flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Beautiful Songs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
A moody song by a talented Polish vocalist, Ania Dąbrowska:Cheerio! Wink
Post 26 Jan 2011, 10:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Picnic

Picnic
Here you have one more version of Desireless voyage voyage by Gregorian, a German band, headed by Frank Peterson, which performs Gregorian chant-inspired versions of modern pop and rock songs.

Gregorian - Voyage, Voyage

p.s. I listen all videos, i just have very little time to comment
Post 26 Jan 2011, 20:31
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
A moody song by a talented Polish vocalist, Ania Dąbrowska:
The vocal is sentimental and the melody is simply addictive. Very much my type! Razz
Post 27 Jan 2011, 06:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
Picnic wrote:
Here you have one more version of Desireless voyage voyage by Gregorian, a German band, headed by Frank Peterson, which performs Gregorian chant-inspired versions of modern pop and rock songs.

This music piece gives me a "grand" feeling. Very Picnic. Wink

Picnic wrote:
p.s. I listen all videos, i just have very little time to comment
Your mere presence is enough! Wink
Post 27 Jan 2011, 06:58
YONG

YONG
Today I'd like to present a Japanese love song:

Spontania

Enjoy! Wink
Post 27 Jan 2011, 10:11
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:

I have goose bumps on my neck when I listen to such excellent cover of the well known music piece. Wink

Hey guys, you are so fast! Wink Sometimes I'm not fast enough to respond in the right time. Razz YONG, your previous recommendation
YONG wrote:
Here is an original music piece:

Céilidh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmHGXY7DZWs
was truly good. What is the most important, it was an original and new composition. Smile
YONG wrote:
Today I'd like to present a Japanese love song:

Spontania
This one is up-tempo, dynamic and full of life - somehow similar to the Ania's MV. Wink
Post 27 Jan 2011, 11:05
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Hey guys, you are so fast! Wink Sometimes I'm not fast enough to respond in the right time. Razz YONG, your previous recommendation
YONG wrote:
Here is an original music piece:

Céilidh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmHGXY7DZWs
was truly good. What is the most important, it was an original and new composition. Smile
Oh no! I wanted to save this song for tomorrow, but now ... Sad Wink
Post 27 Jan 2011, 11:14
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
Oh no! I wanted to save this song for tomorrow, but now ... Sad Wink
Oops... Embarassed sorry if I spoiled your plan. Wink Razz
Post 27 Jan 2011, 11:19
MHajduk

MHajduk
Referring to the story presented in the Spontania's video clip, I'd like to present here also interesting MV. Most probably this song is a kind of tribute to the esteemed father of Uzbek literature, Alisher Navoiy (Ali-Shir_Nava'i), a Central Asian poet, painter, linguist, politician and a representative of the so-called "Timurid Renaissance".

You may ask why it is so important to mention it here. Well, a few decades later, in the 16th century, the Polish language became also fully developed language of literature and poetry thanks to such people as Mikołaj Rej and Jan Kochanowski. They won the same "battle" for the national language against Latin as Navoiy, who proved that Turkic languages are equally good as Persian for literary purposes.

"Sab'ai Sayyar" ("Seven travellers (planets)") is the title of the Navoiy's epic poem. SmileEnjoy! Very Happy
Post 27 Jan 2011, 11:54
MHajduk

MHajduk
A good Polish oldie from the movie "Kulig" ("Sleigh ride"): RazzCheerio! Razz
Post 27 Jan 2011, 12:35
farrier

farrier
I know different songs invoke different emotions and memories for me. Certain songs bring up smells I was exposed to when I first became aware of the song. We are strange animals.

http://www.gizmag.com/mcgill-research-shows-dopamine-responsible-for-music-pleasure/17663/

farrier

... the right of the people peaceably to assemble, ...
The code is dark, and full of errors!
Post 27 Jan 2011, 19:21
MHajduk

MHajduk
Thank you farrier for this valuable and informative article. Smile Scientists have just proved what everybody feels and knows from his/her own experience with the favorite music pieces - and this is the best part of conclusions from those experiments. Very Happy
Post 27 Jan 2011, 20:12
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
... in the 16th century, the Polish language became also fully developed language of literature and poetry ...
Lucky for me, you did not quote anything from those ancient texts. Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Ziyoda - Sabbai Sayyod
MHajduk wrote:
Wojciech Korda - Ty i ja i noc
While these two songs are of different styles, both have a catchy melody line. But the latter is much more cheerful. Razz Wink
Post 28 Jan 2011, 11:35
YONG

YONG
See whether or not the following music piece would suit your unique taste:

Peintre Heather BARRON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l2lAIjPivw

Wink
Post 28 Jan 2011, 11:38
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
See whether or not the following music piece would suit your unique taste:

Peintre Heather BARRON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l2lAIjPivw
Very nice, up-tempo and joyful. Smile BTW, I've found the gallery where you can see pictures shown in the video: Heather Barron art gallery.

Your recent recommendation seems to be quite "Celtic" in style, so I think it would be good to mention here this beautiful Breton song:Enjoy! Very Happy
Post 28 Jan 2011, 12:06
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
I've found the gallery where you can see pictures shown in the video: Heather Barron art gallery.
I like this one, but it has been sold! Wink

MHajduk wrote:
Soazig - Ar Soudarded
Excellent. One of the best of your recent suggestions! Razz
Post 29 Jan 2011, 07:29
YONG

YONG
My Celtic-style recommendation continues with the following up-tempo, energetic music piece:

Celtic New Age 2 (Danny Houlihan)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIeN5MipQlk

Enjoy! Wink
Post 29 Jan 2011, 07:33
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
My Celtic-style recommendation continues with the following up-tempo, energetic music piece:

Celtic New Age 2 (Danny Houlihan)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIeN5MipQlk
While listening to this music piece I imagined traditional Irish step dancers, who use only their legs leaving the upper half of the body almost still. Razz

Another example of Polish music: famous (in Poland) actor Piotr Polk has decided to record an album with moody and reflective songs, this is a one of them:Cheers! Wink
Post 31 Jan 2011, 09:08
Madis731

Madis731
Heard it today on radio, haven't heard it before, but I liked it immediately: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGKAoC8cLQM
(Melanie Fiona - Monday Morning)
I just need to listen to it every Monday morning.
Post 03 Feb 2011, 07:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
Madis731 wrote:
Heard it today on radio, haven't heard it before, but I liked it immediately: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGKAoC8cLQM
(Melanie Fiona - Monday Morning)
I just need to listen to it every Monday morning.
Yeah, that's superb. Catchy rhythm and melody bring the feeling of happiness while the words seem to be rather sad. Wink However, from the other hand, this is a song about freedom and dreams which are far more important for lyrical subject than the lack of perspectives in a small and dirty town. Wink

Here you have another example of catchy songs, a new hit by the Polish band Blue Cafe:Cheerios! Smile
Post 03 Feb 2011, 13:08

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121 ... 510, 511, 512  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: