flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 163, 164, 165 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
edfed

Wooow, 14 versions of the same song in the one post? Shocked Very Happy
Post 20 Jan 2012, 10:52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Well, I would choose the 2nd (typical disco), 5th (due to the interesting rhythm), 7th (instrumental arrangement reminds me of some other hits from 80's), 12th (due to the spontaneous interpretation) and the 14th (mild and lyric voice, strong beat). Smile
Post 20 Jan 2012, 11:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
Quote:

Wooow, 14 versions of the same song in the one post?

i still posted this song before, but now, interrest is to have 14versions of the same to test here. there were a lot more versions, but francklly, some of them are pure crap, like if some dogs barking, then, only 14 are listed here.

this is the ending theme of firsts seasons of anime city hunter. francklly, japaneses are crazy, you can even find videos about big live performances of any anime theme. simply crazy! Smile love it!

Mean that if one day some japanese linus or ville makes an open source os, it will be something incredible, with as many different versions there are hairs on bigfoot. Very Happy
Post 20 Jan 2012, 15:55
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Today I'd like to recommend two improbably catchy songs (their melodic lines have been stuck in my head since I heard them for the first time):Enjoy! Smile
Both are superb energetic music pieces. I like the first one a bit more because of its melodic line. Excellent song choices. Razz Wink
Post 21 Jan 2012, 08:17
YONG

YONG
edfed wrote:
variations on Get Wild (TMNetwork'89):
really like the crazyness of japan musicians, this is maybe one of the more remixed modern japanese songs.
So many versions of the same song. Simply crazy! Shocked Wink
Post 21 Jan 2012, 08:19
YONG

YONG
Today I would like to present a little "exercise" for my music friends.

Compare and contrast the following two music themes:

Resident Evil: Retribution - Trailer Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjtWPWRamA

Inception - Trailer Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJqicM6x84

Wink
Post 21 Jan 2012, 08:26
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:

Compare and contrast the following two music themes: (...)
An exercise? Well, OK, let it be. Wink I'll try to describe some images those two music pieces induce in my mind when I'm listening to them. However, bear in mind that those imaginations may be (almost) completely unrelated to the movies plot. Razz

The first impression: both compositions are very similar (the same rhythm and a "nervous" accompaniment on the strings). I would say that even they must have the same author. But this convergence may be caused by the same purpose and character of the aforementioned films. These music themes have been created for evoking the same emotions, both are to be "thrilling" and reinforce the dramatic intensity of the story.

The second impression: both soundtracks seem to tell us the story of unequal struggle of man against gigantic dehumanized forces.

When I'm listening to the first one I have a feel of flight over the industrial area, full of mysterious buildings, myriads of steel gangways running in various directions and spanned among all those dark and dirty halls, overground installations made of improbably tangled pipes. All those objects are wrapped with dense smog - a sign of a production process that never stops, goes on 24/7 all year round. The action takes place at dawn, the whole scene is illuminated by fuzzy and unnaturally cold, white sunlight. Shortly after the initial chords of this powerful music piece the flight turns out to be the one-way journey... Rolling Eyes

The second theme is even more epic (use of "choirs") but less pleasant to listen to. You can hear even ticking of a clock at the beginning that symbolizes you have not very much time to complete your "mission". You're running at night along docks in search of a proper ship (something like a ship's horn sound repeatedly occurs in the course of the track) where someone or something is hidden. You can't be late, otherwise... Wink
Post 21 Jan 2012, 17:08
MHajduk

MHajduk
A pleasant song with a quite interesting video clip:
  • Landish Nigmetjanova - Hiyalim
    Quite probably (by analogy to the Turkish language) the Tatar title of the song may be translated to English as "My dream". Razz Wink

Enjoy! Smile
Post 21 Jan 2012, 18:41
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
one of the best song i listening now.

(IU) - (YOU & I) M/V (Eng Sub) (korean song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqN8J-f2ce0
Post 22 Jan 2012, 02:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:

This is a light and uplifting track (and the video is quite charming, of course). Wink Reminds me of some ABBA songs due to the general style.

Talking of ABBA, here you have something just in time (with the best wishes to all celebrating upcoming Chinese New Year):Enjoy! Smile
Post 22 Jan 2012, 13:41
Picnic

Picnic
A track by Bernd Scholl, a German electronic music composer with a career that expands over 3 decades.

Bernd Scholl - Voices in the wind (2000)

A beautiful ambient/new age composition by Andrea Ribeca & Giuseppe Ottaviani, a trance band from Italy.

Nu NRG - Eclisse (2004)

Nikonn, a project by Nikos Bitzenis, a successful Greek electropop musician.

Nikonn - Inside (2006)

Enjoy Smile
Post 22 Jan 2012, 18:26
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
A track by Bernd Scholl, a German electronic music composer with a career that expands over 3 decades.

Bernd Scholl - Voices in the wind (2000)

A beautiful ambient/new age composition by Andrea Ribeca & Giuseppe Ottaviani, a trance band from Italy.

Nu NRG - Eclisse (2004)

Nikonn - Inside (2006)
All those recommendations are superb and bring me truly sublime atmosphere, but I like the second and the third ones a bit more than the first song. Wink Maybe because of more clear melodies and, in the last example, quite intriguing video. Smile
Post 22 Jan 2012, 22:39
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:

Compare and contrast the following two music themes: (...)
An exercise? Well, OK, let it be. Wink I'll try to describe some images those two music pieces induce in my mind when I'm listening to them. However, bear in mind that those imaginations may be (almost) completely unrelated to the movies plot. Razz

The first impression: both compositions are very similar (the same rhythm and a "nervous" accompaniment on the strings). I would say that even they must have the same author. But this convergence may be caused by the same purpose and character of the aforementioned films. These music themes have been created for evoking the same emotions, both are to be "thrilling" and reinforce the dramatic intensity of the story.

The second impression: both soundtracks seem to tell us the story of unequal struggle of man against gigantic dehumanized forces.

When I'm listening to the first one I have a feel of flight over the industrial area, full of mysterious buildings, myriads of steel gangways running in various directions and spanned among all those dark and dirty halls, overground installations made of improbably tangled pipes. All those objects are wrapped with dense smog - a sign of a production process that never stops, goes on 24/7 all year round. The action takes place at dawn, the whole scene is illuminated by fuzzy and unnaturally cold, white sunlight. Shortly after the initial chords of this powerful music piece the flight turns out to be the one-way journey... Rolling Eyes

The second theme is even more epic (use of "choirs") but less pleasant to listen to. You can hear even ticking of a clock at the beginning that symbolizes you have not very much time to complete your "mission". You're running at night along docks in search of a proper ship (something like a ship's horn sound repeatedly occurs in the course of the track) where someone or something is hidden. You can't be late, otherwise... Wink
Wow! Bro, I did not expect that you would write such a PhD thesis for the exercise! You are amazing! Razz Razz Razz

That Ship Horn music ... hmm ... may not be my type. Wink
Post 24 Jan 2012, 08:43
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
A pleasant song with a quite interesting video clip:
  • Landish Nigmetjanova - Hiyalim
    Quite probably (by analogy to the Turkish language) the Tatar title of the song may be translated to English as "My dream". Razz Wink

Enjoy! Smile
Excellent song choice. Love it. Razz
Post 24 Jan 2012, 08:44
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:

The song is good. The MV is better. The songstress is the best! (She should have put on a real mini-skirt!) Razz Wink
Post 24 Jan 2012, 08:48
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:

Nikonn - Inside (2006)
This is another serious contender for the best music piece of the month! Love it! Razz Razz Razz
Post 24 Jan 2012, 08:50
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Talking of ABBA, here you have something just in time (with the best wishes to all celebrating upcoming Chinese New Year):Enjoy! Smile
Excellent guitar play! Top-notch skills! Razz
Post 24 Jan 2012, 08:52
YONG

YONG
Today I would like to present something random:

Cengiz Özkan - Bahçalarda Mor meni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwrHv0oV0s

Wink
Post 24 Jan 2012, 08:58
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Today I would like to present something random:

Cengiz Özkan - Bahçalarda Mor meni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwrHv0oV0s

Wink
The instrumental intro is stunning indeed - I like that sharp tune of the stringed instrument played there. Smile
Post 25 Jan 2012, 20:17
typedef

typedef
Breaking Benjamin - Blow me away : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0

Korn: No one's there : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9D4KwN1IbY

(The second one is a mix of Ave Maria version of Hitman the game)
Post 26 Jan 2012, 17:55

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 163, 164, 165 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: