flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
DJ Mauretto

DJ Mauretto
Quote:

Thank you YONG, i really liked it.
Here's a song special for you.

Delirium - Jesahel (1972)

I did not know that Italian music was so 'famous in Greece Wink

Please Yong, but you are on this forum only as musical consultant or also as programmer? Razz

Post 05 Aug 2011, 18:48
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:
Here's a song special for you.
Delirium - Jesahel (1972)
This is a catchy music piece. Love it so much. Thanks! Wink
Post 06 Aug 2011, 05:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
DJ Mauretto wrote:
Please Yong, but you are on this forum only as musical consultant or also as programmer? Razz
I believe that the "musical consultant" title should be reserved for MHajduk. I am just a regular bloke who likes music. Wink

I have been a programmer since I was a kid. Back then I wrote BASIC programs with some CASIO hand-held computer that had around 512 bytes of built-in memory. It was fun. Wink

I wrote and submitted a couple of fasm programs to the previous 512-byte contest a few years ago. Unfortunately the contest was a complete failure and I received zero recognition from board members here. I was deeply hurt, I became depressed, and I almost lost the will to live. It took me months to recover ... Crying or Very sad

Afterwards, my interests took a U-turn; I switched to writing and photographing. This 3000-word fiction is one of my recent essays and this is my public gallery.

I wish I could write and publish a novel someday; I wish someone would be willing to buy some or even all of my photos soon!

Wink
Post 06 Aug 2011, 05:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Here is a peaceful and relaxing music piece (that has a twist towards the end) for my fasm friends:

Triangle - Lullaby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMokfRhRulU

Wink
Post 06 Aug 2011, 06:01
Picnic

Picnic
DJ Mauretto wrote:

I did not know that Italian music was so 'famous in Greece Wink

They are to me DJ, especially stuff from older decades.

YONG wrote:
Here is a peaceful and relaxing music piece (that has a twist towards the end) for my fasm friends:

Triangle - Lullaby

Wink

Very nice, coincidence this is from Triangle movie i recommend some days before in movies thread

Here you have 2 progressive rock songs, by Blackfield a collaboration between Porcupine Tree's Steven Wilson and Israeli rock singer Aviv Geffen, and Lunatic Soul a rock band from Poland.

Blackfield - Blackfield (2005)

Lunatic Soul - Lunatic Soul (2008)
Post 06 Aug 2011, 18:08
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:

Triangle - Lullaby
I like the ending part of the track, exactly this one where we can hear the "twist" you were talking about. Wink
Picnic wrote:
Here you have 2 progressive rock songs, by Blackfield a collaboration between Porcupine Tree's Steven Wilson and Israeli rock singer Aviv Geffen, and Lunatic Soul a rock band from Poland.

Blackfield - Blackfield (2005)

Both songs are mesmerizing and somehow "smoky". Wink From what I can hear here, I think that they drew some inspiration from the music of 60's and 70's. I don't know why but the second song reminds me of the Procol Harum's compositions.
Post 06 Aug 2011, 22:27
MHajduk

MHajduk
Two songs by a songstress with a gorgeous voice. The first one is dedicated to those forumers who like "slow" pieces. WinkCheerio! Smile
Post 07 Aug 2011, 11:46
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
I wish someone would be willing to buy some or even all of my photos soon!
I neither want to give you empty promises nor misguide you but perhaps something can be done in this matter. Wink

These times when there are plenty of various cheap products on the market people are looking for something unique, made especially for them. Maybe if you can sign your photos with some kind of autograph and dedication "to X, my friend / pen-pal / colleague" etc. then such kind of art pieces would be more interesting for buyers??? This is only an idea, I can be wrong here... Rolling Eyes
Post 07 Aug 2011, 12:24
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:
Catchy and mysterious! Love it! Razz
Post 08 Aug 2011, 09:28
YONG

YONG
I like the backing theme very much. Good song choice! Razz
Post 08 Aug 2011, 09:30
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
These times when there are plenty of various cheap products on the market people are looking for something unique, made especially for them. Maybe if you can sign your photos with some kind of autograph and dedication "to X, my friend / pen-pal / colleague" etc. then such kind of art pieces would be more interesting for buyers??? This is only an idea, I can be wrong here... Rolling Eyes
Friend, thank you for your suggestion.

Practically you are suggesting that I make some sort of illustrations, probably using my photos as background and adding a little bit of text plus artwork. Right?

I am afraid that such products are everywhere on the Internet. Many online photo-selling agencies also sell these types of illustrations.

Anyway, I said "wish", not "hope".

Wink
Post 08 Aug 2011, 09:45
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Friend, thank you for your suggestion.

Practically you are suggesting that I make some sort of illustrations, probably using my photos as background and adding a little bit of text plus artwork. Right?

I am afraid that such products are everywhere on the Internet. Many online photo-selling agencies also sell these types of illustrations.

Anyway, I said "wish", not "hope".

Wink
Sure, but none of them sells photos with an original dedication from YONG (yeah, I mean you). Wink
Post 08 Aug 2011, 09:48
YONG

YONG
Here are a couple of melodious music pieces for my fasm friends:

葉振棠 - 月亮神
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-RQw6KmEoI

林子祥 - 數字人生 (Live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhoyBgt231c

Wink
Post 08 Aug 2011, 09:58
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
... but none of them sells photos with an original dedication from YONG (yeah, I mean you).
To the vast majority of the human population on this lonely planet, my dedication means absolutely nothing. Sad Wink
Post 08 Aug 2011, 10:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
... but none of them sells photos with an original dedication from YONG (yeah, I mean you).
To the vast majority of the human population on this lonely planet, my dedication means absolutely nothing. Sad Wink
... but not to me. Wink
Post 08 Aug 2011, 10:03
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
葉振棠 - 月亮神
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-RQw6KmEoI
Deeply soul-stirring music piece. BTW, in some Asian countries adjective "moonfaced" was used to describe a beautiful face (their ideal of beauty was characterized by a round face, pale skin, almond-shaped eyes and black eyebrows). Razz
YONG wrote:
林子祥 - 數字人生 (Live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhoyBgt231c
I haven't heard anything like that - most of the lyrics is composed from numerals, hehe! Smile Extraordinary idea. Wink
Post 08 Aug 2011, 10:17
MHajduk

MHajduk
Post 08 Aug 2011, 11:00
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
... but not to me. Wink
Thanks a lot. But you are not going to buy any of my photos, are you? Wink
Post 08 Aug 2011, 12:23
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Something soothing:Wink
This is a masterpiece. I wish it could be a bit longer. Wink
Post 08 Aug 2011, 12:24
YONG

YONG
Here you have a short yet haunting music piece:

"Wild Things" Movie Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZURs-6SFTQg

Wink
Post 08 Aug 2011, 12:37

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: