flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
Additionally, two intriguing and heart-moving songs in Armenian language:Smile
Post 02 Sep 2011, 22:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Rock_maniak_forever_



Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 15
Location: Invisible country.
Rock_maniak_forever_
Pop must die! - must die! - must die!- must die! - must die!

Rock must live! - must live! - must live! - must live! - must live!
Post 03 Sep 2011, 04:44
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
Rock_maniak_forever_ wrote:
Pop must die! - must die! - must die!- must die! - must die!

Rock must live! - must live! - must live! - must live! - must live!
Ну и зачем сразу так... Image Друг, ты мог бы представить здесь что-то толковое из русского рока, чтоб и мы могли наслаждаться такой музыкой. Wink Давай, послушаем, заценим - может кому-то понравятся твои предложения. =)
Post 03 Sep 2011, 08:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
... I recommend it here only because I'm impressed by this music piece.

Mehrnoosh - Cheshmat (Eyes)
Frankly, the MV of this song looks quite odd to me. Rolling Eyes For instance, what is the point of holding an umbrella on a sunny day? Rolling Eyes That beautiful songstress should have worn a swimsuit, preferably a bikini, on the MV! Wink

The song may not be my type, but it sounds sweet & cute to me. Wink
Post 05 Sep 2011, 03:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Additionally, two intriguing and heart-moving songs in Armenian language:Smile
The vocal of the singer is terrific! Wink
Post 05 Sep 2011, 03:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here are a couple of music pieces for my fasm friends:

悠長假期 Long Vacation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1DwytBbyto&feature=related

區瑞強 - 曲終人散
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbuDZqpN9DQ

Wink
Post 05 Sep 2011, 03:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
For instance, what is the point of holding an umbrella on a sunny day? Rolling Eyes
Is it really so weird to hold an umbrella on a sunny day? I don't think so. Razz As you should know, first, Egyptian, umbrellas were thought to protect people against the harsh sunbeams; even the term "parasol" taken from Romance languages (from which the Polish name of this item "parasol" comes) means exactly "for (the protection against) sun". Wink
Post 05 Sep 2011, 07:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
first, Egyptian, umbrellas were thought to protect people against the harsh sunbeams ...
Bro, you are, again, using instances that are over 3000 years old! Mad Mad Mad Wink
Post 05 Sep 2011, 07:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
first, Egyptian, umbrellas were thought to protect people against the harsh sunbeams ...
Bro, you are, again, using instances that are over 3000 years old! Mad Mad Mad Wink
Well, not necessarily so old, because we know also perfect examples of such use by elegant women from the 19th century France, like in this Renoir's picture:

Pierre Auguste Renoir "Woman with a Parasol and a Small Child on a Sunlit Hillside" (1876)

Image

Source: http://www.renoirgallery.com/gallery.asp?id=202

Wink
Post 05 Sep 2011, 07:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Alright, I accept this "recent" example. Wink
Post 05 Sep 2011, 07:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
One more, a touchingly melodious music piece:

陳奕迅 - 單車
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOIW-0nxX60

Wink
Post 05 Sep 2011, 11:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
悠長假期 Long Vacation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1DwytBbyto&feature=related
Nice song, if I remember correctly, a Japanese version of it had been posted here by sleepsleep. Wink
YONG wrote:
區瑞強 - 曲終人散
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbuDZqpN9DQ
Improbably romantic and sweet. Smile Sounds like a Chinese cover of "The Sweetheart Tree" to me, but maybe I'm wrong and it's only an autosuggestion... Wink
YONG wrote:
One more, a touchingly melodious music piece:

陳奕迅 - 單車
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOIW-0nxX60
Definitely the most pleasant of the presented threesome. Very Happy
Post 06 Sep 2011, 09:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
When I was browsing YouTube in the search of songs by Malaysian singer Sudirman, I found this one referring to the theme of biking:Wink
Post 06 Sep 2011, 09:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
When I was browsing YouTube in the search of songs by Malaysian singer Sudirman, I found this one referring to the theme of biking:Wink
Haha ... this music piece makes me laugh! Razz I believe that sleepsleep probably sings like that male singer! Wink

Your suggestion reminds me of the following movie theme song:

許冠傑 - 最佳拍檔
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOV4O4UYNMs

Wink
Post 06 Sep 2011, 11:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Your suggestion reminds me of the following movie theme song:

許冠傑 - 最佳拍檔
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOV4O4UYNMs

Wink
Yeah, I can find some similarities between them (up-tempo rhythm, "shiny" character of the melody and positive mood), indeed. Wink
Post 06 Sep 2011, 20:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
They say that the clip associated with the nice song presented below was taken on the streets of Dubai and closest surroundings:Smile
Post 06 Sep 2011, 21:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MHajduk wrote:
They say that the clip associated with the nice song presented below was taken on the streets of Dubai and closest surroundings:Smile
It seems that your original musical taste is back. Good song choice. Razz
Post 08 Sep 2011, 06:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
Here are a few fantastic music pieces for my fasm friends:

陳潔儀 - 追
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRr8WjmpSE

張國榮 - 共同渡過
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBCLWcWITBo

C AllStar - 天梯
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBvarz3DY00

Wink
Post 08 Sep 2011, 06:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Here are a few fantastic music pieces for my fasm friends:

陳潔儀 - 追
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRr8WjmpSE

張國榮 - 共同渡過
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBCLWcWITBo

C AllStar - 天梯
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBvarz3DY00

Wink
Hehe, your recent music recommendations have an acceptable degree of sentimentalism and, from the other hand, are somewhat approximate to the more dynamic pieces I have presented here. Wink

From the presented set, I would pick the first and the third ones as they have the most refined instrumental backing. Wink
Post 08 Sep 2011, 10:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
I'd like to recommend here these two marvelous movie songs sung by a songstress with a sweet voice:Very Happy
Post 08 Sep 2011, 12:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on YouTube, Twitter.

Website powered by rwasa.