post 18 Dec 2008, 15:29
MHajduk

MHajduk
Borsuc wrote:
Deep forest (this mood introduces "wooden" sound of the oboe, IMO), singing birds (flutes). But this calm mood is rather illusory because of this characteristic smell of anxiety in the air... Sudden series of the cannon shots (kettle drums) interrupts this idyll - somewhere, not far from here is a battlefield. Squadron of the cavalry rides nearby (rapid violin passages)... Wink
Post 18 Dec 2008, 17:39
YONG

YONG
Borsuc wrote:
Very calm & relaxing. Excellent background theme. I like it. Razz

MHajduk wrote:
Freddie Aguilar - Anak (Child)
I listened to (and enjoyed very much) the Cantonese version of this song when I was a kid! Thanks for letting me know the original version - it's very beautiful! Wink

Here is another beautiful song. It's one of my favourites.

黎瑞恩 - 雨季不再來

If the above link fails, return to the YouTube version.

Have a nice day! Wink
Post 19 Dec 2008, 05:04
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
黎瑞恩 - 雨季不再來
Vivian Lai (if I properly romanized this name) has very beautiful, clear voice. In the mp3 version I liked very much also guitar solo at the end of song. Smile

Because winter is drawing on here Wink I wish to present energizing song by Uzbek singer Feruza Jumaniyozova. She lives in Khwarezm, the same part of Uzbekistan where Polish singer Anna German was born (I mentioned it already). I like Uzbek dances because of their specific language of gestures (some kind of dactylology Wink).Feruza's profile at MySpace where you can also listen some her new songs.

Enjoy! Smile
Post 19 Dec 2008, 11:34
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Vivian Lai (if I properly romanized this name)
It is correct.
MHajduk wrote:
Feruza Jumaniyozova - Yurak (Heart)
I don't know why, but I always laugh when I listen to songs in such Indian rhythm, especially when the singer moves her head sideways! Laughing Very energetic. Razz

Here is another beautiful song from my list of favourites.

何潤東 - 真心話‏

Enjoy!
Post 20 Dec 2008, 07:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:

何潤東 - 真心話‏
Yes, this is very good song in the "Christmas carol style". Wink I listened to it with pleasure - instrumental parts are impressive; strings give this song some kind of sublime mood.

I suppose that this calm song from 60's performed by the Polish singer Piotr Szczepanik could fit to your taste Wink
YONG wrote:
I don't know why, but I always laugh when I listen to songs in such Indian rhythm, especially when the singer moves her head sideways! Laughing
Haha, right, some figures of these dances could be funny for us, growing up in the so-called "western" culture, but we should also learn to see things from the others' points of view. Wink

BTW, we shouldn't name this dance "Indian". Of course, in all countries from the Central Asia we certainly can find some Indian influences, but they are rather descendants of the Persian culture because of the history of this region. Wink

Here you have a beautiful song performed by the one of the prettiest women in the world - Indian actress and singer Aishwarya Rai:I bet you will enjoy this. Wink
Post 20 Dec 2008, 12:13
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Piotr Szczepanik - Żółte kalendarze (Yellow (old) calendars)
This song reminds me of the following classic:

Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender

MHajduk wrote:
BTW, we shouldn't name this dance "Indian". Of course, in all countries from the Central Asia we certainly can find some Indian influences, but they are rather descendants of the Persian culture because of the history of this region.
Ok, I'll name such dances "Persian."

MHajduk wrote:
Aishwarya Rai - Nimbooda
Yeah, the singer/dancer is beautiful, and the Persian dances are quite funny. I enjoyed the clip very much! Very Happy

吕方 - 聽不到的說話‏

Have a nice day! Wink
Post 21 Dec 2008, 05:11
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Piotr Szczepanik - Żółte kalendarze (Yellow (old) calendars)
This song reminds me of the following classic:

Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender
Interesting comparison. Very Happy I've never thought about Szczepanik's songs this way. Wink
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Aishwarya Rai - Nimbooda
Yeah, the singer/dancer is beautiful, and the Persian dances are quite funny. I enjoyed the clip very much! Very Happy
I'm glad you liked it. Very Happy But, how to say it ... I gave this clip as a example of Indian dances... Wink When I was talking about Persian influences I was thinking about Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Iran of course. Well, never mind, I don't want to give lectures here (you could find it somehow unkind Wink). Razz

BTW, Aishwarya Rai was Miss World 1994. She stares at me since 2 years from my desktop. Wink
Almost every song (~90%) presented by you last time is very good. Instrumental background is perfect, voices are clear, strong and calming. Very Happy This song is one of them, of course. I think that you have very good musical background, maybe you are even musician. Wink

Composition presented by you reminds me one of the most beautiful songs of the Russian singer Vitas:
Improbable intensity of emotions - this makes Vitas' songs really unique. Here you have lyrics translated by Natalie (source: YouTube)
Quote:
I meet your look,
We did not speak about love
with you for a long time...
I'll tell about love by a night rain
You speak by a noise of leaves.

I'll shout by crane's cry:
I love you!
And I'll answer with a cross-wind
I love you!

There are many words,
Also the spring has many flowers.
Only I cannot tell by words.
Only the Moon is worthy you
from all heavenly bodies.

I'll shout by crane's cry:
I love you!
I love you!

Let a wind, rains
And shouts of the bird's flocks far off
Will be by our conversation about love.

I love you!
And something in slightly different style, but also very interesting IMO. Three pieces of good music from Dagestan (one of the Caucasian republics of the Russian Federation) performed in Dargin language:Enjoy! Smile
Post 21 Dec 2008, 15:22
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
But, how to say it ... I gave this clip as a example of Indian dances... When I was talking about Persian influences I was thinking about Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Iran of course. Well, never mind, I don't want to give lectures here (you could find it somehow unkind ).
Could you point out the key difference between Indian and Persian dances? Rolling Eyes To me, the two are the same - in both cases, the dancers move their heads sideways! Razz Wink

MHajduk wrote:
BTW, Aishwarya Rai was Miss World 1994. She stares at me from my desktop.
Is she naked in your wallpaper? Rolling Eyes (Just kidding! Wink )

MHajduk wrote:
I think that you have very good musical background, maybe you are even musician.
I hope so, but, sadly, not in this incarnation! Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Vitas - Криком журавлиным (With crane's cry)
You mentioned this singer in your post about seven months ago. I'm now quite sure that "he" is a soprano in a man's suit! I believe that "his" high-pitch voice can shatter a glass! Laughing Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Marina Mustafaeva - Зачем уходишь? (Why are you leaving?)
The singer is very beautiful (and cute) in this video! Razz A very interesting song! Wink

張學友 - 月半彎‏‏

This is the YouTube version.

Have a nice day! Wink
Post 22 Dec 2008, 05:32
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Could you point out the key difference between Indian and Persian dances? Rolling Eyes To me, the two are the same - in both cases, the dancers move their heads sideways! Razz Wink
From my private experience (however I'm only amateur in this matter) I could say that for example some Uzbek dances are more static (there most important are hand moves) than Indian, where dancer "takes more place". Wink In some Iranian dances I noticed characteristic "kicking" forward, which I can't find in the Indian dances. Wink For sure there are big differences between particular dances even from neighbor regions (especially this is noticeable in the Fergana Valley spread across Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan).

Interesting song by Iranian singer Leila Forouhar where you can see this "kicking" I was talking about Wink :And even better example of Iranian/Persian dances (song by Moein):
YONG wrote:
Is she naked in your wallpaper? Rolling Eyes (Just kidding! Wink )
No. Laughing See the attachment. Wink Very relaxing, I noticed especially harmonica part. Wink

Here you have another Polish sentimental and calming song:Have nice evening! Wink

Last edited by MHajduk on 11 Jul 2014, 11:38; edited 1 time in total
Post 22 Dec 2008, 13:18
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Edyta Geppert - Zamiast (Instead of)
Very calm & relaxing. I quite like songs of such style. Razz

Here you have another beautiful song from my favourites: 中葉 - 我最愛的一個‏

Szczęśliwe urlopy! Wink
Post 23 Dec 2008, 05:27
DJ Mauretto

DJ Mauretto
The joy of music Temptations Wink

Post 23 Dec 2008, 11:02
YONG

YONG
DJ Mauretto wrote:
The joy of music Temptations
Reminds me of this song: Grease - Sandy and Danny! Wink
Post 23 Dec 2008, 12:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here you have another beautiful song from my favourites: 中葉 - 我最愛的一個‏
This song seems to be good for romantic dinner with wine and candles. Wink

What is the name of the singer? When I tried to translate it with Google, it said: "中葉 = In the middle". Wink
YONG wrote:
Szczęśliwe urlopy! Wink
It would be better to say: "Szczęśliwego urlopu", however if you mean December 24-26th you can say in Polish simply "Wesołych Świąt" and everybody will be happy (even atheists, which treat Christmas holidays rather as a secular tradition Wink).
DJ Mauretto wrote:
The joy of music Temptations Wink
I was brought up on such kind of music. Very Happy

Happy Holidays! Very Happy
Post 23 Dec 2008, 14:03
Borsuc

Borsuc
I have Aya Ueto on my desktop Razz
Post 24 Dec 2008, 00:48
DJ Mauretto

DJ Mauretto
To MHajduk:
You have a great sensitivity and passion for music
like me, why not try to study music and learn to play an instrument?
I have passed my most beautiful moments to study music and play the piano, emotions that no else has ever given me Wink

Post 24 Dec 2008, 10:50
shoorick

shoorick
Quote:
The joy of music Temptations

with this song i remember my student's years when i was living couple of monthes with ethiopian - he was looking very similar Smile his name was Demissi Smile
Post 24 Dec 2008, 11:19

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: