flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Borsuc

Borsuc
MHajduk wrote:
It's quite good (for me at least Wink ) I liked especially this background rhythmic section and basses... Moreover, I was very glad to listen artist singing in non-English language. Smile
Yes of course it isn't very bad, in fact some of the melody is good, but it's just not my main type (that doesn't mean I don't find it good in some parts). Smile

(well compared to black metal which IMO is just noise, most of it Confused)

Post 18 Nov 2008, 14:12
MHajduk

MHajduk
Hi, Borsuc!

You can post here examples of Romanian pop songs which you like most. Smile I'm simply interested in music from your country (because I don't know very much about it). Wink

YONG

Hallelujah! or rather HalleluYONG! Wink This song makes me levitating. Thank you. Smile Now I understand why Faye Wong is named Heavenly Queen. Wink
Post 18 Nov 2008, 14:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
Sadly I don't really know much about their names, because when I do know about it it comes from TV and most times it doesn't give the name (like "3 sud est" for example I only know the band name). I think you can search that in YouTube and it'll find many of their songs. sorry for that Sad
Post 18 Nov 2008, 14:36
MHajduk

MHajduk
It's a big pity but let it be. Razz
Post 18 Nov 2008, 14:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Picnic

Picnic
Achillea is a project by former Enigma co-producer Jens Gad.
Chilled electronica, sensual & spiritual, downtempo, multi-culture ethnic vocals.
Two albums out Nine Worlds & Amadas Estrellas (Amazon links)

Achillea - Vivir
Achillea - Amor
Post 22 Nov 2008, 23:13
YONG

YONG
This is a sad song with an extremely catchy background theme.

Vast - Don't take your love away.

Enjoy! Wink
Post 23 Nov 2008, 05:19
MHajduk

MHajduk
thimis

These songs are calm, very relaxing and reflective. This is a good music for resting. Smile

YONG

I use music for "self-programming" of my mind. Art (especially music) is for me some kind of tool for changing own thoughts and mood. I use it as a flywheel for set the soul in motion and overcome sorrow and pessimism. Wink

Another example of very interesting connections between countries belonging to the (theoretically) completely different worlds due to officially reigning religions. This song refers to the fascinating history of Roxelana, young woman of Polish/Ukrainian descent, captured by Tatars in the beginning of the 16th century and selected to the harem of Suleiman the Magnificent, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire. She became the great love of Suleiman, his only legal wife, mother of the Sultan Selim II. History of this love became legendary and is alive to this day (this clip also proves that).

Very interesting example of the 3D animation on the history duty:
here you can see how this clip was realized (fully made in a bluebox):
Post 23 Nov 2008, 15:51
OzzY

OzzY
Post 23 Nov 2008, 17:11
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Lejla Jusic & Ayça Dönmez - Ask-i Hürrem
Wow! The girl is very beautiful! Razz The video is quite impressive, too. Very cool vocal performance!

OzzY wrote:
Beautiful song: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=HeowFbvpu0U
The video is kind of weird, but the song is quite good! Wink
Post 24 Nov 2008, 05:07
YONG

YONG
Post 25 Nov 2008, 11:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG

I'm really impressed how many global format artists live there on the "Fragrant Harbor" (HK). Smile

Well, seems that Candy Lo sings in various music styles: first songs reminds movie music (very good instrumental arrangement), second seems to be in the blues style, also very interesting. Smile
Post 25 Nov 2008, 13:30
Borsuc

Borsuc
I can't listen to YONG's songs, it says they are not available in my country. I tried Logon Help but it didn't work either, do I need a chinese proxy? Confused

Two very good songs from "The Promise" soundtrack:

Love Theme
Kunlun, the Slave

hope you like 'em Smile

Post 25 Nov 2008, 13:43
MHajduk

MHajduk
Borsuc wrote:
I can't listen to YONG's songs, it says they are not available in my country. I tried Logon Help but it didn't work either, do I need a chinese proxy? Confused
It's very strange. Confused Shocked Did you try to change addresses in YONG's links from 'http://hk.youtube.com/watch...' to 'http://www.youtube.com/watch...'? Maybe it will help. What for your ISP would block connections to these songs? There is nothing dangerous in these clips. Confused
Borsuc wrote:
Love Theme
This is very powerful instrumental composition. I like it. Smile
Post 25 Nov 2008, 14:07
Borsuc

Borsuc
No it doesn't work even if I change it to www.. Sad

I get redirected to a au.youtube.com/index?&ytsession=... (where the '...' are a long code/key or something, I'm not sure if it's safe to post it regarding security? if I PM the full link to you will you be able to figure out what it is?). I don't want to bother you so it's ok if you don't want/don't know (I don't know Laughing).

Post 25 Nov 2008, 14:40
MHajduk

MHajduk
Borsuc

Try this:
  1. Search in YouTube for "Candy Lo", Wink or
  2. use TOR: "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)"
Post 25 Nov 2008, 14:54
Borsuc

Borsuc
Dude that TOR thing is awesome, how come I didn't hear of it before? Laughing
unfortunately it didn't work with TOR either but the program is awesome. Been looking like that for some time Smile

I searched for Candy Lo but found a lot of songs. I listened to one something about "Deep Blue" but the song is nice, good. Dunno if it's the same tho Very Happy

Post 25 Nov 2008, 20:00
MHajduk

MHajduk
Borsuc wrote:
I searched for Candy Lo but found a lot of songs. I listened to one something about "Deep Blue" but the song is nice, good. Dunno if it's the same tho Very Happy
Search for "Candy Lo - La Ji" (first song) and "Candy Lo - Hao Xin Fen Shou (Harmonica Version)" (second song). Wink
Post 25 Nov 2008, 20:08
Borsuc

Borsuc
La Ji still doesn't work even with search (it still says unavailable to my country) Confused

But the other one is very good I could listen to it. Very good piano & violin (or erhu whatever it is) Smile

Post 25 Nov 2008, 20:37
YONG

YONG
Borsuc:

See if the link below works for you.

盧巧音 - 垃圾 (Live)

Have a nice day. Wink
Post 26 Nov 2008, 06:15
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I'm really impressed how many global format artists live there on the "Fragrant Harbor" (HK). Smile
Many more to come ... Here is another one.

陳奕迅 - 與我常在

Enjoy! Wink
Post 26 Nov 2008, 06:36

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: