flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
One more ...

This music piece is a serious contender not just for the best song of the month but also for the Eurovision Song Contest 2012!

Eva Boto - Verjamem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSZkkIf6DLw

Wink
I agree, this is a haunting song and, as a music piece based on the local Slavic tradition, has a big chance to win the whole contest this year, IMO. Wink
Post 02 Apr 2012, 23:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
Here is a melodious song for my music friends:

鍾舒漫 - 給自己的信
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmYyCA9Vro

Wink
This is a truly charming and pleasant song. I wonder if it is possible that she is the same songstress who performs some pieces during the "2000 靚歌再重聚" live program aired every Sunday. The voices of both songstresses sound similar... but I wouldn't bet that they are identical. Wink
Their voices sound very similar and are utterly sweet! Razz Wink But we are talking about two different persons here. Wink

The live program is hosted by Albert Au, assisted by a male pianist and a female keyboardist who has got a soul-touching voice. I guess her sweet voice has once again struck a chord in the lonely heart of one of the forum members! Wink
Post 03 Apr 2012, 05:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Here is a melodious Japanese song for my music friends:

Angela Aki - Tegami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQz2GHTLfwc

Wink
Post 03 Apr 2012, 09:53
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a melodious Japanese song for my music friends:

Angela Aki - Tegami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQz2GHTLfwc

Wink
Wow, this soul-like dynamic version of the already presented song is really enchanting! Smile
Post 03 Apr 2012, 13:11
Picnic

Picnic
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a melodious song by a young talented Polish singer, Piotr Lisiecki (the first song from the list placed in the "Video" section on the official singer's webpage):I think you may like the melody and specific timbre of the singer's voice (the text is also good but you don't need to look for any hidden meanings there Razz Wink).

Enjoy! Very Happy
This is a fantastic recommendation! Razz

Indeed! Fresh with soft melodic guitar, a beautiful clear voice. Very nice recommendation. The pattern of the song reminded me much Calling Elvis.

Here you have a song which i like to listen once a day. My wife loves too.

The River Gods - Forever (2009)
Post 03 Apr 2012, 17:06
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Indeed! Fresh with soft melodic guitar, a beautiful clear voice. Very nice recommendation. The pattern of the song reminded me much Calling Elvis.
I'm glad you like the song. Smile And yes, the main "canvas" of the track is similar to the mentioned by you. Wink
Picnic wrote:
Here you have a song which i like to listen once a day. My wife loves too.

The River Gods - Forever (2009)
Yeah, this is a perfect representative of calming and relaxing songs. Wink
Post 03 Apr 2012, 19:05
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here you have a nice and catchy song by Tennicia, a Guyanese songstress, one of artists supported and promoted by Kross Kolor Records:Enjoy! Smile
Post 04 Apr 2012, 17:59
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a nice and catchy song by Tennicia, a Guyanese songstress, one of artists supported and promoted by Kross Kolor Records:Enjoy! Smile
My browser (latest version of FF) seems to have some flash player version issue with the FB link. Luckily I found this energetic song on YouTube. Nice recommendation. Wink
Post 05 Apr 2012, 09:48
YONG

YONG
Here is a breathtaking soundtrack for my music friends:

The Last Story - Kanan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQFSc4LOp9g

Wink
Post 05 Apr 2012, 10:04
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
My browser (latest version of FF) seems to have some flash player version issue with the FB link. Luckily I found this energetic song on YouTube. Nice recommendation. Wink
Well, I use Chrome and haven't noticed any problems in that matter. Wink I migrated from FF to Chrome about 3 years ago mainly due to the lighter interface and higher speed of the browsing engine. Smile
Post 05 Apr 2012, 10:44
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Well, I use Chrome and haven't noticed any problems in that matter. Wink I migrated from FF to Chrome about 3 years ago mainly due to the lighter interface and higher speed of the browsing engine. Smile
I just installed the latest flash player and the FB link now works. Wink

I did try Chrome when it first came out. But it seemed to cause frequent system hang-ups. Maybe I should give it another try now. Wink
Post 05 Apr 2012, 11:18
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is a breathtaking soundtrack for my music friends:

The Last Story - Kanan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQFSc4LOp9g

Wink
Yes, the voice of the songstress is simply amazing. Wink I like it very much. Smile
Post 05 Apr 2012, 11:25
MHajduk

MHajduk
Let's see if you will like the song presented below, performed by a young Malagasy songstress hiding under the stage name Lil'C:The mentioned YouTube link is the same you can find on the FB official page of The A-Unit Crew Production, a record label that produced the aforementioned clip.

Enjoy! Smile
Post 05 Apr 2012, 11:47
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Let's see if you will like the song presented below, performed by a young Malagasy songstress hiding under the stage name Lil'C:The mentioned YouTube link is the same you can find on the FB official page of The A-Unit Crew Production, a record label that produced the aforementioned clip.

Enjoy! Smile
What a young, talented songstress! [Bro, don't worry - I would not ask anything about her age!] Wink

BTW, it seems that you have been using lots of FB links lately. Do you have a FB account? Rolling Eyes
Post 05 Apr 2012, 12:33
YONG

YONG
BTW, here is a handy conversion website for audio & video files:

http://www.mediaconverter.org/

Wink
Post 05 Apr 2012, 12:39
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

Enjoy! Smile
What a young, talented songstress! [Bro, don't worry - I would not ask anything about her age!] Wink
You didn't ask but I will answer anyway to this "unasked" but "publicly suggested" question. Well, she is 22 years old but looks like a bit younger. Is there something wrong with it? I don't think so.

Here, on the page linked below, you can find an interview with Lil'C where she talks about her music career plans and discloses some biographic details. The interview is in French, so you may need to use Google translate:

http://www.takariva.com/mozika/artiste/0/lil-c-s-envole-962.html

And here you have a fragment of the aforementioned interview which may interest you:
Quote:
Takariva : Brièvement pour introduire , qui es tu ?
LIL'C : Bonjour, je m'appelle Volana Manuella Rasamizanany, mieux connue comme Lil'C, j'ai 22 ans et je viens d'Antananarivo. Actuellement j'habite à Rome en Italie et je suis étudiante en langues étrangères !
Post 05 Apr 2012, 19:10
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
BTW, it seems that you have been using lots of FB links lately. Do you have a FB account? Rolling Eyes
As you may have noticed already I have given links to many other sites too.
Post 05 Apr 2012, 19:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
BTW, here is a handy conversion website for audio & video files:

http://www.mediaconverter.org/

Wink
I know address you've recommended (seems that somebody has mentioned it here already) but I don't use this tool. Wink
Post 05 Apr 2012, 19:24
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Well, she is 22 years old but looks like a bit younger. Is there something wrong with it? I don't think so.
There is nothing wrong. Actually I strongly encourage you to recommend soul-touching songs sung by young (and preferably sexy) female singers like her. Wink
Post 06 Apr 2012, 05:57
YONG

YONG
Here is a stunningly beautiful live performance of a music piece recommended by a wise man earlier in this thread:

Symphonic Odysseys - The Last Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVntlQmNkg

Wink
Post 06 Apr 2012, 06:08

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: