flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
malpolud

malpolud
Post 06 Apr 2012, 08:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
malpolud wrote:
Hello Friends. Have you heard Yanni? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDxcNOnB-ow&feature=related
Of course, a wise man presented a beautiful music piece by Yanni a long long time ago. Refer to this. Wink

Your recommendation is energetic yet gorgeous! Excellent choice! Razz
Post 06 Apr 2012, 09:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
malpolud

malpolud
Smile Your Yanni recommendation seems very interesting, unfortunately my current Internet connection is transfer-limited, so I can't use to much youtube.

May I ask if you started playing the piano yet? Recently I met my old musical friends and went for their rehearsal. I decided to start practicing seriously. I'll practice playing some simple metal music on the electric guitar, cause practicing jazz/classical music takes to much effort which I would rather use on learning some programming-related things.
Post 06 Apr 2012, 09:43
YONG

YONG
malpolud wrote:
May I ask if you started playing the piano yet?
Not yet. The model that I am planning to buy is brand new and thus is not yet available locally. I guess I may need to wait a couple of months. Wink
Post 06 Apr 2012, 10:07
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a stunningly beautiful live performance of a music piece recommended by a wise man earlier in this thread:

Symphonic Odysseys - The Last Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVntlQmNkg

Wink
When the given music piece, originally composed for electronic instruments, is performed by a symphonic orchestra, then it usually gets a unique character, sounds deeper and softer; exactly like in the presented example. Smile
Post 07 Apr 2012, 16:14
Picnic

Picnic
Two fresh recomendations, enjoy.

A dreamy composition from Italy.

DJ Dado - Desert of sadness (1996)

New age electronic music composer Michael Hefetz from Israel.

Green Sun - Simplicity (2008)
Post 07 Apr 2012, 16:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
malpolud wrote:
Hello Friends. Have you heard Yanni? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDxcNOnB-ow&feature=related
Yes, we know some music creations of this artist. This one is a tasty mixture of various music ingredients: traditional Greek music, oriental motifs, rock and a bit of jazz. Wink
Post 07 Apr 2012, 17:11
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Two fresh recomendations, enjoy.

A dreamy composition from Italy.

DJ Dado - Desert of sadness (1996)

In my opinion, the "Desert of sadness" sounds a bit better than the second of your recommendations. I can "catch" some kind of the main idea of the track, while in the second music piece everything is more "fuzzy". Wink
Post 07 Apr 2012, 17:26
MHajduk

MHajduk
Today I'd like to recommend three songs by a Brazilian sertanejo songstress with an improbably strong and soul-stirring timbre of voice, Paula Fernandes published in universalmusicbrasil, the official YouTube channel of Universal Music Brasil:Enjoy! Smile
Post 07 Apr 2012, 17:56
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:

Mysterious yet refreshing. Excellent choice! Razz
Post 08 Apr 2012, 07:42
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Today I'd like to recommend three songs by a Brazilian sertanejo songstress with an improbably strong and soul-stirring timbre of voice, Paula Fernandes published in universalmusicbrasil, the official YouTube channel of Universal Music Brasil:Enjoy! Smile
You are absolutely correct about the voice of this lovely songstress. I especially like the third one. Excellent song choices! Razz Wink
Post 08 Apr 2012, 07:48
YONG

YONG
I am using SeaMonkey on Linux to post this message! Razz Razz Razz

Today I would like to present an energetic theme song from a recent movie:

From the movie "Mirror Mirror" - I Believe (In Love) by Lily Collins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNyRBF3jzeA

I guess one of the forum members would love this song. See if I am correct. Wink
Post 08 Apr 2012, 08:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I am using SeaMonkey on Linux to post this message! Razz Razz Razz

Today I would like to present an energetic theme song from a recent movie:

From the movie "Mirror Mirror" - I Believe (In Love) by Lily Collins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNyRBF3jzeA

I guess one of the forum members would love this song. See if I am correct. Wink
Yes, of course, I like this catchy Indian-style song. Smile I have to admit that I haven't seen this movie yet and didn't expect there are such "oriental" music themes. Well, the film is directed by Tarsem Singh, an Indian director, so this may be the simplest explanation of those Bollywood inspirations. Wink
Post 08 Apr 2012, 12:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here you have two fresh songs from the SBUZTV YouTube channel. The music pieces differ greatly in style; the first of them is more sentimental while the second one may be described as a representative of pop noticeably inspired by folk music:Both songs have the titles referring somehow to the theme of springtime (word "Bahor" means "springtime" and sometimes is used as an Uzbek female name, "Gulilola" most probably means "scarlet flower" Wink).

Cheerio! Smile
Post 08 Apr 2012, 20:57
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Shahzoda - Bahor
I believe this music piece is going to win the "Song of the Month" award. Utterly catchy and melodious! Love it! Razz Razz Razz
Post 09 Apr 2012, 06:14
YONG

YONG
BTW, I guess one of the forum members is going to find the online radio program (recommended by a wise man earlier in this thread) a bit different on the coming Sunday because of the following:

http://www.hkfaa.com/news1203.html
[Scroll down to see the English version.]

Wink
Post 09 Apr 2012, 06:21
YONG

YONG
Here is a wonderful Japanese classic for my music friends:

風 - キャンディーズ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_mu06nxkR8

Wink
Post 09 Apr 2012, 06:27
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
BTW, I guess one of the forum members is going to find the online radio program (recommended by a wise man earlier in this thread) a bit different on the coming Sunday because of the following:

http://www.hkfaa.com/news1203.html
[Scroll down to see the English version.]

Wink
Thank you for informing me about those changes in the RTHK 2 Sunday's schedule. Smile I guess I would be very surprised hearing something different from what I had expected. Wink
Post 09 Apr 2012, 13:18
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a wonderful Japanese classic for my music friends:

風 - キャンディーズ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_mu06nxkR8

Wink
What a sweet and beautiful theme! Smile Unfortunately, here where I live we have to wait till the end of April to see cherry trees in a full bloom (we had -6°C last night and about +7°C now). Wink
Post 09 Apr 2012, 13:25
typedef

typedef
Phil Collins (One Of the greatest): http://grooveshark.com/#!/artist/Phil+Collins/451

Play all the top songs. They are good Very Happy
Post 11 Apr 2012, 21:26

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: