flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
A few more suggestions from the Agraw.com site. Wink

1. Fatoum - Rif music

• Asemmid

• Je cours

2. Markunda - Chawi music

• Masika

• Simelmi
Cheerio! Very Happy
Post 08 Mar 2012, 19:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a few interesting examples of Canarian bands and their songs I recommend you to listen to:
  1. Non-Trubada

• Ansite
This recommendation is a serious contender for the best music piece of the month! Excellent choice!!! Razz Wink
Post 09 Mar 2012, 09:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Since a wise man recommended an interesting online radio channel earlier in this thread, I think it would be wise to recommend something similar. Wink

Every Sunday evening at 9:00pm HKT (Hong Kong Time), there is a fantastic 3-hour program with live singing performances on RTHK Radio 2, the second channel of Radio Television Hong Kong. Unfortunately, most of you, residing thousands of miles away from HK, may not be able to receive the radio signal even if you have got a parabolic antenna. Here comes the solution:

On this page: http://rthk.hk/index_eng.htm#
click "Live" on the red bar.

Next to "Channel 2" (number in green),
click one of the player icons, with the leftmost being Windows Media Player.

Wait for buffering.

Note that HKT = GMT +8:00
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/asia/china/hong-kong/

Wink
Post 09 Mar 2012, 14:05
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Since a wise man recommended an interesting online radio channel earlier in this thread, I think it would be wise to recommend something similar. Wink

Every Sunday evening at 9:00pm HKT (Hong Kong Time), there is a fantastic 3-hour program with live singing performances on RTHK Radio 2, the second channel of Radio Television Hong Kong. Unfortunately, most of you, residing thousands of miles away from HK, may not be able to receive the radio signal even if you have got a parabolic antenna. Here comes the solution:

On this page: http://rthk.hk/index_eng.htm#
click "Live" on the red bar.

Next to "Channel 2" (number in green),
click one of the player icons, with the leftmost being Windows Media Player.

Wait for buffering.

Note that HKT = GMT +8:00
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/asia/china/hong-kong/

Wink
Thank you for the useful link. Very Happy

For those who may have problems with the Windows Media Player plugin in their browsers I can recommend this link:

RTHK Radio 2 94.8
http://tunein.com/radio/RTHK-Radio-2-948-s14488/

At least it works perfectly for me with my Google Chrome browser. Wink
Post 09 Mar 2012, 18:56
Picnic

Picnic
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a few interesting examples of Canarian bands and their songs I recommend you to listen to:
  1. Non-Trubada

• Ansite
This recommendation is a serious contender for the best music piece of the month! Excellent choice!!! Razz Wink

I agree, it's sooooo good!

Here you have a nice soundscape by Ondrej Bezdek, a Czech pianist and electronic music composer.

Ondrej Bezdek - When the wind gone out of the mountains (2010)
Post 10 Mar 2012, 13:06
Picnic

Picnic
A special funky groove by The AKA BAND.

The AKA Band - Grace (1982)
Post 10 Mar 2012, 20:51
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Every Sunday evening at 9:00pm HKT (Hong Kong Time), there is a fantastic 3-hour program with live singing performances on RTHK Radio 2, the second channel of Radio Television Hong Kong.
I've listened to this program today and I have to admit that it's something truly unique: two guys play piano and sing various Chinese and Japanese standards (and some "Western" songs as well) with an improbable mastery and grace. Despite of the fact that the program was interrupted every half an hour by the news, I was listening to it with pleasure. BTW, if I recognized the music pieces correctly, they aired one of the Teresa Teng's songs about 10 minutes to 4pm Polish time (i.e. 11pm HKT) and "Midnight Guitar" a quarter to midnight (HKT). Wink
Post 11 Mar 2012, 18:31
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
Here you have a nice soundscape by Ondrej Bezdek, a Czech pianist and electronic music composer.

I'd say that it's something very dramatic and impressive. Very good recommendation.Smile
Post 11 Mar 2012, 18:33
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:

I like this light and refreshing track, such kind of music usually makes me feeling better. Smile
Post 11 Mar 2012, 18:35
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:

Short yet impressive music piece! Good recommendation. Razz
Post 12 Mar 2012, 06:10
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:

Disco music from the 80s always reminds me of the good old days! Razz
Post 12 Mar 2012, 06:13
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
Every Sunday evening at 9:00pm HKT (Hong Kong Time), there is a fantastic 3-hour program with live singing performances on RTHK Radio 2, the second channel of Radio Television Hong Kong.
I've listened to this program today and I have to admit that it's something truly unique: two guys play piano and sing various Chinese and Japanese standards (and some "Western" songs as well) with an improbable mastery and grace. Despite of the fact that the program was interrupted every half an hour by the news, I was listening to it with pleasure. BTW, if I recognized the music pieces correctly, they aired one of the Teresa Teng's songs about 10 minutes to 4pm Polish time (i.e. 11pm HKT) and "Midnight Guitar" a quarter to midnight (HKT). Wink
I am glad that you like the program. Razz The news breaks are mandatory under the local broadcasting regulations. Wink Yeah, they air a classic / semi-classic as an intro at the beginning of each half-hour segment. Wink
Post 12 Mar 2012, 06:18
YONG

YONG
Here is something utterly fresh:

FL Studio - Orbiting Moons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTeam6x2ZqA

Wink
Post 12 Mar 2012, 06:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here is something utterly fresh:

FL Studio - Orbiting Moons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTeam6x2ZqA

Wink
Yeah, sounds great (especially those two interludes consisting of strange tunes, something like pseudo-human voices). Wink
Post 12 Mar 2012, 16:43
MHajduk

MHajduk
Here you have a fresh Armenian song from the HayFanat YouTube channel. Well, I have no idea what has been said in the lyrics of this music piece but I guess that some of you may like the melody and very emotional interpretation. Wink
Enjoy! Very Happy
Post 13 Mar 2012, 12:27
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Here you have a fresh Armenian song from the HayFanat YouTube channel. Well, I have no idea what has been said in the lyrics of this music piece but I guess that some of you may like the melody and very emotional interpretation. Wink
Bro, you know my taste very well! This music piece is simply unbeatable! Razz Razz Razz Wink
Post 14 Mar 2012, 05:45
YONG

YONG
A little bit of Jazz for my music friends:

胡琳 - 我為何讓你走
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJCui6C-xGQ

Wink
Post 14 Mar 2012, 08:04
TmX

TmX
Post 15 Mar 2012, 14:56
Picnic

Picnic
MHajduk wrote:
Picnic wrote:

I like this light and refreshing track, such kind of music usually makes me feeling better. Smile

He he, i feel the same. The 70s have so great funk/disco grooves, a real ocean. Smile

John Davis & The Monster Orchestra - Love Magic (1979)
Post 15 Mar 2012, 19:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
A little bit of Jazz for my music friends:

胡琳 - 我為何讓你走
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJCui6C-xGQ

Wink
If my memory serves me right, this song was presented here some time before. Moreover, I would bet that this music piece could be aired during the aforementioned RTHK 2 live program. Wink
Post 15 Mar 2012, 23:47

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: