flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
Helpful tom tobias wrote:
YONG wrote:
I'm quite sure that this is a Japanese song! Just couldn't recall the name of the song ...
http://www3.u-toyama.ac.jp/niho/song_e.html
Thanks. Wink

Knowledgeable tom tobias wrote:
zhu4 yuan4 (wish)
nin2 (you)
hen3 hao3 (very good)
xing4 yun4 (luck/fortune)
"Zhu4 nin2 hao3 yun4!", i.e., "Wish you good luck!", would be fine. Wink
Post 14 Dec 2008, 04:42
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
From the Hacken Lee's songs presented by you, YONG, I liked especially third, however first also has interesting parts (choruses). Smile

飛花 reminds me slightly (in general mood) song performed by Polish singer, Andrzej Rybiński:
(this clip is interesting, because you can see and hear here also Zbigniew Wodecki {wearing glasses} and Ryszard Rynkowski {on the right side}). Wink

Here you have beautiful and calming song, performed by female Uzbek singer Yayra (they have really cool compositions!):"Armon" means "regret, unfulfilled wish". Wink

Enjoy! Smile
Post 14 Dec 2008, 14:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Andrzej Rybiński - Czas relaksu (Time for relax)
This one sounds like a folk song / country music to me. Very cool and relaxing! Wink

Speaking of folk songs, this link gives quite a long list of them. "The Maid of Leko", from Germany, sounds quite catchy to me. Razz

Just found this one. Very catchy. Dierks Bentley - Feel That Fire‏

Have a nice day!
Post 15 Dec 2008, 09:23
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Speaking of folk songs, this link gives quite a long list of them. "The Maid of Leko", from Germany, sounds quite catchy to me. Razz
Yes, this song is quite good - most interesting is its similarity to some medieval European compositions. Smile
YONG wrote:
Just found this one. Very catchy. Dierks Bentley - Feel That Fire‏
I liked here Dierks Bentley's voice "manoeuvres" from very low to high and back. Main rhythm is, of course, also very catchy. Wink

Ryszard Rynkowski, which you could hear and see on the clip "Time for relax" was a member of the Polish quartet "VOX". This group (active till now) was very famous in Poland and abroad in the late 70's and 80's. In the 1987 Rynkowski started his own solo career. Here you have a clip from 80's with the one of the best "VOX" songs:And something from the other part of our world - an example of beautiful and moody song of famous Tajik female singer, Firuza Alifova
Post 15 Dec 2008, 12:27
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
VOX - Szczęśliwej drogi już czas (Bon voyage, it's time)
This song is quite cool. I quite like songs of such style. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Firuza Alifova - Hudo yorat bod
Even though I may not like this song very much, I have to admit that the singer is really beautiful! Razz
Post 15 Dec 2008, 15:09
YONG

YONG
Post 15 Dec 2008, 15:17
MHajduk

MHajduk
First clip for this song is very beautiful. I am moved especially by the scenes filmed on the cemetery (scattering petals of flowers). The choruses in this song remind me very much melody of the one of the Polish great classics - "Mały Książę" ("The Little Prince") which lyrics refer to the Antoine de Saint-Exupery's wonderful book under the same title.

Here are two versions of this composition:BTW, "stare melodie" means in Polish "old melodies" Wink
Post 15 Dec 2008, 16:47
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Katarzyna Sobczyk - Mały Książę
Calm & relaxing! Sounds like a lullaby to me. We should recommend this song to sleepsleep! Wink

Have a nice day!
Post 16 Dec 2008, 11:00
YONG

YONG
Based on experience, I believe that you would fall in love with songs of this style ...

王菲 - 冷戰

Am I right? Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 16 Dec 2008, 11:26
YONG

YONG
梁漢文 - 衣櫃裡的男人
http://www.imeem.com/people/nqWBI3s/music/7_1jR1U5/mp3/

梁漢文 - 纏綿遊戲
http://www.imeem.com/people/R6w5UFq/music/i1_yLng6/2mp3/

Have a nice day! Wink
Post 16 Dec 2008, 11:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
First, I'm glad that you replied today, because I was afraid you have hibernated finally on your space ship. Wink
YONG wrote:
Calm & relaxing! Sounds like a lullaby to me. We should recommend this song to sleepsleep! Wink
Laughing Yes, I think our "Little Sleeping Prince" would like this song (if he would read this thread, of course). Wink
YONG wrote:
Based on experience, I believe that you would fall in love with songs of this style ...

王菲 - 冷戰

Am I right? Rolling Eyes Wink
Maybe it isn't love, Wink but I have to admit that I like Faye Wong's voice very much. Very Happy Besides, she pronounces every word with so perfect diction... Smile I liked this one for its instrumental parts (piano passages). Smile Reminds me some Polish movie tracks. Generally, seems that our nations have similar sensibility for art. Wink
Post 16 Dec 2008, 12:48
MHajduk

MHajduk
Being under your influence Wink I've found some sad and moody songs of famous Indonesian group Ungu which seem to be parts of the one story:Enjoy! Wink
Post 16 Dec 2008, 13:07
kempis

kempis
I am Indonesian. Very Happy
Post 16 Dec 2008, 13:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
Welcome! Very Happy Well, I'm interested how these songs titles could be translated into English... Maybe you could help us in this... ? Very Happy
Post 16 Dec 2008, 13:40
YONG

YONG
Faye Wong - 流星 (Comet) This is one of my favourites - it was written by Tats Lau of Tat Ming Pair! Wink
Post 16 Dec 2008, 14:08
kempis

kempis
Demi Waktu (by time) Very Happy actually it's not related to surah's name in the Koran Very Happy

Tercipta Untukku (Created for Me). Very Happy

Maybe these translation is not precise because my English is not so good. Very Happy
Post 16 Dec 2008, 14:18
MHajduk

MHajduk
Thank you kempis for your effort! Very Happy
YONG wrote:
Faye Wong - 流星 (Comet) This is one of my favourites - it was written by Tats Lau of Tat Ming Pair! Wink
I don't know why but Faye Wong's songs always are distinguishable for me. She has unique style - arrangement in the "Comet" really is original, light and brings me some positive energy. Wink
Post 16 Dec 2008, 14:32
Borsuc

Borsuc
Faye Wong is good but the voice seems somewhat distorted IMO. The music is beautiful though.

From a Distant Love by Tarô Iwashiro (Shinobi soundtrack)
Post 16 Dec 2008, 17:26
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Ungu - Demi Waktu
This song is moody and, indeed, very catchy! Yeah, I like songs of such style. Wink
Post 17 Dec 2008, 15:04
YONG

YONG
蔡濟文 - Say Yes
(To download the mp3 file.) This is the Cantonese version.

Chage & Aska - Say Yes
This is the original Japanese version.

Enjoy! Wink
Post 17 Dec 2008, 15:30

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: